Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 367592 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #12015 on: October 16, 2007, 10:40:04 AM »
I was hard to do aerobics, damn, I need a bitch.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12016 on: October 16, 2007, 12:35:43 PM »

BTW
Wha' hoppened?

Did this site go offline for a while this evening or was it a local thing? I couldn't get on for over two hours.

The same thing happened to me too, so maybe it was some node in the central US, since we live pretty far apart.

That seems really strange, to me. I could see that if people near us had this problem simultaneously that it could be some kind of network difficulty, but Colorado to Indiana is quite a distance, like over a thousand miles if my memory of bus navigation serves.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #12017 on: October 16, 2007, 12:52:57 PM »
That Flo and his sister's feudal business was fucking bizarre to read.

Talk about a couple of Dime Bars...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 12:55:58 PM by thepeaguy »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12018 on: October 16, 2007, 01:01:45 PM »
I want to sleep
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12019 on: October 16, 2007, 01:46:08 PM »
I want to sleep
:nomakened:

How about hypnosis? Will that work?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12020 on: October 16, 2007, 02:23:14 PM »
I want to sleep
:nomakened:

How about hypnosis? Will that work?

Might work for now I have klonopin it works most of the time
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12021 on: October 16, 2007, 03:09:29 PM »
I would hate to need more sleep than I get. I can imagine that it would truly suck.

I was throwing a dirty joke your way there, Parts. Have another look at what that funny smilie is doing.

:D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 05:48:09 PM by MarkingDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12022 on: October 16, 2007, 03:22:02 PM »

I am developing a theory that my children, along with most every autistic child who is highly functioning enough to struggle through mainstream classes are serving as learning tools for the school district. It is through this "generation" that the ones who actually care enough to try to educate ALL the kids are learning what kinds of considerations to keep trying and which to abandon, where autistic students are concerned.
If the school can learn enough from my kids and the dozen or so others who are mainstreamed, the next few years of education could be much improved for the HFA kids.

We just got his latest IQ assessment results and he is registering as a 235 on average. He is up from the mid hundreds, last year. I guess we didn't totally waste the summer after all. Obviously, I have little faith in these kinds of tests, but it is very scary to see these numbers on a page, compared with his peers.

How in the BLUE FUCK can I possibly help him?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12023 on: October 16, 2007, 04:19:33 PM »
you're already helping him. do you know how valuable it is to have caring parents who want to help you who know something about what you're going through? do what you can for him and he'll be alright.

he must be astronomically smart to get 235. that doesn't mean you can't help him. you know things he doesn't know. you have a lot to teach him. don't get scared. autistics need help with the commonplace stuff. all the ordinary things. if i had had more help my life would have been different. just so ordinary things but i didn't have a clue. that led to a lot of problems. make sure he knows the basics. noone taught me certain things and it was hellish and took years to learn for myself. you know this world better even if you have a boy genius. i didn't get over 200 IQ but i did score above average and i couldn't even tie my own ponytail when others could.

we as well as your kids are path-cutters. we show people how to handle our problems and how to teach us. so the next generation would have it easier. he already has it easier because of people like you, and because he has you.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #12024 on: October 16, 2007, 05:34:25 PM »
you're already helping him. do you know how valuable it is to have caring parents who want to help you who know something about what you're going through? do what you can for him and he'll be alright.

he must be astronomically smart to get 235. that doesn't mean you can't help him. you know things he doesn't know. you have a lot to teach him. don't get scared. autistics need help with the commonplace stuff. all the ordinary things. if i had had more help my life would have been different. just so ordinary things but i didn't have a clue. that led to a lot of problems. make sure he knows the basics. noone taught me certain things and it was hellish and took years to learn for myself. you know this world better even if you have a boy genius. i didn't get over 200 IQ but i did score above average and i couldn't even tie my own ponytail when others could.

we as well as your kids are path-cutters. we show people how to handle our problems and how to teach us. so the next generation would have it easier. he already has it easier because of people like you, and because he has you.

QFT :plus:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12025 on: October 16, 2007, 09:26:57 PM »
BTW
Wha' hoppened?
Did this site go offline for a while this evening or was it a local thing? I couldn't get on for over two hours.
The same thing happened to me too, so maybe it was some node in the central US, since we live pretty far apart.
That seems really strange, to me. I could see that if people near us had this problem simultaneously that it could be some kind of network difficulty, but Colorado to Indiana is quite a distance, like over a thousand miles if my memory of bus navigation serves.
Site went offline for a while here, too (Australia). Same time I think.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #12026 on: October 17, 2007, 03:34:18 AM »
maybe the server was offline then; i'd check the logs but i'm very lazy. :P

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12027 on: October 17, 2007, 08:04:05 AM »
I am soooooooooo tempted to say to my dad "I'm working on all the financial stuff.  Trust me.  Don't lose sleep."  but he might not get the irony.

Worse, he might get the irony.

(I think he wants my financial aide check so he can fund his upcoming vasectomy.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12028 on: October 17, 2007, 08:26:49 AM »
Why does my dad's sex life keep costing me money??????????
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #12029 on: October 17, 2007, 08:27:52 AM »
Shouldn't the vasectomy reduce that,
in the long term? Or will he buy women
with your mullah?