Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 375368 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #21765 on: November 02, 2009, 12:15:47 PM »
CG needs to get drunk and spam WAAAAAY more often.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21766 on: November 02, 2009, 12:18:43 PM »
CG still feels like utter shit and the last thing she wants to think about is alcohol. The morning after is so not as fun as the night before. :P

Offline Toad

• Rhyfelwr Draig y Aspie Elet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #21767 on: November 02, 2009, 01:57:40 PM »
Time to get off my arse and go to work....
maybe I'll get laid again tomorrow

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21768 on: November 02, 2009, 02:03:40 PM »
im starvin

perhaps i should get my arse outta bed and get some breakfast

im gonna have potatos and wotsits and hopefully there are ice lollies left

i had tooo many last night

fuck tomorrow i am well gonna get up and go to the park, even if its raining

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21769 on: November 02, 2009, 02:04:30 PM »
i hope it snows a lot this year

me and lily gonna have so much fun playing on the park if it snows

she'll be like...

camoflaged  :zombiefuck:

omg so cool

P7PSP

« Reply #21770 on: November 02, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »
CG still feels like utter shit and the last thing she wants to think about is alcohol. The morning after is so not as fun as the night before. :P
Anthony Burgess allegedly wrote A Clockworl Orange while drunk. Find your inner muse CG.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21771 on: November 02, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »
Anthony Burgess allegedly wrote A Clockworl Orange while drunk. Find your inner muse CG.

Hmm....I should journal next time and see what I come up with. It would at least make for interesting reading the next day. ;)

The ex leaves tomorrow for a business trip so the kids and I have the house to ourselves for a few days. I'm looking forward to it.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #21772 on: November 02, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »

Hmm....I should journal next time and see what I come up with. It would at least make for interesting reading the next day. ;)

The ex leaves tomorrow for a business trip so the kids and I have the house to ourselves for a few days. I'm looking forward to it.

That will do all of you a lot of good.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21773 on: November 02, 2009, 04:16:31 PM »

I think so too. I'm thinking of keeping the youngest home from school for the 2 days because the ex usually brings her to school in the morning and I pick her up at the end of the day and bring the oldest with me. But to get him to do both trips will guarantee a huge meltdown because with the rush hour traffic, to get her to school and back in the AM will be a 2 hour trip. Then to do it again in the afternoon will be too much. She's merely 4 so missing two days isn't a huge deal.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #21774 on: November 02, 2009, 04:37:38 PM »

I think so too. I'm thinking of keeping the youngest home from school for the 2 days because the ex usually brings her to school in the morning and I pick her up at the end of the day and bring the oldest with me. But to get him to do both trips will guarantee a huge meltdown because with the rush hour traffic, to get her to school and back in the AM will be a 2 hour trip. Then to do it again in the afternoon will be too much. She's merely 4 so missing two days isn't a huge deal.

Make it a kind of holiday for her. She will have noticed more than enough tension with you and ex at home. The three of you could have some very good days.
In a while you will need to find ways to get her to school, but no need to rush into solutions for that right now. She is indeed only four.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21775 on: November 02, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »

Make it a kind of holiday for her. She will have noticed more than enough tension with you and ex at home. The three of you could have some very good days.
In a while you will need to find ways to get her to school, but no need to rush into solutions for that right now. She is indeed only four.

actually, our split is the most amicable you could possibly hope for. No arguing. He's one of my closest friends. We've always had separate bedrooms so nothing has changed for the kids. When he moves out though he's going to get a house close by and continue to do the morning school drop off so thankfully that won't change.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #21776 on: November 02, 2009, 05:47:00 PM »

actually, our split is the most amicable you could possibly hope for. No arguing. He's one of my closest friends. We've always had separate bedrooms so nothing has changed for the kids. When he moves out though he's going to get a house close by and continue to do the morning school drop off so thankfully that won't change.

Something like that was what we aimed for. Hope it will work out very well.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #21777 on: November 02, 2009, 06:53:36 PM »
You people need to ask me more questions in the Ask CG anything thread.  :eyelash:

Done! A long time in thinking. It is a philosophical one to test you out in your drunkeness. :)

I saw it, I'm sober, and I still don't know the answer :laugh:

Damn! No real answer to it. I was just hoping you would frustratedly and drunkenly think on it for a bit, before realising it just plain made no sense.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #21778 on: November 02, 2009, 07:28:24 PM »
It sucks having hardly any friends

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21779 on: November 02, 2009, 07:54:15 PM »
It sucks having hardly any friends

:hug: