Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 372651 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #1665 on: July 20, 2006, 12:38:47 PM »
Holly shit this woman wants full nuditity, she is fuckn horny too.  She told me to bring dirty pic and not talk.

Anybody know a wolfgurl?  She wants cyber sex from me.  This is not paypal either, its from wrongplanet!

have fun flo.  i think i know of a wulf... ;)

it might be fun for you, and it will give you a chance to use your hard work and utilize your body.  remember, baby came to visit the J meister.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1666 on: July 20, 2006, 02:13:44 PM »
sprained ankles are of the devil.  :'(

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1667 on: July 20, 2006, 02:27:03 PM »

What did you do to yourself?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1668 on: July 20, 2006, 02:43:35 PM »
Depression sucks.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1669 on: July 20, 2006, 03:39:21 PM »

i sprained my ankle.  and i was just geting into the "oh, it's okay - i don't have to get hysterical about overeating cos i'm not smoking, cos i'm exercising like a bastard".  and now, no running for 2-3 weeks.

i feel quite like hurling myself under the nearest bus, quite frankly.

peegai

« Reply #1670 on: July 20, 2006, 03:41:50 PM »
Depression sucks.

Then do something about it. Becoming willful and arrogant would be a good start.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1671 on: July 20, 2006, 03:48:29 PM »
"heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!"

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1672 on: July 20, 2006, 03:53:22 PM »

i sprained my ankle.  and i was just geting into the "oh, it's okay - i don't have to get hysterical about overeating cos i'm not smoking, cos i'm exercising like a bastard".  and now, no running for 2-3 weeks.

i feel quite like hurling myself under the nearest bus, quite frankly.

At least a sprained ankle won't give you cancer. Besides, if you do gain a couple extra pounds, it might go to the nice places and not straight to your thighs. Unlikely, but you can still hope.
By the way...pep talks come with a charge of $4 per sentence. Your total is $12, and I do accept VISA.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1673 on: July 20, 2006, 03:58:49 PM »
:D

i came back cos i realised i'd forgotten to say ta for your asking.  so now i say "THANK YOU!", cos you made me laugh, too.

unfortunately, i don't have a credit card (deliberately, i might add).  will this  :-*  and a quick juliet do you?

;)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1674 on: July 20, 2006, 04:01:03 PM »
:D

i came back cos i realised i'd forgotten to say ta for your asking.  so now i say "THANK YOU!", cos you made me laugh, too.

unfortunately, i don't have a credit card (deliberately, i might add).  will this  :-*  and a quick juliet do you?

;)

That will do just fine. Just don't tell anyone because they'll expect freebies too.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1675 on: July 20, 2006, 04:01:37 PM »
Depression sucks.

Then do something about it. Becoming willful and arrogant would be a good start.

A-fucking-men.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

duncvis

« Reply #1676 on: July 20, 2006, 04:02:07 PM »
Meh.

thats about it.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1677 on: July 20, 2006, 04:09:01 PM »
Darn you storm! You are interrupting my youtube addiction! Tomorrow I should start with Orphen and maybe Tenchi. I wonder if Detective Conan episode 68 will finally be up. I can't believe someone skipped over a three parter episode like that.

ozymandias

« Reply #1678 on: July 20, 2006, 05:17:22 PM »
"I'm on a Highway to Hell"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1679 on: July 20, 2006, 05:19:42 PM »
done dirt cheap.
Misunderstood.