Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 372680 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #19200 on: May 22, 2009, 04:20:54 PM »
I really miss my Mum. This is my first time to Fenway since she died. I would always call her during the games and especially during 'Take Me Out To The Ballgame' in the 7th inning stretch and durng 'Sweet Caroline' in the middle of the 8th. I will likely cry later.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:42:25 PM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19201 on: May 22, 2009, 04:22:04 PM »
What a bunch of fucking morons.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #19202 on: May 23, 2009, 05:16:48 AM »
Mum went to Poland for a few days.  I'm gonna need all the patience in the world to put up with stepdad.

On other news, I'm slightly high right now haha.

Blasted

« Reply #19203 on: May 23, 2009, 05:44:18 AM »
It's funny reading through the old threads.  I was (probably still am) so dumb.

TheoK

« Reply #19204 on: May 23, 2009, 06:41:16 AM »
And Polish, maly polski suka.  :P

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19205 on: May 23, 2009, 06:51:59 AM »
My younger son thinks your pony is awesome, Lit. Myself I'm more of a cat person. :D

TheoK

« Reply #19206 on: May 23, 2009, 06:53:31 AM »
 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #19207 on: May 23, 2009, 12:03:16 PM »
It's funny reading through the old threads.  I was (probably still am) so dumb.

We all have a slew of critics, but not all are worthy of mention and some are actually friends.

Just rock ON!

:headbang2:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #19208 on: May 23, 2009, 02:57:17 PM »
I really miss my Mum. This is my first time to Fenway since she died. I would always call her during the games and especially during 'Take Me Out To The Ballgame' in the 7th inning stretch and durng 'Sweet Caroline' in the middle of the 8th. I will likely cry later.

I usually relish being alone in Boston, anywhere really, but I seriously miss my Mum!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19209 on: May 23, 2009, 10:53:53 PM »

I usually relish being alone in Boston, anywhere really, but I seriously miss my Mum!

:hug:

I still miss mine too.

Blasted

« Reply #19210 on: May 24, 2009, 08:49:18 AM »
An actually decent guy wrote to me on OkCupid as opposed to a horny twat looking to score wherever.  Although I really should get over my tendency to look at men as potential sperm donors (he has lovely cheek bones and a great bone structure that would make my baby pretty  :zoinks:) and start looking at them more like relationship prospects.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19211 on: May 24, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »
I've noticed changes in myself that have occurred over the past year or so.  My sense of humour isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be, and I've been missing jokes that would have been obvious to me before.  I've become far less social; I used to like talking to people through IM's, but now I have very little interest in that, and little interest in people in general.  My libido is so low now that I don't even think about it for days or weeks at a time.  I'm calmer and more relaxed, but also more active and more apt to get on with things rather than procrastinate.  I'm more energetic and can do more with less effort.  My sleep pattern is stable and I no longer get excessively tired during the day.  My mood has improved.  I find my interests and pursuits to be more satisfying now.  Most of all, feeling like shit is no longer the normal state of affairs for me. 

I credit/blame my current meds; the changes began when I started on these meds and have become more pronounced as the dose has increased.  Also, problems that have diminished or been resolved since starting on the meds come back with a vengeance when I take a break from the meds.  The rebound effect started off fairly mild, but it's been getting worse and currently hits with all the subtlety of a dump truck on the second day of a medication break.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19212 on: May 24, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »
Responsibility's too big a step for some.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #19213 on: May 24, 2009, 01:28:39 PM »
Responsibility's too big a step for some.

... on the reverse of the same coin:

"Accountability is so easily side-stepped, these days."
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #19214 on: May 24, 2009, 04:31:21 PM »
An actually decent guy wrote to me on OkCupid as opposed to a horny twat looking to score wherever.  Although I really should get over my tendency to look at men as potential sperm donors (he has lovely cheek bones and a great bone structure that would make my baby pretty  :zoinks:) and start looking at them more like relationship prospects.
lol @ sperm donors.   It is good to hear a decent guy reached out to you.   OkCupid has been good for a few laughs for me, I see nothing serious coming from that site.
:P   Internets are super serious.