Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 367395 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #11970 on: October 15, 2007, 06:18:21 AM »
Onion rings.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11971 on: October 15, 2007, 06:19:04 AM »
yum.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11972 on: October 15, 2007, 07:19:22 AM »

I will eventually have to tell the friend who actually did believe me that my boyfriend does not actually have an eating disorder.  Apparently he was mouthing "she's full of shit" behind my back while I was trying to imply that he did, and the other friend was nodding her commiserative agreement, but the one who believed me was actually kind of concerned.

You have a new boyfriend?  Does he have an eating disorder or not?

1.  yes  2.  No.  :lol:

So, he SORT OF has one?  ???

::)  He doesn't have an eating disorder, Cal.

:laugh:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11973 on: October 15, 2007, 12:16:42 PM »
I'm thinking Allen Canning's spokesperson is full of shit. Meats require a slightly different canning procedure than vegetables. More of the story.

Rat Head in Green Beans OK Because It's "Commercially Sterile"

A Lehi, Utah woman found an unwelcome surprise in her can of Allen's Green Beans: a rat head. What really hurts is the attitude the canning company, Allen Canning, has taken.

Allen Canning spokesman James Phillips said, "There's no way that product could have hurt her. This rodent was rendered commercially sterile. We cook each can individually at a temperature up to 265 degrees."

I'm sure, when you see a rodent head in your green beans, that the fact it's sterile is a real comfort.

Allen Canning offered the woman, Emily Watson, $100 to sign a liability waiver, but she turned them down, saying they were being disingenuous. Watson indicated she would not pursue legal action.

"You can be assured that the people who've been hurt by this is us. She's trying to ruin us through the media," said Phillips.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 12:21:59 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11974 on: October 15, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »
I could can some of my shit and cook it to 265F that doesn't mean that I could sell it as food and get away with it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11975 on: October 15, 2007, 12:47:28 PM »
*marks Holland off the itinerary*

WHAT A TRIP
Looks like it's a wake up call for those on the magical mystery tour.

In the land where drug laws are lax, Holland has banned the sale of fresh magic mushrooms, leaving many visiting the Netherlands not so high and really dry.

The ban comes in the wake of high-profile incidents involving those using the shrooms, including a 17-year-old French girl who jumped from a bridge on a class trip to Amsterdam in March. She died.

Other cases include an Icelandic tourist who broke both legs jumping from a balcony and a Danish tourist who drove his car wildly through a camp site.

The Dutch Parliament has called for a total ban on all forms of the magic mushrooms, also known as psilocybe. They contain psychedelic chemicals psilocin and psilocybin that causes the user to see enhanced colors, experience giggling fits and, obviously, jump off high places.

Party poopers.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 12:50:01 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #11976 on: October 15, 2007, 01:18:58 PM »
Damn, I'm feeling another session of sinus headaches coming on! >:(

Lurker

« Reply #11977 on: October 15, 2007, 02:24:07 PM »
why the hell am i here?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11978 on: October 15, 2007, 03:55:46 PM »
can't believe they banned them!!! i've never been a magic mushroom fan but people should have the option. Holland lighten up! tell people to avoid balconies, don't take away the mushrooms, man! :(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

duncvis

« Reply #11979 on: October 15, 2007, 04:02:30 PM »
They criminalised fresh mushies here too last year.  :'(

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11980 on: October 15, 2007, 04:05:55 PM »
 :(

but they can't supervise them can they? people can pick them all they want.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

duncvis

« Reply #11981 on: October 15, 2007, 04:13:30 PM »
true, if you don't get caught; they used to sell em online and in some headshops/stalls though until the government blocked the loophole. puritan fuckpigs.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11982 on: October 15, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »
yeah. fuckpigs.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11983 on: October 15, 2007, 04:15:10 PM »
but we have DXM. though someone on Erowid said he had trouble getting it in the UK.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

ozymandias

« Reply #11984 on: October 15, 2007, 04:16:07 PM »
why the hell am i here?

That is a question I ask myself everyday, in regards to myself! :laugh: