Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 368521 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #18375 on: January 15, 2009, 04:04:14 PM »
Have you checked their working conditions on place?

No. There are organisations devoted to that sort of thing.

No, I don't. Won't change it all in all.

You lose again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #18376 on: January 15, 2009, 04:05:53 PM »

Which you trust, of course, like you trusted the party you voted for.

You lose again.

We all lose. But you lose like a self-betrayer.

TheoK

« Reply #18377 on: January 15, 2009, 04:07:03 PM »
Watch that Youtube instead. That guy knows what he's talking about.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18378 on: January 15, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »

Which you trust, of course, like you trusted the party you voted for.

Not without some checking I don't. Considering how you'd rather bomb those underpaid kids making clothes half a globe away, I really think you should simply shut up.

You lose again.

We all lose. But you lose like a self-betrayer.

I don't support the killing of millions of innocent people, I don't worship mass murderers, and I'm not a paedophile. You lose.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #18379 on: January 15, 2009, 04:12:50 PM »
Not without some checking I don't. Considering how you'd rather bomb those underpaid kids making clothes half a globe away, I really think you should simply shut up.

I would rather bomb the swines in Stockholm and Brussels.

I don't support the killing of millions of innocent people, I don't worship mass murderers, and I'm not a paedophile. You lose.

Why don't you discuss the topic instead of coming with ad hominem? And I still haven't fucked an underaged.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18380 on: January 15, 2009, 04:20:23 PM »

I would rather bomb the swines in Stockholm and Brussels.

But you won't. You're just another bitter spazz living off the state while whining about anything and everything, coming up with one excuse after another. Pathetic.

Why don't you discuss the topic instead of coming with ad hominem? And I still haven't fucked an underaged.

I am on topic. Every time I prove you wrong you change the subject. Remember when you were spreading your BS about my dx? I proved you wrong and you still haven't replied.

Fucking miserable coward. C'mon, make another excuse. Tell us how the state wronged you, tell us how they oppress you.

:hahaha:

:popcorn:

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #18381 on: January 15, 2009, 04:26:05 PM »
But you won't. You're just another bitter spazz living off the state while whining about anything and everything, coming up with one excuse after another. Pathetic.

Never say never. Though it'd be awful not ot succeed if you got that far. They owe me my disability and more.

I am on topic. Every time I prove you wrong you change the subject. Remember when you were spreading your BS about my dx? I proved you wrong and you still haven't replied.

I haven't seen a paper with an official diagnosis yet, so you haven't proven anything.

Fucking miserable coward. C'mon, make another excuse. Tell us how the state wronged you, tell us how they oppress you.

15 year olds are legal. What the fuck are you talking about?

TheoK

« Reply #18382 on: January 15, 2009, 04:26:45 PM »
And as usual the real coward logged out.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18383 on: January 15, 2009, 04:35:41 PM »

Never say never. Though it'd be awful not ot succeed if you got that far. They owe me my disability and more.

They don't. Why should they?

I haven't seen a paper with an official diagnosis yet, so you haven't proven anything.

Funny how you stopped replying right about then, though, isn't it? I think people will draw their own conclusions. You lose (as usual).

15 year olds are legal. What the fuck are you talking about?

:haha:

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18384 on: January 15, 2009, 04:37:20 PM »
And as usual the real coward logged out.

Silly little twunt. Do you think the world revolves around you? I rebooted the machines for reasons that had nothing to do with you.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #18385 on: January 15, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »

90% of my misery is indirectly their fault.

Funny how you stopped replying right about then, though, isn't it? I think people will draw their own conclusions. You lose (as usual).

Still no evidence.

::)

TheoK

« Reply #18386 on: January 15, 2009, 04:41:16 PM »
Silly little twunt. Do you think the world revolves around you? I rebooted the machines for reasons that had nothing to do with you.

You're physically smaller than I am as far as I know. And morallically, since you're dishonest and avoiding the question.

Are all states tools for oppression or not?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18387 on: January 15, 2009, 04:42:24 PM »

90% of my misery is indirectly their fault.

Bullshit, as usual. Stop blaming your misfortunes on others and you might actually feel better. Take some fucking responsibility, for once in your life.

Still no evidence.

Not needed.

::)

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #18388 on: January 15, 2009, 04:43:10 PM »
So you won't answer as usual?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18389 on: January 15, 2009, 04:45:12 PM »

You're physically smaller than I am as far as I know. And morallically, since you're dishonest and avoiding the question.

You don't get to choose the topic, Nazi fanboy. Tough.

Are all states tools for oppression or not?

No.

There, do you feel better? I answered the question. Obvious as the answer was, you didn't get that far.

- Albert Einstein