Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 375743 times)

Blasted

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #21465 on: October 19, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »
Is your hair naturally curly too CG?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21466 on: October 19, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »
Sort of. It's actually really straight if it's long. But when I keep it short (above my shoulders), it gets that semi curly look. I put mousse it in and scrunch it while blowdrying to help it keep that look all day. I generally prefer the messy look anyway. Seems to match my personality more. Keeping it straight seems a little too serious for me, if that makes any sense.

Blasted

« Reply #21467 on: October 19, 2009, 05:34:01 PM »
I achieve the messy look whether I like it or not  :lol:

Right now I straighten it (which definitely isn't doing wonders for my poor hair) as it's too short to wear curly as I just look like I have a weird afro look going on.

When it was long though, I generally just put mousse in it too and left it alone or straightened it from time to time when I was arsed.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21468 on: October 19, 2009, 05:35:19 PM »
I'll take a pic tomorrow.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21469 on: October 19, 2009, 06:39:37 PM »
For some reason, I got really excited when I was able to go to bed. I like curling up with my blankets and pillows and lighting my candles and listening to music.  Now I'm grinning like a fool and I'm not sure why. :green:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21470 on: October 19, 2009, 06:42:31 PM »
i love going to bed coz it means i've done all my shower stuff (not meant to be taliking about my ocd but whatever :P ), got changed and can now relax for the rest of the night

i like fluffy cat cuddles too

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21471 on: October 19, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »
Oops. posted NIN's Closer video here instead of in the music thread. Ha. Freudian slip. :green:

I was supposed to say, exactly, to Soph. That's what I love about going to bed for the night too. Plus, Destiny is extra happy because she can find a place to curl up on me. 8)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 06:46:58 PM by Celticgoddess »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21472 on: October 19, 2009, 06:50:47 PM »
i'm flattered. although you're not the first who's wanted to fuck me like an animal. you'll probably be the last though

flo is curled up with hre head on the pilllow now. soooooooooooo cute. i'm sucha  big fat girl when it comes to my cat (any cats actually).

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21473 on: October 19, 2009, 07:01:54 PM »

Then when am I coming to MN?  :zoinks:

Minneapolis Auto Show is March 6th-14th.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21474 on: October 19, 2009, 07:07:25 PM »

Then when am I coming to MN?  :zoinks:

Minneapolis Auto Show is March 6th-14th.

Hmmm....pencil me in 12-14th.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21475 on: October 19, 2009, 10:14:34 PM »
I was meant to go to an informal stats class with some people doing the same stats unit as me. I went there and they didn't turned up and then I was told that the class wasn't even on this week and kind of got kicked out because there is another class on in there.

Geez, it was organised, I swear it.

I am a social loser and this should probably be in the quick bitch thread but I have already posted in there. :zoinks:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21476 on: October 20, 2009, 05:36:41 AM »
For some reason, I got really excited when I was able to go to bed. I like curling up with my blankets and pillows and lighting my candles and listening to music.  Now I'm grinning like a fool and I'm not sure why. :green:
I've felt knda that way the last week because I finally broke out my down comforter.  That thing is COZY as all fucking hell.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21477 on: October 20, 2009, 06:00:29 AM »
I've felt knda that way the last week because I finally broke out my down comforter.  That thing is COZY as all fucking hell.

I think you're on to something. My bed is insanely comfy. It's the little things that make me happy. :green:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21478 on: October 20, 2009, 07:49:49 AM »

You know, I've been sleeping better lately and couldn't figure out why. I took mine out last week as well. That probably has something to do with it.

...that, or the naughty dreams of the Canadiangoddess...

P7PSP

« Reply #21479 on: October 20, 2009, 07:54:02 AM »
I don't have a comforter. I use an afghan that my grandmother made for me 19 years ago. I like having it because she died 16 months ago. The afghan and the painting she gave me are cool.