Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 371945 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #10635 on: August 01, 2007, 04:56:05 AM »
Bloody flu.  :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10636 on: August 01, 2007, 05:01:39 AM »

:(  but don't despair - you're a bloke, and so it won't actually be flu.  :P

:hug:

this'll cheer you up - i'm about to go and shift about a ton of clay into a skip, so i'll be all toned around the shoulders.   :eyebrows:

:-*

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10637 on: August 01, 2007, 05:04:36 AM »

??? I must be dense, today. I keep reading this, and I keep not getting it.

this'll cheer you up - i'm about to go and shift about a ton of clay into a skip, so i'll be all toned around the shoulders.   :eyebrows:

:eyebrows: You're right. It does cheer me up. It's a miracle. ;D

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10638 on: August 01, 2007, 05:07:47 AM »

blokes always seem to have The Flu, rather than a head cold, cos they can't have anything trivial.  :P  if it were real flu, you'd be flat out for a fortnight.  (mind you, so many people say that, not just blokes.  but it seems to be received wisdom that blokes make more of a meal about being ill.  :laugh: )

/waves magic wand about.  :witch1:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10639 on: August 01, 2007, 05:15:17 AM »

blokes always seem to have The Flu, rather than a head cold, cos they can't have anything trivial.  :P  if it were real flu, you'd be flat out for a fortnight.  (mind you, so many people say that, not just blokes.  but it seems to be received wisdom that blokes make more of a meal about being ill.  :laugh: )

:laugh:

i s'pose. so it's not the flu but a bad cold.

i did have the flu last fall, actually. had high fever for ten days or so. it didn't keep me away from the pooter, though.

jpegs of the new tan would probably help me recover even faster. ;D

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10640 on: August 01, 2007, 05:17:21 AM »

i s'pose. so it's not the flu but a bad cold.

i did have the flu last fall, actually. had high fever for ten days or so. it didn't keep me away from the pooter, though.

jpegs of the new tan would probably help me recover even faster. ;D

you KNOW my camera is broken, you mad thing.  but i am in consultation with jules about photos of the new corset for her website - apparently, it's a little too small for her...   :eyelash:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10641 on: August 01, 2007, 05:21:50 AM »
too small? that's DREADFUL. ;D

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10642 on: August 01, 2007, 05:23:16 AM »

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10643 on: August 01, 2007, 06:15:44 AM »
I am not good at finding research and studies.  As a matter of fact I have no idea how to find them.  When I search online for some topic, usually I either get very crappy studies and research, something unrelated to what I am looking for, or some website that requires a subscription in order to view its articles.  Does anyone know where I should start, if i want to start learning about how to find research materials and articles of interest to me, and specifically things I am looking for?

What I wanna find immediately is a huge motherfucking library of studies on the effects of brain lesions in specific areas.  The most interesting shit I read about neuroscience comes from little bits and pieces from magazine articles, stories, and news articles about a brain lesion to some area, and their effects on the subjects behavior.

I think a thorough study should contain many reports of the same brain area getting a lesion, and effects on all of their behavior.  And contain reports of brain lesions in seperate cases of areas all over the brain.

I would like if some other person saw the same significance in this information that I do, and got together many of these studies, but probably it was too much work, and too general.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

The_P

« Reply #10644 on: August 01, 2007, 06:19:09 AM »
That Amy Alexandra from BB thinks too highly of herself. I'm not bothered that she works for Television X, and has a good education to boot, but it's just that she has that manipulative vibe about her. I hate manipulative people.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10645 on: August 01, 2007, 06:26:54 AM »
she wore panties in public. she came into the house in panties. that's why i don't like her. i know it's judgemental and conservative but there's something not right about it. but i guess it makes sense when celebrities go commando in miniskirts...somehow panties become pants.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

The_P

« Reply #10646 on: August 01, 2007, 06:31:00 AM »
she wore panties in public. she came into the house in panties. that's why i don't like her. i know it's judgemental and conservative but there's something not right about it. but i guess it makes sense when celebrities go commando in miniskirts...somehow panties become pants.

She wore underwear? I thought they were hotpants or summat. :O

Anyway, at least she ain't all that without her make-up on: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230001-2007350080,00.html

Women are so full of shit with their make-up on. Seriously.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 06:32:39 AM by Peatoise »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10647 on: August 01, 2007, 06:34:02 AM »
I use Vista and I don't like the Progress Bar being green. I want to change the colour of it but I don't know how.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10648 on: August 01, 2007, 06:38:30 AM »
yeah those were no hotpants. :P

i think she looks fine without make up, models are really dolled up before the pictures nevermind what's done to the actual picture. that's the way of the industry. models look like normal people in real life. anyway i like a normal looking woman without all that gliss n gloss, and i like a woman with meat on her bones. there's nothing wrong with that bikini picture. hubba hubba :eyebrows:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

The_P

« Reply #10649 on: August 01, 2007, 06:40:12 AM »
yeah those were no hotpants. :P

i think she looks fine without make up, models are really dolled up before the pictures nevermind what's done to the actual picture. that's the way of the industry. models look like normal people in real life. anyway i like a normal looking woman without all that gliss n gloss, and i like a woman with meat on her bones. there's nothing wrong with that bikini picture. hubba hubba :eyebrows:

So do I. Hence last night's wank. :P