Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 365736 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #13800 on: February 02, 2008, 09:32:17 PM »

It happened really fast, was kinda weird  :laugh:

A lot of girls say that,
about their first time.

I'd take all day.

duncvis

« Reply #13801 on: February 03, 2008, 04:09:26 AM »
seems weird as fuck to me. you can risk your life fighting for your country but you can't go for a pint if you get back in one piece to your wife and kids. go figure.  ::)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13802 on: February 03, 2008, 04:23:42 AM »
seems weird as fuck to me. you can risk your life fighting for your country but you can't go for a pint if you get back in one piece to your wife and kids. go figure.  ::)

Never made sense to me either
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13803 on: February 03, 2008, 05:16:00 AM »
ohhh, your karamo...(that name i can't spell)

:laugh:

And she is your namesake, Carla.

:)

Indeed she is. :)

ozymandias

« Reply #13804 on: February 03, 2008, 07:21:41 AM »
It's been almost exactly a year since I've been legally able to drink.   :thumbup:  (Of course, I haven't yet, though I prollu should get an idea of what a standard drink would do to me, at some point.  I'm guessing it will hit me really hard.)

It will.  Thats from personal experience.  My first drink was a Tom Collins, instant buzz!  :zoinks:  Make sure you also have a full stomach, it will slow the alcohol absorption.  Also be careful of meds compatability.

This has been a public service message from your friendly FSM and neighborhood nurse.   :P

ozymandias

« Reply #13805 on: February 03, 2008, 07:24:34 AM »
Oh please god...  :GA:

Yes, my child, you please me very much!   >:D
Some days, that's pretty obvious, O Lord.   :laugh:

I love it when you talk worshipful...............    :eyebrows:

Me too, but I do have to  half-wonder if it pisses off my neighbors.   :angel:

If it does, I shall smite them with plagues and pestilence! :fsm:  AS well as bad linguini!
You are very kind to those who have been touched by your noodly appendage, O Great FSM.

My followers are precious to me!  They are under the protection of the sacred spaghette sauce! :eyebrows:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13806 on: February 03, 2008, 01:31:25 PM »
It's been almost exactly a year since I've been legally able to drink.   :thumbup:  (Of course, I haven't yet, though I prollu should get an idea of what a standard drink would do to me, at some point.  I'm guessing it will hit me really hard.)

It will.  Thats from personal experience.  My first drink was a Tom Collins, instant buzz!  :zoinks:  Make sure you also have a full stomach, it will slow the alcohol absorption.  Also be careful of meds compatability.

This has been a public service message from your friendly FSM and neighborhood nurse.   :P

My parents drank Tom Collinses all the time when I was a kid.  The mixer came in green bottles and I loved it for some reason they would get mad because I would drink it all ;D
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13807 on: February 03, 2008, 02:25:57 PM »

Alcohol hits me pretty hard. I can do a couple of tequila shots or a couple of beers, but that's about it. Any more than that and I have trouble walking, talking and I get very paranoid and overly sensitive.

First two "hits" or so is fine, but getting drunk just fucking hurts.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13808 on: February 03, 2008, 02:35:17 PM »

Alcohol hits me pretty hard. I can do a couple of tequila shots or a couple of beers, but that's about it. Any more than that and I have trouble walking, talking and I get very paranoid and overly sensitive.

i'm like that with dope/weed, especially skunk (evil stuff).

i get more outrageous than usual when i'm pissed, though, and randy as fuck.  :D

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13809 on: February 03, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »
i get more outrageous than usual when i'm pissed, though, and randy as fuck.  :D

:eyebrows:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #13810 on: February 03, 2008, 03:23:13 PM »

First two "hits" or so is fine, but getting drunk just fucking hurts.

I'v never had a "head" for booze.   1 drink of the hard stuff fine.  2 drinks, not fine at all.   :P  

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13811 on: February 03, 2008, 03:24:30 PM »

:eyebrows:

(as if you hadn't noticed ::) :P )

duncvis

« Reply #13812 on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:30 PM »
I have a funny feeling the kids will all be at home tomorrow. sodding viruses. :GA:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13813 on: February 03, 2008, 03:31:03 PM »
I have a funny feeling the kids will all be at home tomorrow. sodding viruses. :GA:

yuck.

schools are a hotbed of disease and horror, though: i haven't had one single cold or anything else (not even joining in with the purported noro virus "epidemic" ::) ) cos i haven't worked in schools since june.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13814 on: February 03, 2008, 05:45:23 PM »

My parents drank Tom Collinses all the time when I was a kid.  The mixer came in green bottles and I loved it for some reason they would get mad because I would drink it all ;D

Lemon/lime stuff?
I liked that too.