Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 365184 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #9675 on: June 27, 2007, 04:07:30 PM »
Kangaroo Jack, perhaps.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9676 on: June 27, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »
gods, i'm fucked...
do you need help?

yeah - a bowl of cold water to sit in, please.  ;)   :eyebrows:

(where's the spacehopper smiley?)

Your carriage has arrived, m'Lady!

:rofl:

that's so funny!

I was just being silly. Is there something wrong? Why are you "fucked"?

nothing wrong, hon, but thank you for asking.

i'm just... fucked.   :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9677 on: June 27, 2007, 04:53:24 PM »
gods, i'm fucked...
do you need help?

yeah - a bowl of cold water to sit in, please.  ;)   :eyebrows:

(where's the spacehopper smiley?)

Your carriage has arrived, m'Lady!

:rofl:

that's so funny!

I was just being silly. Is there something wrong? Why are you "fucked"?

nothing wrong, hon, but thank you for asking.

:-*

Now, you're kissed, too. :eyebrows:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9678 on: June 27, 2007, 04:56:43 PM »

:-*

Now, you're kissed, too. :eyebrows:

:notes:

oh happy day!
(oh happy day)
oh happy daayy!
(oh happy dayyyyy)
i got a snoooooooog!
(she got a snooooog)
oh, a snoooooooog!
(yes, yes, a snooooog)
i got a sno-o-o-o-og!
(we've got the pooooint!)
in a surpri-ising plaaaaaace!
(you tro-o-llllllllllop!)

:notes:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9679 on: June 27, 2007, 05:01:22 PM »

:LMAO:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9680 on: June 27, 2007, 07:05:27 PM »
 :plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9681 on: June 27, 2007, 11:21:24 PM »
Last episode of death note.  I have this feeling in my chest, that the phrase mixed emotions doesnt even touch, but it is hot, and tense, and unresolved.   I can't tell if a little bit of me died inside or I am gonna be stuck with this lack of resolution for a while.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9682 on: June 27, 2007, 11:26:11 PM »

I had arrived back home from the funeral, late, out of feelings and exhausted from fighting with my luggage and the crowds (flight was packed), and I was relaxing solemnly, totally drained of any external thoughts or concerns, slinking into my private hermit shell, spinning some Hendrix my cousin gave me, still not allowing even an exploratory tear, when my eight year old son comes up, being all supportive and stuff, and places his arm gently across my shoulders. Caressing my neck, he sighs and lets our heads touch, he mutters a few "anything I can do"s and a couple of "glad you're back"s and a "hope you feel better" then, after a long thoughtful pause, lovingly asks, "Did you find out why aunt Liz carc'ed out?".  I asked, "Carc'ed out?" and he replied, "Yeah, carc'ed out. Why did she become a carcass, anyway?"
I totally let go at that. I laughed so hard I pulled a tired muscle in my abdomen (I've gotten about five hours of sleep in three days) and finally I cried a few stale-with-old-salt tears, which made me feel really fresh again, being rid of them. Life goes on and my private hermit shell is still vacant, for now.
The little man is awesome!

What a great little guy you have there!

This is the first time I have ever heard "carc'ed out."

Scrapheap

« Reply #9683 on: June 27, 2007, 11:39:04 PM »

I had arrived back home from the funeral, late, out of feelings and exhausted from fighting with my luggage and the crowds (flight was packed), and I was relaxing solemnly, totally drained of any external thoughts or concerns, slinking into my private hermit shell, spinning some Hendrix my cousin gave me, still not allowing even an exploratory tear, when my eight year old son comes up, being all supportive and stuff, and places his arm gently across my shoulders. Caressing my neck, he sighs and lets our heads touch, he mutters a few "anything I can do"s and a couple of "glad you're back"s and a "hope you feel better" then, after a long thoughtful pause, lovingly asks, "Did you find out why aunt Liz carc'ed out?".  I asked, "Carc'ed out?" and he replied, "Yeah, carc'ed out. Why did she become a carcass, anyway?"
I totally let go at that. I laughed so hard I pulled a tired muscle in my abdomen (I've gotten about five hours of sleep in three days) and finally I cried a few stale-with-old-salt tears, which made me feel really fresh again, being rid of them. Life goes on and my private hermit shell is still vacant, for now.

I always seem to be the last to discover peoples problems online and IRL. Was Liz your sister?? Sorry to hear about the loss.  :-[

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9684 on: June 28, 2007, 07:04:00 AM »

I always seem to be the last to discover peoples problems online and IRL. Was Liz your sister?? Sorry to hear about the loss.  :-[

She was my dad's sister. Old as hell itself ... well OK, nine years older than I am, but she had emphysema. When she was about my age, she started carrying an oxygen bottle around with her. It was a rough path to a slow death for her. Be glad it's over.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:15:42 AM by MarkingDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9685 on: June 28, 2007, 07:06:41 AM »

What a great little guy you have there!

This is the first time I have ever heard "carc'ed out."

Eclair said she had heard the phrase "carc'ed it" previously, but, like you, I had not. I really didn't think it was original and he could certainly have gotten a popular phrase wrong, but in this context it laughed me to tears. I always talk about his problems or successes and I neglect to talk about his humor. There may be plenty, concerning his social skils, that (I imagine) need some "fixing" but his sense of humor is not one of them.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9686 on: June 28, 2007, 07:07:56 AM »
a sense of humor is something so valuable. i'm glad he has that.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9687 on: June 28, 2007, 07:08:48 AM »
Last episode of death note.  I have this feeling in my chest, that the phrase mixed emotions doesnt even touch, but it is hot, and tense, and unresolved.   I can't tell if a little bit of me died inside or I am gonna be stuck with this lack of resolution for a while.
Are you talking about a television program? ... a cliffhanger in a soap or something?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9688 on: June 28, 2007, 09:46:13 AM »
Post number 5,000!!!

:party:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #9689 on: June 28, 2007, 09:57:28 AM »
Post number 5,000!!!

:party:
yay!
onwards and upwards!  ;D
Misunderstood.