Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 365426 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #13890 on: February 06, 2008, 04:55:29 PM »

No one should fuck up this much in one day!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13891 on: February 06, 2008, 04:57:03 PM »

I just noticed that I have become maniacal in my postwhoring. I'm glad that is kept off to the side.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #13892 on: February 06, 2008, 05:28:48 PM »
bad fucking day mate. hopefully gone tomorrow.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13893 on: February 06, 2008, 05:39:26 PM »
Hopefully!

But check this out! OUR American version of Nannystatitus .....

Mississippi May Ban Restaurant Sales to the Obese

My thoughts are that they don't need another fucking LAW! They just need to make the doors smaller.

| | <<< "You must be this thin to eat here."

:D

What in the blue fuck are they thinking?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 05:42:44 PM by DirtDawg »

duncvis

« Reply #13894 on: February 06, 2008, 05:50:56 PM »
Hopefully!

My thoughts are that they don't need another fucking LAW! They just need to make the doors smaller.

:o

good thing I'm not planning to visit Mississippi. Thats fucking insane.

Soph

« Reply #13895 on: February 06, 2008, 05:53:03 PM »
rofl why can't fat people go to restaurants?  :orly:

I'm fucking starving

Want some fries from mcdonalds so badly
Also so egg fried rice and chips from the chinese
and a cheese and tomato pizza

duncvis

« Reply #13896 on: February 06, 2008, 05:59:24 PM »
I'm peckish an all. I could murder a bowl of sugar puffs.  :zoinks:

zaftig

« Reply #13897 on: February 06, 2008, 06:06:17 PM »

:zoinks:

I want pasta.

ozymandias

« Reply #13898 on: February 06, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »
Hopefully!

I heard about that and I thought it was a fucking  joke.  Well, it is a joke from the politicians who are a joke.

There's a restaurant at the Maine Mall called the Country Buffet.  It has a lot of variety, not the greatest cuisine, but all you can eat at a decent price and no waiting.  Better than any fast food restaurant.  Anywho, everytime I have gone there, it's been engulfed by the Fluffy Plumpy Brigade.   :laugh:  Not unlike that last picture!   :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13899 on: February 06, 2008, 07:48:54 PM »
We have those, too.

It's not a bad place to eat, but I often hit the place when the Buttz family are there, too. I am mostly impressed with the quality of there fresh salad makings.

I don't normally run into many market-ready trougheaters at the salad bar.

I know that seems cruel, but some people are just disgusting, no matter what their size may be!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13900 on: February 06, 2008, 07:59:14 PM »

Thinking back on that lightning thing, at first I thought the strangest thing was the fact that it hit right where I had been sitting, then I was freaked about the fact that I "felt" it coming.

But, no, the strangest part was that everything became instantly wet. It was misty, like surely one hundred percent humidity, but not even a real drizzle. I was sitting there, smoking my pipe, wearing my waterproof jacket and leather (waterproof!) English racing cap. Most likely there were little drops of water collecting on my cap, but once the strike came, I was soaked to the bones, even under my jacket and under my hat and my shoes. It still wasn't raining and I wasn't dripping, but ALL my clothing was completely saturated with water.

:pwned:

ozymandias

« Reply #13901 on: February 06, 2008, 08:55:24 PM »

Thinking back on that lightning thing, at first I thought the strangest thing was the fact that it hit right where I had been sitting, then I was freaked about the fact that I "felt" it coming.

But, no, the strangest part was that everything became instantly wet. It was misty, like surely one hundred percent humidity, but not even a real drizzle. I was sitting there, smoking my pipe, wearing my waterproof jacket and leather (waterproof!) English racing cap. Most likely there were little drops of water collecting on my cap, but once the strike came, I was soaked to the bones, even under my jacket and under my hat and my shoes. It still wasn't raining and I wasn't dripping, but ALL my clothing was completely saturated with water.

:pwned:

It has given you super powers, You have become "WATERMAN".

Soph

« Reply #13902 on: February 06, 2008, 08:56:11 PM »
Watermelonman!  :watermelonwedge: :melonslice: :melon: :watermelon:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13903 on: February 07, 2008, 01:09:57 AM »
Hopefully!

That is insane.

Apparently, about 30% of Mississippi's population would not be allowed to dine in restaurants if the law passes.

New York City proposes to force fast-food restaurants to post calorie information on their message boards, these three lawmakers have done the Big Apple one better – proposing to make it illegal for a Mississippi restaurant to serve anyone with a body mass index of 30 or more – the clinical threshold of obesity.

It's a logical extension, perhaps, of laws that ban bartenders from serving patrons who are already beyond the point of legal intoxication. Pundits suggested the next logical step would be to ban credit card sales to those who are already up to their eyeballs in debt.

On the other hand, statistics indicate there may well be a need for stringent measures in Mississippi.

Fattest state
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has found a 61 percent increase in the number of Americans classified as obese between 1991 and 2000. It singled out Mississippi as having the highest rate.

An August 2007 study published by Trust for America's Health classified Mississippi as the heaviest state in the Union for the third year in a row, with 30 percent of its adult population obese.

Mississippi House Bill 282 is the work of Republicans W. T. Mayhall, Jr. and John Read, and Democrat Bobby Shows. It would aim to keep Whoppers and Big Macs out of the hands of fat people, by force of law.

"Any food establishment to which this section applies shall not be allowed to serve food to any person who is obese, based on criteria prescribed by the State Department of Health after consultation with the Mississippi Council on Obesity Prevention and Management," the bill states.

The measure would apply to any restaurant that holds a health department permit and has enclosed seating for five or more – a definition broad enough to cover almost every restaurant in the state, not just those that serve fast food.
The bill does not spell out what penalties an eatery would face for violating the law.

I wonder when they will make a law that cuts up our credit cards for us if we carry a balance?

I think that it is time for Mississippi voters to recall Republicans W. T. Mayhall, Jr. and John Read, and Democrat Bobby Shows.

Soph

« Reply #13904 on: February 07, 2008, 01:42:48 AM »
Let me see you stri;pped