Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370659 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #7335 on: March 28, 2007, 08:15:22 AM »
I seriously doubt you're the only one on here having fun watching you figure out twisted stuff to do to guys while tied up.
i concur.

i enjoy getting pwnzered.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7336 on: March 28, 2007, 09:14:14 AM »

Where the hell did all the hot redheads on motorcycles come from?
I swear that the girl in front of me a few minutes ago was piloting one of those modern, racy, radical looking, crotch rockets, while leaning forward, rather dramatically and pleasuring her clit!

I wish I could pleasure myself that easily.  A girl I knew could pleasure herself just by sitting on the edge of the seat when riding one of the old, shaky buses.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #7337 on: March 28, 2007, 09:29:24 AM »
Thinking about my tasks for the rest of the day.  While waiting for my English Breakfast Tea.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7338 on: March 28, 2007, 01:56:57 PM »

Where the hell did all the hot redheads on motorcycles come from?
I swear that the girl in front of me a few minutes ago was piloting one of those modern, racy, radical looking, crotch rockets, while leaning forward, rather dramatically and pleasuring her clit!

I wish I could pleasure myself that easily.  A girl I knew could pleasure herself just by sitting on the edge of the seat when riding one of the old, shaky buses.
*tries to remember seeing girls riding on the edge of the seat, in an old, shaky bus*

The girl I saw yesterday was jamming out to some rather powerful speakers, mounted behind her, in place of saddlebags. I know she was dancing or moving in rhythm to the music and putting on a little show, but I got a good look at her face, while she was next to me at a stoplight. I have seen that look before. I know what she was doing. I just wonder if she knew that I knew. The thought that she might have, causes a flow of energy that leads to wood, if I dwell on it.

*tries to dwell*
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #7339 on: March 28, 2007, 02:56:16 PM »
The young girls aren't what they used to be. I can find almost a new girl to have cyber sex with every day, and they often have fantasies about drinking piss, getting raped by old men or fucked by German shepherd dogs.  ??? Real life dates are harder to find, though.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7340 on: March 28, 2007, 03:20:01 PM »
girls are icky.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #7341 on: March 28, 2007, 03:37:05 PM »
 :agreed:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7342 on: March 28, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »
girls are icky.

... and sometimes icthyus, especially the icky ones.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7343 on: March 29, 2007, 12:15:01 PM »
Wow. Five pages of posts were made before someone finally thought to use visual aids in the grosser than gross thread. Maybe you guys are losing your touch.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7344 on: March 29, 2007, 05:06:40 PM »
Wow. Five pages of posts were made before someone finally thought to use visual aids in the grosser than gross thread. Maybe you guys are losing your touch.
maybe we learned about foerplay. :laugh:
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #7345 on: March 29, 2007, 05:13:18 PM »
The young girls aren't what they used to be. I can find almost a new girl to have cyber sex with every day, and they often have fantasies about drinking piss, getting raped by old men or fucked by German shepherd dogs.  ??? Real life dates are harder to find, though.

Those aren't young girls.

Teejay

« Reply #7346 on: March 29, 2007, 07:16:22 PM »

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7347 on: March 30, 2007, 08:36:39 AM »
I just had a steak so good even the fat was tastey.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7348 on: March 30, 2007, 08:50:51 AM »

Callaway had some pics of cockroaches on page 3.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #7349 on: March 30, 2007, 09:26:29 AM »

Those aren't young girls.

Yes they are, at least the ones that I've spoken to on the phone. I know there are guys sopposing to be girls, but I usually look through them.