Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 371865 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6135 on: January 21, 2007, 06:53:50 AM »
I always let myself eat whatever I want. Not that I want to eat junk food all that often. I eat a lot, drink plenty of soda and eat plenty tasty, sugary things, detest light/diet stuff greatly, and am slightly underweight.

Ah, you are one of those lucky bastards who can eat what they want and stay skinny lol? So unfair!  :-\
or just young with a high metabolism.
that should change with time.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #6136 on: January 21, 2007, 06:58:16 AM »
or just young with a high metabolism.
that should change with time.
So often seems to be the case. It is not always, though. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. However, concidering how skinny I am right now, it could probably lower quite a bit before I'd put on any larger amount of fat.

ozymandias

« Reply #6137 on: January 21, 2007, 07:57:49 AM »
Several times  :green:
* purposefulinsanity looks like the cat who got the cream

"The best part of waking up, is Duncvis in your cup" ;)

I got this US coffee cummercial jingle going thru my head. :eyebrows:  It's for Folgers coffee. ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6138 on: January 21, 2007, 08:00:29 AM »
Brrrrrrrrr .... I wish I liked snow play, sometimes. The Kids are having fun, right now ...
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6139 on: January 21, 2007, 08:27:40 AM »
Fuck yeah, I feel awesome!  I wish you all a nice fuckn day.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6140 on: January 21, 2007, 08:29:42 AM »
I enjoy their smiles and maniacal laughter, though. I do a really big, exaggerated, "Ohh, NOOO!" when they hit me with a snowball and I toss some snow back at them, but I really hate touching the stuff. Why can't I get that out of my mind when I'm out there with the kids and just have fun, too (real fun, not play acting, like I'm having fun!)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #6141 on: January 21, 2007, 09:04:45 AM »
I enjoy their smiles and maniacal laughter, though. I do a really big, exaggerated, "Ohh, NOOO!" when they hit me with a snowball and I toss some snow back at them, but I really hate touching the stuff. Why can't I get that out of my mind when I'm out there with the kids and just have fun, too (real fun, not play acting, like I'm having fun!)

The important thing is that you do it anyway.  But I know what you mean- sometimes when I'm playing with the kids its like I see myself and think it must be so obvious that I'm faking it.   Don't get me wrong this doesn't happen all the time, a lot of the time I really am 'there' when I'm playing with them, but when it does happpen it feels awful.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6142 on: January 21, 2007, 09:34:30 AM »
I believe you're right and I don't want to strain my arm too much, pattting myself on the back, but last week we were out there after a long slow rain. There was nothing redeeeming about the weather, but the kids had a blast making mud paintings on the driveway. I actually enjoyed that mess a lot, even though it was a bitch to get them cleaned up, afterwards. Most of the time I'm "there" with them, but today I just have to grit my teeth and smille.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 09:37:12 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #6143 on: January 21, 2007, 10:41:04 AM »
I have found a nice little corner of the web. A place even more nonsensical than Uncyclopedia, though much, much smaller as of yet.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6144 on: January 21, 2007, 11:18:24 AM »
Thinking I am still tired, even tho I slept past my 2pm waking time by 3 hours. Thinking of Steve, and thinking I wish my female aquaintance would quit coming round just to tell me how he has been acting, when he always acts restlessly whether I am there or not.  >:(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #6145 on: January 21, 2007, 04:12:08 PM »
internet drama.
i love it!
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6146 on: January 21, 2007, 04:32:12 PM »
I don't. It drains me and leaves me stressed out and wanting to just run away and hide.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6147 on: January 21, 2007, 04:33:42 PM »
Internet drama's OK. You're all just electrons on my screen, anyway.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6148 on: January 21, 2007, 05:04:31 PM »

Ahhh, but some of those electrons are more excited than others ...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6149 on: January 21, 2007, 05:08:00 PM »

Ahhh, but some of those electrons are more excited than others ...

Yeah, but as with any electron, you still can't say exactly where they are, so it's better not to care too much. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein