Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 367635 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #13395 on: January 10, 2008, 12:55:17 PM »

The strange thing is that the living always do stupid things during funreal times. Two of his kids wanted to give me bunches of his stuff. He left a living will, though and his wishes should be honored, but no one wants to bother! At least that's my interpretation of their "affections for their dad."

I told them that the only thing I was interested in of his was his dog. I love his dog, but someone else already spoke for him. I could give two shits in a minute and still not care about any of his SHIT!! Yes he had some valuable things that we made together, but they don't exist to me without him.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13396 on: January 10, 2008, 12:58:13 PM »

The daughter has my cell phone number, though.

This may start again, at some point.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13397 on: January 10, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »
I want to go home.
Why are you not home?

Screening another Bergman flick. Thank goodness for a laptop and an intergeek hookup.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13398 on: January 10, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »
I want to go home.
Why are you not home?

Screening another Bergman flick. Thank goodness for a laptop and an intergeek hookup.

FUCK!

You should work up a fractal or two.

(besides, I'm very curious if FE works at all in Linux. What do Linux junkies do for fractal manipulations, anyway?  I guess you would need a WinEmulator to use FE.  :puke:)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13399 on: January 10, 2008, 03:50:17 PM »
There's wine to run Windows software with, and it looks like FE works with it.

If you want native Linux software, there is Fractint that is supposed to be very good. I'm sure there are others, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13400 on: January 10, 2008, 06:22:07 PM »

The strange thing is that the living always do stupid things during funreal times. Two of his kids wanted to give me bunches of his stuff. He left a living will, though and his wishes should be honored, but no one wants to bother! At least that's my interpretation of their "affections for their dad."

I told them that the only thing I was interested in of his was his dog. I love his dog, but someone else already spoke for him. I could give two shits in a minute and still not care about any of his SHIT!! Yes he had some valuable things that we made together, but they don't exist to me without him.

Ebay can convert them to that other non-existent but rather useful thing we call money.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13401 on: January 11, 2008, 05:27:52 AM »
I dropped a 5mg amphetamine pill and Waggy ate half of it before I got it off her.  It's a safe enough dose for her weight in terms of toxicity, but it's about equivalent to a moderate recreational dose in an adult human, so she's kind of active now.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13402 on: January 11, 2008, 05:33:29 AM »
Drunk off my ass.

Sorry if I make more sense, than usual.  :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13403 on: January 11, 2008, 06:36:12 AM »
Waggy isn't a happy doggy. :(

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #13404 on: January 11, 2008, 06:38:02 AM »
I miss McJ. And PI.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #13405 on: January 11, 2008, 06:38:51 AM »
And lit. And scrap.

Need someone.

I'm fucked.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #13406 on: January 11, 2008, 06:39:39 AM »
The young just CAN'T help.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13407 on: January 11, 2008, 06:59:10 AM »
She's eating now and is less frantic.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13408 on: January 11, 2008, 09:59:47 AM »
SHIT!

I hope she's OK.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13409 on: January 11, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »
SHIT!

I hope she's OK.

She's fine now that it's worn off, but she was a bit shaken up by the experience.  She kept wanting me to pick her up and hold her today, and would sit in the corner and whine whenever I put her down.  She also developed some sort of fixation with a little patch of my room and kept pacing around it sniffing at things, even though there was nothing much there, and she refused to go anywhere else.  Doggy hyperfocus, maybe?