Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 368514 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6540 on: February 01, 2007, 12:40:40 PM »
Just don't use that drive too much before you get a chance to try the freeware tool. It's the actual read/writes that destroy the data. Formatting doesn't, if you aren't being thorough.

I want a new computer, too. The laptop I'm using now is seven or eight years old now. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #6541 on: February 01, 2007, 12:43:28 PM »
I actually blame his grandparents, or someone further up the tree.  Because his mother is obviously a dunce, who doesn't know how to run her life, and that is probably due to bad habits taught by her parents.  However somewhere along the line, someone fucked up and didn't give their kids the help they needed to know how to live.

Same thing I said to Carla, you get confused alot easier than me.  You sound rather hypocritical.

Sounds like someone likes to dish it out, but not take it (constructive criticism)  For someone who likes to pretend to be a Dr. you sure aren't open minded to others opinions if they don't follow yours.  YOU sound like the one whose "rather hypocritical"
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Graelwyn

« Reply #6542 on: February 01, 2007, 04:06:09 PM »
I feel bad.

ozymandias

« Reply #6543 on: February 01, 2007, 09:21:28 PM »
God, I wished I had never discovered forums!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6544 on: February 01, 2007, 11:14:50 PM »
The reason, doesn't matter. You feel the way you feel. Who's to say that your feelings are not right or are unjustified, somehow? I still wish you better, soon, no matter how valid anyone thinks your feelings are.

thanks. it's just that i'm dealing with something a so called normal person could handle very easily and without a lot of distress, so to others it might seem i'm making mt. everest out of a molehill. but to me it's causing a lot of stress to the point where i constantly feel physically ill and unsafe. but were i to say the reason out loud it would definitely sound comical.

I can understand this so totally, and doesn't it just piss you off when someone has the attitude of, 'you are a grown woman, this is a simple task, blah blah blah'. I have terrible issues doing some simple things, I remember when I had my new Nikon, I wanted someone to put the strap on for me and there was a camera store inside the major food store, Asda, and what did I do? I just hovered outside, looking in hopefully, moving off in defeat when the shop owner got busy with something else. I couldn't speak up, lol.

yeah i know what that feels like, i hate going to places where i don't know the people to ask for them to do stuff... i just rather put it off forever. my glasses broke, the frame that is, and of course i had to take mom with me to go ask for help from the local eye-wear store, or actually mom dragged me there, not the other way around. lol. but then thankfully (for my nerves' sake) the lady there said i would be better off supergluing it myself, and we got out of there. blergh. of course my glasses are still broken and the left glass keeps dropping out and i won't do anything to fix it cuz i have a fear of superglue and i'm also afraid of fucking up my glasses.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6545 on: February 01, 2007, 11:15:45 PM »
why isn't there a place where autistics can go to get help for things like these?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6546 on: February 02, 2007, 12:15:27 AM »
i can't read this thread but i'm drunk ok?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6547 on: February 02, 2007, 12:16:30 AM »
lol. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Litigious

« Reply #6548 on: February 02, 2007, 02:10:12 AM »
The reason, doesn't matter. You feel the way you feel. Who's to say that your feelings are not right or are unjustified, somehow? I still wish you better, soon, no matter how valid anyone thinks your feelings are.

thanks. it's just that i'm dealing with something a so called normal person could handle very easily and without a lot of distress, so to others it might seem i'm making mt. everest out of a molehill. but to me it's causing a lot of stress to the point where i constantly feel physically ill and unsafe. but were i to say the reason out loud it would definitely sound comical.

I can understand this so totally, and doesn't it just piss you off when someone has the attitude of, 'you are a grown woman, this is a simple task, blah blah blah'. I have terrible issues doing some simple things, I remember when I had my new Nikon, I wanted someone to put the strap on for me and there was a camera store inside the major food store, Asda, and what did I do? I just hovered outside, looking in hopefully, moving off in defeat when the shop owner got busy with something else. I couldn't speak up, lol.

yeah i know what that feels like, i hate going to places where i don't know the people to ask for them to do stuff... i just rather put it off forever. my glasses broke, the frame that is, and of course i had to take mom with me to go ask for help from the local eye-wear store, or actually mom dragged me there, not the other way around. lol. but then thankfully (for my nerves' sake) the lady there said i would be better off supergluing it myself, and we got out of there. blergh. of course my glasses are still broken and the left glass keeps dropping out and i won't do anything to fix it cuz i have a fear of superglue and i'm also afraid of fucking up my glasses.

Have you ever considered an eye operation? They are expensive, but they will last for decades and are as good as painfree nowadays.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6549 on: February 02, 2007, 02:42:56 AM »
sorrry this is a drunketn post :)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6550 on: February 02, 2007, 02:44:28 AM »
i'm drjunk off my ass you should take adva ntage while you can:)
\\\

Litigious

« Reply #6551 on: February 02, 2007, 02:49:42 AM »
i'm drjunk off my ass you should take adva ntage while you can:)
\\\

Sorry, I'm on another continent and besides I have a girlfriend now.  ;)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6552 on: February 02, 2007, 03:46:01 AM »
You do? Cool, Lit, I'm glad it seems to work out. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #6553 on: February 02, 2007, 04:05:56 AM »
You do? Cool, Lit, I'm glad it seems to work out. :)

We have just met once, but we have had contact since January the 4th. We'll meet again tomorrow. I never take out my luck in advance, though.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6554 on: February 02, 2007, 04:10:12 AM »
eye operation? hah, i can't even drag myself to a doctor unless my leg is broke, i'm not about to go to some expensive and terrifying eye surgery. i like my glasses just fine at the moment. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar