Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 365211 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #17535 on: August 23, 2008, 05:59:42 PM »
Unless my jerk-dar is totally malfunctioning, this guy may very well be quite fuckable.

We want details to the max as you explore this avenue!   :P
Eh, well, been doin' the 'net dating thing; gone on two dates with two different guys before this, each time the guy seemed nice enough but I wasn't especially interested.  This dude I would definitely like a second date with for further assessment.

Even if he isn't interested in return (though it seemed like he might be), at least I do know I'm still capable of feeling a 'spark'/attracted to someone; it's just that that reaction is discriminate.  (I was half starting to wonder, because not only did I feel pretty apathetic about the two other guys, but also with fleabag, which was kind of unsettling at the time but was prolly just because I sort of disliked him, lol.)

Well, then good luck and I hope things work out one way or the other for you.   :thumbup:  And do try to stay parasite free, ffs, otherwise I'll have to find another way to drive to visit my inlaws instead of getting on the masspike around Holyoke.    PLagues are not my cup of tea! :-*

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17536 on: August 23, 2008, 06:11:40 PM »
Unless my jerk-dar is totally malfunctioning, this guy may very well be quite fuckable.

Eh, well, been doin' the 'net dating thing; gone on two dates with two different guys before this, each time the guy seemed nice enough but I wasn't especially interested.  This dude I would definitely like a second date with for further assessment.

Even if he isn't interested in return (though it seemed like he might be), at least I do know I'm still capable of feeling a 'spark'/attracted to someone; it's just that that reaction is discriminate.  (I was half starting to wonder, because not only did I feel pretty apathetic about the two other guys, but also with fleabag, which was kind of unsettling at the time but was prolly just because I sort of disliked him, lol.)

Well, then good luck and I hope things work out one way or the other for you.   :thumbup:  And do try to stay parasite free, ffs, otherwise I'll have to find another way to drive to visit my inlaws instead of getting on the masspike around Holyoke.    PLagues are not my cup of tea! :-*
Better typhoid mary than the virgin mary though!   :zoinks:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17537 on: August 23, 2008, 06:42:10 PM »
Thinking about the flea market tomorrow and getting up at 4AM :yawn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #17538 on: August 23, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »

Better typhoid mary than the virgin mary though!   :zoinks:

And there is NOTHING in the bible about the "virgin" Mary being taken up into heaven body and soul.  As my wife has mentioned in one of our many discussions about theological inconsistencies! 

Oh wait she got "beamed" up by Scotty.............................and it was wonderful! :eyebrows:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17539 on: August 24, 2008, 05:52:23 AM »
Days with amphetamine are noticeably more pleasant than days without.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17540 on: August 24, 2008, 07:11:00 AM »
I'm thinking that Sir Les and I should be having a drink. Where's that fucking beer? Reyne and Lucifer can join us if they want. We can think up some shit to put on Delusionist and 'bob'.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17541 on: August 24, 2008, 02:34:06 PM »

one of the things I say to potential customers to "sell our services"   ()Geeks can turn off much of the bloat, for a price() is that our team can makes makes Vistas work as fasts as XP

:rofl:

:P

XP was never fast. But you should know that now--you've tried Ubuntu.
Ubuntu is awful, it can only do half the things that XP can. Even getting onto my universities network is a ridiculous hassle. Before I go back to uni, I am going back to XP for my EEE

One thing XP does really well is crash. I can't make Debian do that with any regularity, even though I'm running the unstable version and upgrade as often as I have the time.

Good luck with the EEE. Hope you got that extra memory and the larger HD.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17542 on: August 24, 2008, 02:46:09 PM »
I'm thinking that Sir Les and I should be having a drink. Where's that fucking beer? Reyne and Lucifer can join us if they want. We can think up some shit to put on Delusionist and 'bob'.

Neither's been around lately (Delusionist and Bob, that is).
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17543 on: August 24, 2008, 02:50:33 PM »
I'm considering a fast over the next few days,,. After the fish meal, of course.

I plan to ease into a fast, slowly,then ease out,more slowly. I am stressed from the darkening, hoping that less to carry will free up some lightness.

A re-group has helped me in the past. I have been on a big high lately, but it is waxing. I've had several weeks of no drama (except for the most personal, which I can hardly count) and yet, I see shit floating in the ether with MY name on it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17544 on: August 24, 2008, 02:53:28 PM »
Good luck with it, then. :)

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17545 on: August 24, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »

Thanks.
It has been about three years since I used this wisdom. I made it through the loss of hearing episode, a couple of years ago, without, but I was weak and it seemed difficult. I may even be weaker right now.

It's like I have ignored old lessons, lately. I must fix this.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #17546 on: August 24, 2008, 04:00:39 PM »
Thats weird, I checked my profile and it said I was ignored by "0" members, yet when I click on the ignore options, it says I am ignored by, "Wow, a popular guy/gal".  I was ignored by cal/The Tower, and now this little conundrum!   ::)  Yet, Cal/The Tower has not changed his user name. 

Oh well, if somebody knows wtf is up, let me know.  I'm too lazy to dig further and besides I need to cook supper at the moment!   :P

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17547 on: August 24, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »
Thats weird, I checked my profile and it said I was ignored by "0" members, yet when I click on the ignore options, it says I am ignored by, "Wow, a popular guy/gal".  I was ignored by cal/The Tower, and now this little conundrum!   ::)  Yet, Cal/The Tower has not changed his user name. 

Oh well, if somebody knows wtf is up, let me know.  I'm too lazy to dig further and besides I need to cook supper at the moment!   :P

Calandale is no longer ignoring you, Ozymandias.  Neither is anyone else.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17548 on: August 24, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »
Thats weird, I checked my profile and it said I was ignored by "0" members, yet when I click on the ignore options, it says I am ignored by, "Wow, a popular guy/gal".

My profile says the same thing. I suspect it's just some stock flavor text that the ignore mod uses instead of just saying "You are ignored by zero members".
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17549 on: August 24, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »
Thats weird, I checked my profile and it said I was ignored by "0" members, yet when I click on the ignore options, it says I am ignored by, "Wow, a popular guy/gal".

My profile says the same thing. I suspect it's just some stock flavor text that the ignore mod uses instead of just saying "You are ignored by zero members".

Yes, that is it, Pyraxis.