Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 376142 times)

Blasted

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #20955 on: September 21, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »
Oh I assure you my hair IS shitty  :zoinks: 

Yeah I find it easier to have it shorter since long hair leads to me fiddling with it more which equals more pulling.  Although having a fringe wasn't the smartest thing to do really, since it's constantly in my face.  The fucking irony is that with longer hair, trich is easier to hide  :-\  Not to mention hair is getting remarkably thinner lately.  It used to be like this when I was 14-15:

Damn, I miss it.  On a separate note, Imageshack fucking sucks  :thumbdn:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20956 on: September 21, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »
imageshack was beingshit before too

i rckon u should try the extensions things if you want longer hair. some look shit but that's more to do with the kinda trashy women who wear them i think. they probably look good when done properly. could give it a try anyway

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20957 on: September 21, 2009, 01:00:11 PM »
The flow direction aka flow of string energy direction, is basically what determines spin (still speculating here). Hypothetically, the strings contain photon 'joints' holding the string packets together and they loop around each branch in the specified direction. This looping also leads to stress points which cause a joint and string to imprint a behaviour to space-time. A branch is basically a single loop of energy from core to core, and the number of charged string loops determine electric charge strength. All fermions contain three branch loops, while bosons contain six. Or alternatively it could be that, fermions are odd numbered, bosons are even numbered in branches.

This you will have problems with if you take composite fermions into account. I assume you know about skyrmions (fermions made of bosons) and quantum field theory?

To answer your previous question first, yeah, the time axis is presented as linear with frames for now.

Now that's a problem cos time doesn't have to be linear.

However, I'm not familiar with skyrmions and not too familiar with quasi-particles either, and I only know the very basics of quantum field theory. The truth is, I'm never good at gauging myself on how much I know something.

Quantum field theory is interesting but I'm not sure I buy it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #20958 on: September 21, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »
I need to sleep  :zombiefuck:  Has anyone found the perfect cure for wonderful, heavely sleep yet?  Ort is insomnia being a cunt to most?

TheoK

« Reply #20959 on: September 21, 2009, 03:38:30 PM »
Rohypnol is the shit.  :mushie:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #20960 on: September 21, 2009, 03:42:59 PM »
I need to sleep  :zombiefuck:  Has anyone found the perfect cure for wonderful, heavely sleep yet?  Ort is insomnia being a cunt to most?

Sex! Great sleep, but it usually only lasts an hour, then I am wired. Other that that, I have found anesthesia to be great! Everytime I have surgery I get  excited knowing I will be getting some really good rest. I am always soooo refreshed after surgery!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Blasted

« Reply #20961 on: September 21, 2009, 04:05:23 PM »
Rohypnol is the shit.  :mushie:

I haven't any.  I think I may ask my shrink for some sleeping pills.

Blasted

« Reply #20962 on: September 21, 2009, 05:43:16 PM »
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #20963 on: September 21, 2009, 08:30:38 PM »
People are dumb. My dad told me that he saw people driving around barriers that were set up in roads on his way home from work. Mind you, he was only able to leave work after dark. So geniuses are driving around flood barriers at night. Fucking brilliant.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20964 on: September 21, 2009, 09:02:31 PM »
The flow direction aka flow of string energy direction, is basically what determines spin (still speculating here). Hypothetically, the strings contain photon 'joints' holding the string packets together and they loop around each branch in the specified direction. This looping also leads to stress points which cause a joint and string to imprint a behaviour to space-time. A branch is basically a single loop of energy from core to core, and the number of charged string loops determine electric charge strength. All fermions contain three branch loops, while bosons contain six. Or alternatively it could be that, fermions are odd numbered, bosons are even numbered in branches.

This you will have problems with if you take composite fermions into account. I assume you know about skyrmions (fermions made of bosons) and quantum field theory?

To answer your previous question first, yeah, the time axis is presented as linear with frames for now.

Now that's a problem cos time doesn't have to be linear.

Not sure what you mean on time not always being linear, if you're referring to the effects of time dilation, I'm working on that problem.

However, I'm not familiar with skyrmions and not too familiar with quasi-particles either, and I only know the very basics of quantum field theory. The truth is, I'm never good at gauging myself on how much I know something.

Quantum field theory is interesting but I'm not sure I buy it.

I always felt upon looking at Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Field Theory, that it was too overcomplicated. Hence why I was motivated to attempt my own take on it all. My work tends to make unconventional, if not controversial turns from standard ideas, because the goal is simplicity. Anyway, the reason why I had to make the branches rule in my theory like that was because it needed to be to allow for beta decay behaviour, while at the same explain why W/Z particles are bosons. I also tried a Higgless approach to its mass by suggesting a momentarily distortion of vacuum energy leads to it, but this would imply a gravitational force emerging temporarily (could be why it appears so massive, it's an illusion of energy absorption perhaps?). I could be using wrong terminology but I was never good at explain things in words.

Below shows one aspect of beta decay, the neutron decay.

Fig 1. A free neutron, however the gluon points show that a pulling effect will emerge that forces the up quark towards the down quarks. Under nucleus circumstances, there's usually another gluon network that cancels out this pulling, thus the neutron is usually stable in that case (except of course, in beta decay when an irregularity forms).

Fig 2. Demonstrates what happens when the up quark forces it way to occupy too closely to it's down quark neighbours. Due to this compression, it forces the quarks to change so they can fit together as perfectly as possible again. However as a consequence, energy needs to be expelled. This leftover energy is shot out from the nearest point, which composes into a neutral and charged string. When these two collide at the same point, a core point is established which causes them to loop around until the structure is closed in loops. However due to the overlapping, multiple core points form which are secondary to their primary one, leading to a energy surge that causes this particle to become massive in size and quite unstable.

This is a problem because I still need to explain a muon's decay mode as well as the Bottom Omega Baryon's for example via W/Z bosons. Also this shows that any number of quarks can invoke the weak interaction, and it's not always confined to one.

It's a problem, but I still found the idea rather interesting though.

Fig 3. This basically shows that due to the multiple cores and depending how much energy is actually flowing (which is the amount that was dispelled, as opposed to stored at core points via vacuum energy absorption) a core point on opposing ends become a core and stress points, leading to two particles being produced.

Fig 4. The resulting particle in this case are an electron and antineutrino. Under higher dispelled energy circumstances, too much energy is available to just produce an electron and antineutrino, so the branches will have to deform and form hadrons instead.

Funnily enough, it was beta decay and how W/Z bosons are massive that got me so interested in physics.

I also provide a second picture below to try and figure out what the bosons would look like. I'm still in debate with some of their shapes, but I'll show them anyway.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 06:39:41 AM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20965 on: September 21, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »
I should add that I had to draw the photon and gluon as unconventional due to the fact they're supposed to be massless. The only way I could explain that was to suggest that due to the odd number of string packets per branch (notice that each branch in the other particles has an even number of string packets) or when the number of branches is below three, causes their structure to induce constant vacuum energy absorption and expulsion, and therefore is why they always have momentum, travel at the speed of light and no rest mass as free particles. But since I haven't figured out the true nature of free space just yet, this is just speculation.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 06:40:59 AM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #20966 on: September 21, 2009, 09:46:18 PM »

Weed usually does the deed.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20967 on: September 22, 2009, 12:52:05 PM »
Not sure what you mean on time not always being linear, if you're referring to the effects of time dilation, I'm working on that problem.

Time dilation, quantised time, time as a parameter i Schrödinger's equation... There are quite a few models where time is not linear or in any way exact in nature, and since these deviations are an accepted part of theories and observations alike, you need to take them into account. It's one of the larger problems you face if you feel that these theories are too complicated and an easier, more intuitive representation in four or fewer dimensions is required.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20968 on: September 22, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »
if it's gonna burst then i just want it over with as fast as possible, just do it you fucking bastard  >:(

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20969 on: September 23, 2009, 06:25:30 AM »

Time dilation, quantised time, time as a parameter i Schrödinger's equation... There are quite a few models where time is not linear or in any way exact in nature, and since these deviations are an accepted part of theories and observations alike, you need to take them into account. It's one of the larger problems you face if you feel that these theories are too complicated and an easier, more intuitive representation in four or fewer dimensions is required.

Tell me about it, but it's fun and intriguing to try this despite the difficulty, keeps me thinking. :)

But may I say, once relativity comes into play, the headaches really start to form; but I'm currently toying with an idea or two. I've being reading up on the twin paradox in more detail to hopefully see if that provides a clue to something.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 06:33:17 AM by Singularity »