Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 375259 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #20745 on: August 26, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »
myspace is a piece of shit, i have several pages of my music projects on there. and they cant seem to keep my songs available to be played.

i should have just deleted all the accounts when news e baught it. so now i have to find a new site, and recreate like 7 fucking pages, because the biggest media company in the world cant seem to keep my songs in the right fucking spot.

Well Rupert Murdock is the Satanic God of Mainstream Media, so that shit is to be expected. :laugh:

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Myspace sells personal information to corporations for "statistical purposes" as well.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #20746 on: August 27, 2009, 04:06:42 AM »
i stoped using that site long ago, but i put alot of work into my music pages and dont want to do it again somewhere else.

im thinking that ive got a migrane coming on.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20747 on: August 27, 2009, 09:15:06 AM »
Note to self: When giving advice, ensure it's accurately expressed the first time.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 09:26:15 AM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20748 on: August 27, 2009, 10:27:10 AM »

im thinking that ive got a migrane coming on.

I get those sometimes, they are fucking horrible.

One of the doctors I talked to once suggested they might be hypoxic... lack of oxygen. Whenever I feel one coming on, I stop, relax, and breathe deeply. I mainly feel them coming when I am stressed and taking short shallow breaths.

So breathe, man!

That and Exederin. Doesn't matter which... Exederin and Exederin Migraine are exactly the same. But you have to take it before it turns into a full blown migraine.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20749 on: August 27, 2009, 10:30:48 AM »
this might sound weird but when i feel one coming on, ill drink about a quart of milk, just gotta be careful with the brain freeze. it seems to knock it out 80% of the time. i think it might have something to do with the A and D vitamins.

callaway, any thoughts on this?

Blasted

« Reply #20750 on: August 27, 2009, 10:34:47 AM »
She's got me love stoned, I think that she knows  8)

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20751 on: August 27, 2009, 10:37:38 AM »

i really like that song, that cover you posted was almost better

Blasted

« Reply #20752 on: August 27, 2009, 10:43:23 AM »

i really like that song, that cover you posted was almost better

Almost?!  It was way better.  Not to mention Kaki King is wonderfully hot.  She's a lesbian too  :zoinks:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20753 on: August 27, 2009, 10:46:23 AM »
Laptops really need much longer battery life. I mean 2-3 hours is hardly enough.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20754 on: August 27, 2009, 10:48:36 AM »

Laptops really need much longer battery life. I mean 2-3 hours is hardly enough.

That's terrible. I can usually get 5-6 hours out of mine. What are you running? Is your drive a 5400 or 7200 rpm?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20755 on: August 27, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »
this might sound weird but when i feel one coming on, ill drink about a quart of milk, just gotta be careful with the brain freeze. it seems to knock it out 80% of the time. i think it might have something to do with the A and D vitamins.

callaway, any thoughts on this?

I don't know why it helps you but I think it's great that you found something that works for you so much of the time.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20756 on: August 27, 2009, 10:53:53 AM »

That's terrible. I can usually get 5-6 hours out of mine. What are you running? Is your drive a 5400 or 7200 rpm?

Not sure on the specifics but it's just a Toshiba Sattellite Notebook. It's got a 512mb ATI Graphics Card with two 250GB HDDs, and doesn't seem to have very useful power management tweaks. Bear in mind I live in Australia, we don't usually get cutting edge technologies immediately upon invention here. As far as I know, all laptops for sale here get up to 3.5 to 4 hours battery life maximum.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 10:55:59 AM by Singularity »

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20757 on: August 27, 2009, 10:58:43 AM »

I've got the same notebook, thought I don't know if I have the graphics card. And I only have one 5400rpm hard drive. I suppose it depends on what programs you are running, I normally only have Firefox and Yahoo messenger running. I use the desktop for anything that requires a lot of memory or system resources.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20758 on: August 27, 2009, 11:06:03 AM »

I've got the same notebook, thought I don't know if I have the graphics card. And I only have one 5400rpm hard drive. I suppose it depends on what programs you are running, I normally only have Firefox and Yahoo messenger running.

When idling or doing basic tasks without using internet, I could probably get 3.5 hours at absolute max. That reminds me, there's a way I could extend battery life slightly, switch off Aero on Vista entirely. I can't believe I overlooked that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20759 on: August 27, 2009, 02:48:11 PM »
I need to go to bed earlier than yesterday.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein