Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 342342 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #22770 on: February 14, 2010, 01:01:53 PM »
Used to be one of the rotten ones and I liked you for that.

Now you're all gone got your make-up on and you're not coming back.

Bleaching your teeth, smiling flash, talking trash, under your breath.
did this person finally succomb to the brainwashing of the media.  giving in to what she is supposed to be by the standards of society.
finally quit?
Misunderstood.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22771 on: February 14, 2010, 07:18:52 PM »
roast pork sandwich with a lot of mustard would be great right now. now if I could just teach the cat to make that for me.......here kitty :worship:

Osensitive1

« Reply #22772 on: February 14, 2010, 08:32:00 PM »
Wondering what the elder thing is all about. Just thought it was a ranking until recently reading someone suggest moving something to the elder section.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 08:35:05 PM by Osensitive1 »

Osensitive1

« Reply #22773 on: February 14, 2010, 10:12:00 PM »
Is it a secret? Is that where everyone is when no one seems to be posting? Is it the place to congregate to discuss new members and plot their demise? Are there requirements or initiations involving tatoos or drive by shootings?

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #22774 on: February 14, 2010, 11:18:24 PM »
Nobody has posted since my last post, over an hour ago! Holy hell, I've killed the board!  :o

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #22775 on: February 15, 2010, 02:18:29 AM »
Nobody has posted since my last post, over an hour ago! Holy hell, I've killed the board!  :o

Hiiiii  :lies:

Edit: I just gheyed you!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 02:44:46 AM by Kalister »
Every day, every year, I realize more and more how hard life is, how lonely things can be, how we're all just trying to make it. I hope people here can find the peace and acceptance they're seeking. Most people lashing out are just awkward kids shouting into the void; learn forigveness and let it pass. But if you need to shout, I think you should let it out, just remember we're all people with feelings.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22776 on: February 15, 2010, 02:26:41 AM »
Nobody has posted since my last post, over an hour ago! Holy hell, I've killed the board!  :o

I'll hold you accountable for any problems today. :smarty:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #22777 on: February 15, 2010, 02:43:55 AM »
I'll hold you accountable for any problems today. :smarty:

:indeed:

:STFU:
Every day, every year, I realize more and more how hard life is, how lonely things can be, how we're all just trying to make it. I hope people here can find the peace and acceptance they're seeking. Most people lashing out are just awkward kids shouting into the void; learn forigveness and let it pass. But if you need to shout, I think you should let it out, just remember we're all people with feelings.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22778 on: February 15, 2010, 11:36:40 AM »
Wondering what the elder thing is all about. Just thought it was a ranking until recently reading someone suggest moving something to the elder section.

The Elders were the established members of Intensity who used to vote on everything about the site, but that experiment in democracy didn't work out too well.  However, we still have the Elder's forum, where we posted about site issues and voted on them in the past.  Now, the way it works is that the Elders vote whether to let a new member become an Elder after they become established members in terms of post count and length of membership.

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #22779 on: February 15, 2010, 12:03:04 PM »

The Elders were the established members of Intensity who used to vote on everything about the site, but that experiment in democracy didn't work out too well.  However, we still have the Elder's forum, where we posted about site issues and voted on them in the past.  Now, the way it works is that the Elders vote whether to let a new member become an Elder after they become established members in terms of post count and length of membership.

SD is pretty much an Elder. She is like a billion and a half years old.  :zombiefuck:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22780 on: February 15, 2010, 12:06:30 PM »

SD is pretty much an Elder. She is like a billion and a half years old.  :zombiefuck:

SleepyDragon already is an Elder, but she's not as old as you think.

You thought Graelwyn was ancient at 34.

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #22781 on: February 15, 2010, 12:10:49 PM »

The Elders were the established members of Intensity who used to vote on everything about the site, but that experiment in democracy didn't work out too well.  However, we still have the Elder's forum, where we posted about site issues and voted on them in the past.  Now, the way it works is that the Elders vote whether to let a new member become an Elder after they become established members in terms of post count and length of membership.

SD is pretty much an Elder. She is like a billion and a half years old.  :zombiefuck:

When you're 14 years old, 34 seems ancient.  :thumbdn:

How do you remember any of this? I don't remember anyone. I have no clue who half of you people are.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 01:52:09 PM by Kalister »

Blasted

« Reply #22782 on: February 15, 2010, 03:27:16 PM »
Ad I got on last.fm:

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #22783 on: February 15, 2010, 03:58:06 PM »

I'm pretty sure I know how old SleepyDragon is.  :indeed:

Osensitive1

« Reply #22784 on: February 15, 2010, 06:50:24 PM »
Thanks, Callaway.