Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 376038 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #21180 on: October 08, 2009, 06:25:45 PM »
Wait, IRL, he's not a total dick to anyone and everyone who slights him?

I don't want to kill his MO, but yes. ;)
Actually he's been saying all along that he doesn't have the balls to be this unpleasant IRL.

Anyone i've argued with on here, i've had a good reason to.  Are you always nice to people you don't like and make your skin crawl?
Obviously not, or else I would have let you down gently.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #21181 on: October 08, 2009, 06:27:09 PM »

Actually he's been saying all along that he doesn't have the balls to be this unpleasant IRL.

Anyone i've argued with on here, i've had a good reason to.  Are you always nice to people you don't like and make your skin crawl?
Obviously not, or else I would have let you down gently.

:rofl:  You are full of shit.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21182 on: October 08, 2009, 06:30:09 PM »

That's not what I meant. He totally DOES have the balls to say exactly what he thinks IRL. He has no issue saying what he feels. But things are different between he and I. We've never had a reason to argue. We get along quite well.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21183 on: October 08, 2009, 06:30:24 PM »
I don't associate myself with Feminazi's in real life, or people similar to other twerps here, if I was put in a house with them, i'd be exactly the same.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21184 on: October 08, 2009, 06:35:40 PM »
I love the song Enter Sandman by Metallica.  :headbang2:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21185 on: October 08, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »
Me too  >:D

And its ok CG, you don't have to stick up for me to that fucktard.  She's got it in her deluded head that just cause I PM'd her a while back that I was coming on to her.  I've PM'd guys enough times on WP, maybe they also thought...  :orly:   Then she thinks i'm bitter cause she apparently rejected me  :zoinks:  She just seemed interesting at first, and seemed to dislike guys, so thought maybe I could show her all guys are fucked up, but not in the same way she thinks  :P so I just asked if she had msn, and she went off on some paranoid rant.  And as she's good at putting things in the open, apparently a guy on here sent her a "creepy" message when they were drunk.  I bet it was just something silly, but her paranoia got the best of her.  Then she started going on at me in threads and when I retaliated, she said I was annoyed at being rejected  ???   :lol:   

End of story. 

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21186 on: October 08, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »
You're in my head. I left you a msg on skype awhlie ago. ;)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #21187 on: October 08, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »
I want beer but I have to pick up teens from work in a hour :-\

Drink and drive.  There's nothing worse than having a smash up when you're stone cold sober.  :zombiefuck:

Already had a xanax so the beer will hit hard

Yeah, no drinking and driving for you mister.

I made the mistake of having a glass of wine a few hours after a Xanax. I passed out sitting upright. :P

I learned that long ago you know how some people say they can drive fine when drunk well I absolutely suck at it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21188 on: October 08, 2009, 07:48:06 PM »
I never even chance it. It's one of those things I'm strict about.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #21189 on: October 08, 2009, 07:49:45 PM »
I didn't make it out the parking lot before I realized something bad would happen after it took ten tries to get out of the parking space :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21190 on: October 08, 2009, 07:54:09 PM »

That's not what I meant. He totally DOES have the balls to say exactly what he thinks IRL. He has no issue saying what he feels. But things are different between he and I. We've never had a reason to argue. We get along quite well.
Ah, then you didn't answer my question.  He's been pleasant enough to most people who haven't been calling him on the b.s. he's been spouting on here.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21191 on: October 08, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »
I didn't make it out the parking lot before I realized something bad would happen after it took ten tries to get out of the parking space :laugh:

Ya think? :lol:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21192 on: October 08, 2009, 08:00:04 PM »

And its ok CG, you don't have to stick up for me to that fucktard.  She's got it in her deluded head that just cause I PM'd her a while back that I was coming on to her.  I've PM'd guys enough times on WP, maybe they also thought...  :orly:   Then she thinks i'm bitter cause she apparently rejected me  :zoinks:  She just seemed interesting at first, and seemed to dislike guys, so thought maybe I could show her all guys are fucked up, but not in the same way she thinks  :P so I just asked if she had msn, and she went off on some paranoid rant.  And as she's good at putting things in the open, apparently a guy on here sent her a "creepy" message when they were drunk.  I bet it was just something silly, but her paranoia got the best of her.  Then she started going on at me in threads and when I retaliated, she said I was annoyed at being rejected  ???   :lol:   

End of story. 
1.  I wasn't the only one who thought that.
2.  I have yet to be surprised by you, so I have yet to have reason to think I've ever been anything but right about they type of person you are.  I'd say you're continuing to prove me right.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #21193 on: October 08, 2009, 08:01:09 PM »

Ah, then you didn't answer my question.  He's been pleasant enough to most people who haven't been calling him on the b.s. he's been spouting on here.

I don't always agree with him on stuff, but he hasn't been a dick about it. I tell him all the time if he's being a shit.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21194 on: October 09, 2009, 03:53:56 AM »

End of story. 
1.  I wasn't the only one who thought that.
2.  I have yet to be surprised by you, so I have yet to have reason to think I've ever been anything but right about they type of person you are.  I'd say you're continuing to prove me right.

Like I said before, i'm past that, it was before I realised what you were really like.  If anything, I enjoy pissing you off.