Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 375853 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #21390 on: October 16, 2009, 08:23:29 AM »
[emo] i really wish i didn't have to worry about my ocd when i'm thinking about doing things... like my autism group are going away for a few days at the weekend to a place where they can do really cool stuff like paintballing and archery, and i would fucking love something like that, but can never go away for more than a few hours.i could go to moscow this year as well if i wanted [/emo]
Is it the bathroom stuff?  If it is, if you rented a motel room and ran back to it every few hours, could that be a compromise (as far as staying someplace over a weekend goes)?

Yeah, I can relate to that. I was drawing in what I call "project cases". Guys with so many issues that they were completely unwilling to deal with (everything is always someone else's fault ::) )that it was exhausting. Once I cut out the toxic people in my life, it's like the good guys got the hint and started showing up.

But I promised myself I would give myself until June before I got serious with anyone. (that will be a year since the separation became formal and 3.5 years since it started falling apart) to be sure that when I landed a good one, that I was whole. *insert lots of psychobabble here* I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

I'm just one of those people who gives 100% of herself so I want to make sure that the next guy I gave that trust to, is the right one, and he'll embrace it and not abuse it.
Haha, yes, I'm a bit of a magnet for "project cases" too.

I don't know how to be halfway serious about someone- legit don't know, even theoreticall,y how it would work.  Closest I can think now is not hopping into bed and not making it "official" right away, except I'd rather give and get monogamy right away (versus giving and getting drama, lol), and I think that might be how most people define "serious."

I've tried being in a sorta-kinda relationship with someone- as in monogamous, acting like a couple, but making a point not to get close.  Yeah, that was... not a successful endeavor.   :laugh:

Tell me about it. :P

I want to shut out the world and spend the entire day in bed, with my music on, sleeping.
Well, I'd like to shut the world out and spend the entire day in bed with nothing on, fucking- and that's why I put up with the dating bullshit.  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21391 on: October 16, 2009, 08:29:13 AM »

I don't know how to be halfway serious about someone- legit don't know, even theoreticall,y how it would work.  Closest I can think now is not hopping into bed and not making it "official" right away, except I'd rather give and get monogamy right away (versus giving and getting drama, lol), and I think that might be how most people define "serious."

I didn't say my theory actually works. :laugh: I prefer monogamy for sure. I'm not a good date around sort of person. Theorectically I'd like to keep my emotional distance until the summer but I have a feeling that's becoming an epic failure on my behalf :P

Well, I'd like to shut the world out and spend the entire day in bed with nothing on, fucking- and that's why I put up with the dating bullshit.  :P

Normally I'd give you a high five, but I've been up since 2:45am. Too tired to fuck. Well, at the moment. The answer can always change. :laugh:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21392 on: October 16, 2009, 08:38:20 AM »
I don't know how to be halfway serious about someone- legit don't know, even theoreticall,y how it would work.  Closest I can think now is not hopping into bed and not making it "official" right away, except I'd rather give and get monogamy right away (versus giving and getting drama, lol), and I think that might be how most people define "serious."

I didn't say my theory actually works. :laugh: I prefer monogamy for sure. I'm not a good date around sort of person. Theorectically I'd like to keep my emotional distance until the summer but I have a feeling that's becoming an epic failure on my behalf :P
Feh.  I may be young (and a little funny about attachment), but I'd honestly say past a certain point, don't even bother fighting it.  (The "point," so far as I can tell, is somewhere past "hormone-driven crush" but somewhere before "excusing yourself from dinner out with the guy to go cry in the bathroom because you don't want to be head over heels but you can't seem to help it any more.")

The drama I worry about is prolly mainly from what I've heard my single male friends gripe about over the years- though quite frankly, the stories I've heard were mainly from guys who were totally selfish, or totally unassertive.  If you can't man up enough to say "Hey, umm, you were kinda my date, so why were you grinding with some other guy all night," you're going to get walked all over (unless you find someone as fantastically scrupulous as me, of course).

Well, I'd like to shut the world out and spend the entire day in bed with nothing on, fucking- and that's why I put up with the dating bullshit.  :P

Normally I'd give you a high five, but I've been up since 2:45am. Too tired to fuck. Well, at the moment. The answer can always change. :laugh:
Lol, I suppose the more accurate way to put that would be "on a weekend when I don't have any other obligations" but that would have detracted from the funny, I think.  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21393 on: October 16, 2009, 08:42:41 AM »

Feh.  I may be young (and a little funny about attachment), but I'd honestly say past a certain point, don't even bother fighting it.

Hmm...yeah that's a good point and probably completely accurate. I suppose I'm scared.

Lol, I suppose the more accurate way to put that would be "on a weekend when I don't have any other obligations" but that would have detracted from the funny, I think.  :P

Exactly. :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:01:08 AM by Celticgoddess »

Blasted

« Reply #21394 on: October 16, 2009, 08:50:24 AM »
(The "point," so far as I can tell, is somewhere past "hormone-driven crush" but somewhere before "excusing yourself from dinner out with the guy to go cry in the bathroom because you don't want to be head over heels but you can't seem to help it any more.")

That sounds scarily like me.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21395 on: October 16, 2009, 09:46:28 AM »
I'm happy I managed to take my shitacular morning and turn it it around. :)

Blasted

« Reply #21396 on: October 16, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »
Yay!  8)

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21397 on: October 16, 2009, 10:22:36 AM »
seriously. It was definitely a doozy! :P Hey, thanks for the karma ;) Any time you need to vent and such, my virtual door is always open. I switch gears from pervy lady to mothering lady quite quickly. :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21398 on: October 16, 2009, 12:17:59 PM »
yeah it's the bathroom stuff. i'd have to know what the bathroom's like beforehand though, or else i can't trust myself to manage it. i dion't wanna have a meltdown and go schitz when i'm far away from home and without my mum :P

Blasted

« Reply #21399 on: October 16, 2009, 03:50:55 PM »
I think I'm getting a cold.  Seriously sniffly right now  :thumbdn:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21400 on: October 16, 2009, 03:52:19 PM »
I'm thinking B is supposed to be asleep by now :P

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21401 on: October 16, 2009, 03:54:18 PM »

[Mum]
[/Mum]

*points finger* hahaaaaaa Binty got in troooooooouuuuuuuuble

Blasted

« Reply #21402 on: October 16, 2009, 03:56:31 PM »
Am too poorly to sleep :(  Will watch a movie to induce sleepies though but first, I'm just gonna spam a bit  :zoinks:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21403 on: October 16, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »

[Mum]
[/Mum]

*points finger* hahaaaaaa Binty got in troooooooouuuuuuuuble

Smartass. :laugh:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21404 on: October 16, 2009, 04:02:36 PM »
I'm thinking that my ex is never here on time. Except the one time I'm not ready to go at the time I said I needed him here. Figures :P