Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 362801 times)

Offline AspiePride

• Frequent Poster
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #14550 on: February 26, 2008, 04:34:46 AM »
Why am I awake at 3:22 AM?

your period started and you have no Tylenol?

Wow kinky  :eyebrows:
Normality Is A Myth

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14551 on: February 26, 2008, 07:12:24 AM »
Why am I awake at 3:22 AM?

your period started and you have no Tylenol?

Wow kinky  :eyebrows:

Is it?

I often think that it is a kind of internally forced self-review.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14552 on: February 26, 2008, 09:25:02 AM »
Wondering what it will be like when my class practices clinical interview on each other today.  We're going to be taking family histories.  Depending who I'm paired with, it could be fun, or fuckin' excruciating.

Also wondering what our imaginary referral question will be- without that, it's knida... not really the same.  And the writeups will be harder.  but I sorta think it'll be something like "What is this person's family configuration?" or something else that isn't goal-oriented- which is prolly more appropriate, considring the fact that we're mostly a cohort group...  *sigh*
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14553 on: February 26, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »
I enjoy my talks with the Jehova's witnesses; I learn a bit each time they visit and I like their interpretations of the Bible and the academic focus of their sect.  Serious and studious wins over happy clappy any day, and they really know their stuff and seem to put a lot of thought into it.  I'm sure they're delighted to have someone who's willing to listen too, and who provides questions that they can put their studies to work on, though their chances of converting me aren't exactly good.  It's a bit of a shame; the witnesses seem to be hoarding all the polite, intelligent people around here.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #14554 on: February 26, 2008, 11:52:52 AM »
I wish I had some of my avatar now.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14555 on: February 26, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »

Kind of disappointed.

My wife decided that she did not have the energy or drive to do another faux scenic room mural right now.

:'(
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #14556 on: February 26, 2008, 02:17:53 PM »
snow, snow, snow, snow and deciding if I should have another chocolate chip cookie before my tea finishes steeping.  decisions........decisions  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14557 on: February 26, 2008, 03:19:39 PM »
When you get a fancy wedding announcement in the mail are you excited and filled with joy or does it just mean another fucking present that you will feel obligated to buy?

:grrr:

... especially when they already have a three year old kid! Isn't it a bit late for a fancy fucking church wedding?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 03:21:48 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14558 on: February 26, 2008, 03:29:21 PM »
When you get a fancy wedding announcement in the mail are you excited and filled with joy or does it just mean another fucking present that you will feel obligated to buy?

... especially when they already have a three year old kid! Isn't it a bit late for a fancy fucking church wedding?

yep, and yep, in some ways.

mainly, i usually think "oh, somebody else reminding me i'm a failure at relationships."

ozymandias

« Reply #14559 on: February 26, 2008, 04:19:28 PM »

yep, and yep, in some ways.

mainly, i usually think "oh, somebody else reminding me i'm a failure at relationships."

Also one more social event that I have to put on a "mask" to get thru.  When Carla and I married, it was only with 32 people in attendance (choice) and a simple reception.  After a couple of hours we both looked at each other and said "lets call it a day and get out of here."  Our guests had the better part of the day to enjoy the Cooperstown NY area, the weather was great and we were both exhausted.  My face hurt from smiling so much, and gritting my teeth at my mothers endless prattling about stuff that was pointless.  (long story)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14560 on: February 26, 2008, 09:27:51 PM »
...see, I keep screwing up my attempts to cultivate the image of myself as immoral and uncaring.   :grrr:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14561 on: February 26, 2008, 09:38:12 PM »
...see, I keep screwing up my attempts to cultivate the image of myself as immoral and uncaring.   :grrr:
I really don't see you that way to be honest.   Is it possible to be both totally uncaring and immoral?
:P   Internets are super serious.

ozymandias

« Reply #14562 on: February 27, 2008, 05:53:46 AM »

You forgot, amoral, as well.   :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14563 on: February 27, 2008, 06:24:48 AM »

I'm not amoral.

I'm more A'ole.

Sophgay

« Reply #14564 on: February 27, 2008, 06:28:08 AM »
when is mothers day in the uk? :orly: