Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 364338 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #14220 on: February 15, 2008, 06:22:40 AM »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #14221 on: February 15, 2008, 06:24:18 AM »
I think I have something horrible inside me that sees always the worst or at least the most nauseating possibility.

I stepped out, a couple of hours ago, with my kaffa buni and my pipe to enjoy the warmest morning in over a week. (very near frezzing for a low)

At my neighbor's house, a stranger was there to pick up an infant who had apparently stayed the night. I was just getting comfortable when they came out of the house. When they re-started their car, after properly stowing the baby, the car made a horrible noise and then they shut it off. They started it over and over and the horrible noise was still there, although changing a little each time they re-started.

I was only a few feet away and I told the guy it sounded like they "had picked up a cat in the (SERPENTINE) belt system."

When he opened the hood, it turned out that I was right. Our local cow kitty, whose tracks in the snow have saved me from certain dissolve into winter's furor, (male, very much interested in my young Nena last month, when she came into heat) is dead, splattered all over the inside of their engine compartment.

:'(

Crap. What kind of stupid cat sleeps in the engine?

:-\

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14222 on: February 15, 2008, 06:47:56 AM »
I think I have something horrible inside me that sees always the worst or at least the most nauseating possibility.

I stepped out, a couple of hours ago, with my kaffa buni and my pipe to enjoy the warmest morning in over a week. (very near frezzing for a low)

At my neighbor's house, a stranger was there to pick up an infant who had apparently stayed the night. I was just getting comfortable when they came out of the house. When they re-started their car, after properly stowing the baby, the car made a horrible noise and then they shut it off. They started it over and over and the horrible noise was still there, although changing a little each time they re-started.

I was only a few feet away and I told the guy it sounded like they "had picked up a cat in the (SERPENTINE) belt system."

When he opened the hood, it turned out that I was right. Our local cow kitty, whose tracks in the snow have saved me from certain dissolve into winter's furor, (male, very much interested in my young Nena last month, when she came into heat) is dead, splattered all over the inside of their engine compartment.

Crap. What kind of stupid cat sleeps in the engine?

Not sleeping.

These folks had just driven a short trip to pick up the baby. The car was not up to operating temperature yet. I could tell by the smell of incompletely burned fuel in the air, but not fuel, incompletely burned, which was contaminated by too many sulfur compounds, as in an old engine.

The cat was exploring and finding warmth. It found its death, instead.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14223 on: February 15, 2008, 06:51:53 AM »
Poor cat they used to sleep in the engine compartment of my uncles car all the time used to smack it before starting to scare them out
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14224 on: February 15, 2008, 07:17:02 AM »
This fucking place is just too goddamn busy. I want to live in the country!

I will miss the cow kitty.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

zaftig

« Reply #14225 on: February 15, 2008, 07:34:09 AM »
Poor cat :(

I should have not skipped work today, especially since I was covering someone.  Hope he forgives me.  But damn, it feels good.

zaftig

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14227 on: February 15, 2008, 07:43:08 AM »
Poor cat they used to sleep in the engine compartment of my uncles car all the time used to smack it before starting to scare them out

There is also a reason (multiple instances) that I knew that sound.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14228 on: February 15, 2008, 07:46:01 AM »

You and me both.  I don't want to see or hear neighbors anymore
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14229 on: February 15, 2008, 08:09:39 AM »

I want to walk out into my back yard and fire my high powered rifle into the air at about a thirty degree angle, in any direction in a celebratory fashion, and have the round fall harmlessly to the ground on my own land a few miles away.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #14230 on: February 15, 2008, 08:13:03 AM »

You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Soph

« Reply #14231 on: February 15, 2008, 08:24:36 AM »
got a really bad headache
people posting bullshit about me, sophie and KC again
really fucking angry

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14232 on: February 15, 2008, 09:46:38 AM »

Why am I always right about shit that sucks?!?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14233 on: February 15, 2008, 09:56:31 AM »

I want to walk out into my back yard and fire my high powered rifle into the air at about a thirty degree angle, in any direction in a celebratory fashion, and have the round fall harmlessly to the ground on my own land a few miles away.
I feel that way quite often.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14234 on: February 15, 2008, 10:06:20 AM »
I always try to imagine the worst case scenario.   It is normal for me to imagine someone learning to hate me for example, before they even know anything about me.   I know my faults pretty well as there are pretty familiar.   When I haven't heard from someone normally, I sometimes fear that they have died or something similarly horrible.   When my friend's cat went missing, I automatically thought it might have been hit by a car (it hasn't returned).

I am fucking paranoid, I get to know people on the internet and don't believe them for shit sometimes.   I can't trust that they are who they claim to be or anything.  I have trust issues irl but they aren't as bad.   In FFXI backstabbing and ridiculous shit was too commonplace, had to learn to not trust people online to a degree.   There were too many men pretending to be women playing that game lol.   I saw some poor saps get fucked over pretty badly.
:P   Internets are super serious.