Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 366018 times)

duncvis

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #9900 on: July 04, 2007, 11:34:09 AM »
'Sorry its so crude. Its English, you know'

'Ahhhhh'

:evillaugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9901 on: July 04, 2007, 11:40:25 AM »
Now what I was I thinking before. Damn, I forgot.

Oh how do I become popular on here?
:cheer:

Post pics of your boobs.
:laugh:

No, really!

Okay. But I will wait till the pimples clear up. I hate em.  :grrr: I use the cream for the acne.

I hope you know I was kidding. While everyone always wants to see your boobs, there is no guarantee that it will make you popular with people around here, except for the hounds that circle with their tongues out.

I would have known if you left out "No Really."
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 01:26:43 PM by Spokane Girl »

ozymandias

« Reply #9902 on: July 04, 2007, 12:28:41 PM »
Looking at the pile of books, pamphlets and old National Geographic mag's that I'm throwing out and wondering; How in the hell did I accumulate so much stuff??   ::)

And I still have a whole other room to go thru and more to cull.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9903 on: July 04, 2007, 12:59:09 PM »
Now what I was I thinking before. Damn, I forgot.

Oh how do I become popular on here?
:cheer:

Post pics of your boobs.
:laugh:

No, really!

Okay. But I will wait till the pimples clear up. I hate em.  :grrr: I use the cream for the acne.

I hope you know I was kidding. While everyone always wants to see your boobs, there is no guarantee that it will make you popular with people around here, except for the hounds that circle with their tongues out.

I would have known if you left out "No Really."

No, no, no! That was the punchline.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9904 on: July 05, 2007, 08:13:25 AM »
I like this.
During the morning, Firefox has installed an update, for which they asked my permission, of course, and I allowed it. I now have a real time spell checker. I catch most of my instances of GollumSpeak (I can't tell how many Ss I have typed, sometimes) before I post them. The best part is that the dictionary the program refers to has "fuck" in it, already, and I spell it the same way.   

(Odeon, nevermind on that aspect of my special requesting perfectionism.)

;D

I like the real-time spell checker, too. Lucifer wouldn't, though, cos it spells 'merican.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9905 on: July 05, 2007, 08:26:55 AM »
My knee hurts.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

The_P

« Reply #9906 on: July 05, 2007, 08:38:00 AM »
Sorry to hear that. Losing people you care for is never any fun. Take care of yourself.

While losing people you don't care for is.  :party:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9907 on: July 05, 2007, 09:05:44 AM »
I like this.
During the morning, Firefox has installed an update, for which they asked my permission, of course, and I allowed it. I now have a real time spell checker. I catch most of my instances of GollumSpeak (I can't tell how many Ss I have typed, sometimes) before I post them. The best part is that the dictionary the program refers to has "fuck" in it, already, and I spell it the same way.   

;D

I like the real-time spell checker, too. Lucifer wouldn't, though, cos it spells 'merican.

Isn't there an Olde Speake plug-in or something for those skinned-over few who toss all the fuss?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9908 on: July 05, 2007, 09:46:00 AM »
I like this.

;D

Isn't there an Olde Speake plug-in or something for those skinned-over few who toss all the fuss?

i do not toss fuss.  i save my tossing for something far more worthwhile.  :haughty face smiley:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9909 on: July 05, 2007, 10:35:39 AM »
My kitty is dreaming.  Currently he is dreaming my leg is a small flightless bird....
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9910 on: July 05, 2007, 10:49:20 AM »
I like this.

;D

i do not toss fuss.  i save my tossing for something far more worthwhile.  :haughty face smiley:
I was not including you in with the fuss tossers, since I have only seen you point out common spelling and grammatical errors. I was actually talking about the ones who complain about certain specialized spellings common in Americanese.

Besides, I think Odeon was simply running up a Jolly Roger for you to see.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9911 on: July 05, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »
I was not including you in with the fuss tossers, since I have only seen you point out common spelling and grammatical errors. I was actually talking about the ones who complain about certain specialized spellings common in Americanese.

yep that fuck-awful z thing drives me up the wall.   :grrr:

Besides, I think Odeon was simply running up a Jolly Roger for you to see.

makes a change from me running up his jolly roger.   :angel:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9912 on: July 05, 2007, 03:28:20 PM »
how bloody quiet is it on here tonight?  will we get a sudden inrush in a bit, do you think?  i'm considering going to bed!  outrageous!

duncvis

« Reply #9913 on: July 05, 2007, 03:49:04 PM »
Soft drinks are really fucking boring.  >:(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9914 on: July 05, 2007, 03:53:13 PM »
yay!  i just made you 700!  :woohoo: