Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 369512 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #630 on: June 28, 2006, 11:59:40 AM »
i still love you S Pol.

Quit spreading your love everywhere! We don't want your love juices on us.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #631 on: June 28, 2006, 12:01:31 PM »
what are you supposed to say when someone says they love you?
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #632 on: June 28, 2006, 12:03:56 PM »

I don't know. I only just now stopped avoiding a guy who said he loved me in a love letter he gave me. That was almost two years ago.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #633 on: June 28, 2006, 12:05:50 PM »

I don't know. I only just now stopped avoiding a guy who said he loved me in a love letter he gave me. That was almost two years ago.
society tells us to reply, I love you too.
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #634 on: June 28, 2006, 12:09:53 PM »

society tells us to reply, I love you too.

Society also says that I'm only supposed to take about one or two packets of yummy parmesean cheese from the pizza place where I buy slices for lunch sometimes. I grab about six. If society told you that Paris Hilton was an amazing singer would you buy her cd. Something I find worse than jumping off a bridge.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #635 on: June 28, 2006, 12:11:57 PM »
I love you, S Pol!
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #636 on: June 28, 2006, 12:14:23 PM »
I love you, S Pol!

I'll be nice today and compromise. As you wish.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #637 on: June 28, 2006, 12:14:44 PM »
Mc Jagger wrote:

next time you need to buy a couple of trashcans, or similar, present them for sale.

heres how:
go get one trash can, then go get your supplements, or wahtever, put them in the trashcan.  then go get another trashcan and  put it inside the first trash can.

look for a bored cashier, one that looks like they dont really give a fuck, and present your entire order for sale as is.

how many items do people leave under their cart in the parking lot.  walmart resells em, unless the customer comes back, which is unlikely.

also another thing you need to consider is that the items that were omitted by the cashier do not contain those metalic security strips.

this is not stealing, this is an oversight on their part.
and i don't feel like hearing any moralistic opinions about this practice because guess what, WALMART IS WITHOUT MORALS.
also make sure that you have enough to pay for everything if the cashier isn't as bored as she seems

Walmart's behavior is atrocious.  The golden rule, do on to others as you would like to have done to yourself, does not apply to negative actions. I could not do this.  The Westerly Housing Authority is paying a significant portion of my rent , and I am on social security. If I got caught stealing something I think could happens to my income.  The housing authority will not let people with police records come stay at my house or I will loose my voucher. They may do take my voucher away if I get caught stealing. If I loose my voucher I will have to pay full rent, which I cannot right now.
its not your problem if they don't look inside, now is it. I would not do this behavior anyways, if we both continue there would be no end to the chaos.  Please, don't worry, those bastards will get what is coming to them. There is people who steal from them.  Angie, a cleptomanic,(stealing obession)was one of them.  I think she got banned from that store.  This is the same person who agrees I should become a male stripper.  I think I saw somebody steal today, but I did not say anything.  I had to return some of my supplements because I bought too much.  I will get them back when my check comes though.  I was at the register and this lady had a package of soda under the cart unbagged.  I guess she stole it.  She appeared to be looking down there quickly to see if it could be seen. I bet you could imagine why I did not say anything. >:D >:D  I hope some other cheaper store with morals runs them out of buisness.  I will boycott them as much as I can.  Maybe sometimes I will not return the carriage in the correct place or purposefuly drop fruit and leave it on the floor.  I could pretend to get something and not put it back in the right place too. >:D >:D I will keep thinking.

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #638 on: June 28, 2006, 12:18:41 PM »
I love you, S Pol!

well i'm waiting... :angel:
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #639 on: June 28, 2006, 12:21:20 PM »
If you are asking me to say I love you, I won't. I would shake hands with you though. I know who you were talking to, I was just making a joke.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #640 on: June 28, 2006, 12:28:17 PM »
wonder what the odds of this pickup line workin

Hey tootse can I take to eat you out sometime?  er, I mean take you out to eat sometime?

c) say yes, and be the sort of female you really DON'T want to be in the same county as.

i wouldn't bother - sorry draggon.
hmm, but so its something I should only try when I'm visiting a far off place? ;)
could be.  alpha centauri would be a good start, possibly...

Tongue

lol.
eh, probably not that drastic. 
maybe she has some crabs or something down there so once we get started I say "hey whats that over there", spray her pink taco with pesticide when she's not looking, do the deed, and leave the next morning 'fore she wakes up. 
Whats the worst that could happen?
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #641 on: June 28, 2006, 12:39:47 PM »
I love you, S Pol!

well i'm waiting... :angel:

That went right over your head.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #642 on: June 28, 2006, 12:43:55 PM »
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #644 on: June 28, 2006, 01:03:23 PM »
i am lost.

do you love me, too?
Misunderstood.