Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 371946 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #18945 on: April 11, 2009, 09:17:26 PM »
I thought that was Edward James Olmos. I've never seen him so skinny.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18946 on: April 11, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »
???

Wait, am I supposed to be teasing you about sex or something? I'm crap at that kind of game. Pass.  :asthing:

Knives and tickling! You got nothing? Wow, I am that pathetic! :zoinks:

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I do not get the concept of sex banter when one has no intentions of following though. I just can't put my heart into the charade.

Not to mention, I'm not one of "your I2 ladies".

The answer is no, I don't want to play with you.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #18947 on: April 11, 2009, 09:27:58 PM »
I was just kiddin'! ::) :P

???

Wait, am I supposed to be teasing you about sex or something? I'm crap at that kind of game. Pass.  :asthing:

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I do not get the concept of sex banter when one has no intentions of following though. I just can't put my heart into the charade.

Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18948 on: April 12, 2009, 04:52:13 AM »
Quote from: Pyraxis
Oh, for fuck's sake.

Quote from: Trigger11

Before I joined Intensity, I wondered if I were doing the right thing. "OMGZ, what if they flirt with me? Or even worse, don't flirt with me?" Then there's the oddity that so many identities here also have form on WP. The fact is that most of these have ceased to have any active connection with the place - for years, in some cases - yet your legacy lingers on. Any given discussion topic on WP might have a stickied thread created by Pyraxis, duncvis, vetivert, Hadron, etc., etc., which can give rise to the understandable but entirely false notion that all of us are dear old friends from way back. :green:

I don't really think of myself as ladylike, but I'll answer to it. It's better than some of the things I've been called. 8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18949 on: April 12, 2009, 07:18:05 AM »

???

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Pyraxis can be exasperating at times. I doubt that she means you any harm, since she is hardly capable of such (from what I have seen - her soul is pure and she makes herself quite accessible), except to the more sensitive, who have no way of identifying with her. She only means to find and/or break molds, usually. It is often those molds you have abandoned that she is more focused upon, unfortunately.

Let her go on.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18950 on: April 12, 2009, 07:23:34 AM »
Oh, for fuck's sake.

Before I joined Intensity, I wondered if I were doing the right thing. "OMGZ, what if they flirt with me? Or even worse, don't flirt with me?" Then there's the oddity that so many identities here also have form on WP. The fact is that most of these have ceased to have any active connection with the place - for years, in some cases - yet your legacy lingers on. Any given discussion topic on WP might have a stickied thread created by Pyraxis, duncvis, vetivert, Hadron, etc., etc., which can give rise to the understandable but entirely false notion that all of us are dear old friends from way back. :green:

I don't really think of myself as ladylike, but I'll answer to it. It's better than some of the things I've been called. 8)

Maybe you should try to dive to the depths, without making the initial splash.

... as some of us try to do.

I was never there in the beginning of this place. So, I can hardly comment, but the progressing dynamics becomes quite telling of the history, after a bit.

I am quite relieved to find a place that I am not a part of to relax, just float without making any waves that point back to me.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18951 on: April 12, 2009, 07:32:38 AM »
Oh, for fuck's sake.

*FLIRTS with Sleepydragon, turns cheek skyward to await the inevitable slappage*

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18952 on: April 12, 2009, 08:39:35 AM »

Pyraxis can be exasperating at times. I doubt that she means you any harm, since she is hardly capable of such (from what I have seen - her soul is pure and she makes herself quite accessible), except to the more sensitive, who have no way of identifying with her.

spot on
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18953 on: April 12, 2009, 09:39:47 AM »
It is often those molds you have abandoned that she is more focused upon, unfortunately.

Ya think? Damn, I got work to do.

*starts tuning the sensitivity*
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18954 on: April 12, 2009, 11:43:28 AM »
Um, I think Pyraxis meant that PMS Elle was on the rebound, but if you want a knife and tickle fight with Pyraxis, that would really be something to see.

:ninja: :swords:

:evilplus:
Callaway, I haven't been in love for about nine months, haven't gotten laid in almost half a year, and haven't felt anything like heartbroken for four or five months (depending what you count).  My red flag isn't 'looking for someone to rebound on,' it's 'psychotic from sexual frustration.'  And most guys don't think that's a red flag.

Nah, Trig was correct, I meant that he was on the rebound. But my intent was to tease PMSElle, not to slight his integrity.

I don't even really know what's wrong with going after someone "on the rebound" - I just know it's something people say not to do.

But, I doubt Trigger's emotional stability, not because of anything to do with rebounds, but because of things like keeping track of every item that goes in and out of the house, and fishing through the trash for any possible recyclables. That alone would make me run far and fast in the opposite direction.

I get what Callaway's saying, though.  :eyebrows:
I thought you were historically about as attracted to stability as I've been, Pyraxis.  :P  And I rather agree, though I'd also say the rebound phase is a legit time of temporary insanity (or at least an altered state.)

The problem with going after someone who'd rebounding is that they're still in love with someone who isn't you, first and foremost; it definitely does put a damper on the emotional side of the relationship.  There's also the worry that they're either going to totally attach to you and cling like you're a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean in a hurricane, or they won't attach at all and they'll only stay with you until they've gotten their baggage well enough in order to move on to someone else.

???

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Re:  Underlined sentence- see my comment to Callaway as to why I do it.  Part catharsis, part validation.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #18955 on: April 12, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »
You need a sexual renewal. Something like sucking your own shit from a guy's cock.  :zoinks:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18956 on: April 12, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »
You need a sexual renewal. Something like sucking your own shit from a guy's cock.  :zoinks:
I know you desperately lust after me, Litigious, but it will never happen.

TheoK

« Reply #18957 on: April 12, 2009, 11:48:14 AM »
I'm sexy :toporly: and BRAVE! :arrr:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18958 on: April 12, 2009, 11:49:04 AM »
I'm sexy :toporly: and BRAVE! :arrr:
Yes, keep telling yourself that, honey.

TheoK

« Reply #18959 on: April 12, 2009, 11:50:11 AM »
I know I am! :toporly: You know I am.  :zoinks: