Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 368580 times)

Teejay

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6510 on: January 31, 2007, 08:06:15 PM »

You don't know me very well, and its what I think that matters most.  I could give 2 shits what you think. It would seem you are rather dumb making a judgement without knowing all the facts.

I've got news for you a lot of people do not give a fuck what you think. You have failed to show much signs of intelligence in your time online,which has been very extensive. If people IRL think you are dumb, maybe they aren't just insulting you.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6511 on: January 31, 2007, 10:04:08 PM »
Blame his parents.

You get confused more than I do, I am just saying you should watch your back before you make comments about other people.  I feel rather gifted, actually.

Flo, something you don't seem to understand, or don't want to accept is that while you may feel gifted, you aren't really.  You appear to think you are the hottest shit ever.  You appear to think you are brilliant, and clever, and socially adept.  Now I do not know how brilliant you really are, but I do know you are not clever.  And you are not socially adept.  You get very confused about what people are talking about, and you respond in inappropriate ways.

And you apparently believe that it isn't that you are confused about what is going on, it is that everyone on this site is confused.  If everyone on intensity can understand each other, and they agree you are confused, and you think everyone on intensity is confused, isn't it much more likely that you are the one who is confused?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Scrapheap

« Reply #6512 on: January 31, 2007, 11:03:46 PM »
Blame his parents.

You get confused more than I do, I am just saying you should watch your back before you make comments about other people.  I feel rather gifted, actually.

Flo, something you don't seem to understand, or don't want to accept is that while you may feel gifted, you aren't really.  You appear to think you are the hottest shit ever.  You appear to think you are brilliant, and clever, and socially adept.  Now I do not know how brilliant you really are, but I do know you are not clever.  And you are not socially adept.  You get very confused about what people are talking about, and you respond in inappropriate ways.

And you apparently believe that it isn't that you are confused about what is going on, it is that everyone on this site is confused.  If everyone on intensity can understand each other, and they agree you are confused, and you think everyone on intensity is confused, isn't it much more likely that you are the one who is confused?

Randy has mentioned having "Discreet Personality Disorder". He shows many symtoms of Axis II Cluster B personality disorders. Maybe he has several of them co-morbid.  ??? :-\

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6513 on: January 31, 2007, 11:33:14 PM »
Blame his parents.

Careful. You might confuse him.  ;)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6514 on: February 01, 2007, 12:57:34 AM »
Does anyone know where I can download a program which records pitch over time?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6515 on: February 01, 2007, 01:56:06 AM »
Sound appears to have a lot of fast moving fluctuations in pitch.  And a lot of the different qualities of sound we hear come from how big the fluctuations are.  Probably not saying anything anyone didn't already know, but I'm kind of thinking out loud.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6516 on: February 01, 2007, 02:07:18 AM »
i feel ill, my stomach is in knots and i feel nauseous and have a headache... and most people would probably laugh at the reason but to me this is terrible.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6517 on: February 01, 2007, 02:10:01 AM »
* Callaway wonders why would people laugh at the reason?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6518 on: February 01, 2007, 02:18:59 AM »
Probably due to incongruety.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6519 on: February 01, 2007, 02:58:19 AM »
i feel ill, my stomach is in knots and i feel nauseous and have a headache... and most people would probably laugh at the reason but to me this is terrible.

:(
* odeon hopes that you'll feel better soon.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6520 on: February 01, 2007, 04:39:34 AM »
thanks guys.

what does incongruety mean?

i'll pm anyone who wants the reason but i don't feel like talking about it on the board.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Teejay

« Reply #6521 on: February 01, 2007, 05:31:28 AM »
I think sometimes being autistic is like climbing out of a huge hole, with others higher up the hole trampling on your fingers and I got to trample on person below me fingers. It is a way of explaining why I am being pretty harsh to alldayglowrandy all of a sudden, it gives me a little self esteem.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6522 on: February 01, 2007, 05:41:49 AM »
i think being autistic is like being treated like you're supposed to be able to handle all this "normal" stuff but to you it's pretty lethal and people don't fukin understand. i'm allergic to certain people for goddsakes. they should leave me alone!
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #6523 on: February 01, 2007, 06:01:52 AM »
thanks guys.

what does incongruety mean?

i'll pm anyone who wants the reason but i don't feel like talking about it on the board.

I'm assuming the original post that made you ask about the word was a misspelling of incongruity, but I could be wrong.

incongruity

noun
the quality of disagreeing; being unsuitable and inappropriate

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6524 on: February 01, 2007, 06:05:30 AM »
thanks PI.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar