Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 373034 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #22410 on: December 24, 2009, 08:31:32 AM »
Third that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #22411 on: December 24, 2009, 12:56:19 PM »

OK get ready to ignore but this is honestly how I see it.

Scrap reacts to you two. Scrap will be Scrap and do what he does and post who he normally posts and if prodded by you two reacts. Without you two prodding he doesn't.
PPK he looks at logical flaws in arguments and was not attacking you two but the arguments as desperate and you two decided he was taking sides or whatever and the same can be said of Phlexor. They have always done this and done it well.
Shleed is about as even-handed and as in your face as you can get. He is honest and I really like this even when he dumps on me. Even when I don't agree with his POV he is honest.
Hadron is contrary and like Pyraxis will often just take a contrary position. Never a surprise when he does and I enjoy it.
GA is uber-sensitive about Trangenderism and will happily let his bigotry diffuse the battlelines in debate into "pro-transgender" and "anti-transgender"  where they don't exist and play the role of the condescending lecturer and his audience as being ignorant, even when it is only apparent to him.
Callaway and Sleeping Dragon are not really more than ring-ins prompted into having to defend themselves from the attentions of you two.

This leaves us three. We have deliberately gone at each other throughout the whole of the forum. Bint because she is a nasty piece of work without respect for others and with a high appreciation for causing dissension. You because you are happy taking her lead and not bright enough to see what this does to anyone but Bint. Me because (though I know better) I choose not to leave bad behaviour unchecked, and against all advise, reason and logic (which would pronounce it a "bad idea") choose to hound you two.

:indeed:

You hit the nail square on the head with this one Sir Les!!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22412 on: December 24, 2009, 01:17:20 PM »
Wow some people think I am Bint's bitch, while other people think she is mine  :zoinks:

I disagree about me not being bright enough to see what's going on here though. I do see it and have no problem with it (with the exceptions of the heart attack thread and possibly the comment about you looking like a paedo)

Callaway was prompted into it yes. I can't see her ever getting into something like that WITHOUT being prompted though

I don't think we prompted SD into having to defend herself - she joined in the thread herself iirc. If I'm wrong on that one then ok, but I'm pretty sure I never even mentioned SD until she gave her own opinion, in which case I don't see how I forced her into defending herself.

I dunno how hardon got brough into this as I didn't think he was involved in any of this apart from the trans argument a while back. He seems to just like arguing (or more likely seeing others arguing) but is either a bit thick or constantly drunk. I'm not taking the piss there btw... I think hadron has said himself that he's often drunk on here, and it shows in a lot of his posts

GA hasn't really been involved in much of this from what I've seen, except the trans argument in which most of what she said was backed up and made sense to me, although  I don't expect it did to most members

Shleed I used to think was a bit of an arse but at least honest and gave it to you straight. Recently I've started doubting that due to how he is with Pea, but I dunno the whole situation there and don't really care. In general though I would say yes, he tends to tell it as it is and not bullshit around, althouhg I think he goes too far sometimes

I used to think PPK had a bit more in him but lately he's shown he has a tendency to overreact and get into a tantrum over the slgihtest thing

Scrap I think is alright, although his spam on zomg wasn't ac creative as it could be. I don't like the smilies spam on here either, but it's not a big problem, just a slight annoyance

I reckon Phlexor is alright too. Although I do think he is bothered by Bint's fat/weight posts, despite saying he isn't. He seems like a decent bloke though

there, that's how it is with me anyway

Celticgoddess

« Reply #22413 on: December 24, 2009, 01:34:46 PM »
You forgot the part about how you think I'm hot and you want to sleep with me and pet my exotic llamas.  :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22414 on: December 24, 2009, 01:57:35 PM »
to hell with you! You ditched me for that earthboundmisfit!    :laugh:

(even despite my rugged good looks and charming personality!)

I would probably still accept hot sex with you and your llamas though, if you're offering...

Celticgoddess

« Reply #22415 on: December 24, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »
:laugh:

You want a threesome with you, me, AND my llamas?  :o

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22416 on: December 24, 2009, 02:02:29 PM »
Oh shit, I was gonna say "YOU suggested it!" but I just checked and that's not quite what you said... I misread :LMAO:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22417 on: December 24, 2009, 05:13:11 PM »
If I2 was closed, there would be another to take it's place. It is the way of things.
Your level of affection for this community as a whole warms the cockles of my heart.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22418 on: December 24, 2009, 05:17:15 PM »
I dunno whether to give my cat and my dog their xmas presents in an hour (after midnight) or wait till tomorrow

If I wait till tomorrow I will probably be too lazy to get up and film it :(

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22419 on: December 24, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »
If I2 was closed, there would be another to take it's place. It is the way of things.
Your level of affection for this community as a whole warms the cockles of my heart.

We're such a friendly bunch, open-minded and full of heart.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22420 on: December 24, 2009, 05:35:48 PM »

We're such a friendly bunch, open-minded and full of heart.
Yep.  Tasty, tasty heart.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22421 on: December 24, 2009, 05:37:52 PM »
I'm more into brains. Chilled.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #22422 on: December 24, 2009, 05:52:45 PM »

I reckon Phlexor is alright too. Although I do think he is bothered by Bint's fat/weight posts, despite saying he isn't. He seems like a decent bloke though

What bothered me was that bint herself has personality problems that would make her unattractive to others yet she quite easily dismissed overweight people as if their feelings didn't matter.

Her not liking fatties didn't upset me personally. Saying it does and when I deny it, using that denial as proof isn't real proof of anything.

I could easily make something up about anyone here and when they deny it, proclaim that as proof that I was right, except I wouldn't be, would I.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22423 on: December 24, 2009, 06:00:32 PM »
Excellent point, Phlexor.  If someone said that Soph was twelve years old and she denied it, that denial wouldn't prove that she really was twelve.

You are the only person who knows how you feel about something; nobody else does.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #22424 on: December 24, 2009, 06:20:29 PM »
Excellent point, Phlexor.  If someone said that Soph was twelve years old and she denied it, that denial wouldn't prove that she really was twelve.

You are the only person who knows how you feel about something; nobody else does.

It's a common tactic people use on spazes like us because we get all worked up about it. Usually they don't even care what they are arguing about because they are only doing it to get a rise out of us.