Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 371443 times)

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6105 on: January 20, 2007, 02:07:17 PM »
Beware of the salmon moose and its many moos!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6106 on: January 20, 2007, 02:13:49 PM »
Johnny and Orlando, makin' out, BOOYAH!

SW000000000000000000000000N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

how is that... is that real? did someone ... wow.

If I'm reading a story with sex or romance in it, I want there to be more of a point to reading it than to read about sex- I want a STORY.  And a well-told one.

i agree that i want there to be a story as well, otherwise it's not nearly as hot.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 02:15:47 PM by Millabella »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6107 on: January 20, 2007, 02:17:17 PM »
Whoever made it was a skilled people.  I only pray that they continue their work.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6108 on: January 20, 2007, 02:18:28 PM »
me too! it's incredible. i didn't know you could do that with our primitive technology!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6109 on: January 20, 2007, 03:45:06 PM »
Shitty mood, now before I go nuts and eat a whole bunch of junkfood,  I think about what its like to be in that other better mood. 

I really hate my living situation, but usually I can handle it.  I really need to fix my mood, this sucks!

I know I have things I need to work on.

If I sit and eat a whole shit load of junkfood no playgirl will want me.  If I sit and eat a whole shit load of junkfood that is not dealing with my problems.  It does not force me to think about what is bothering me and fix it, it just covers it, leaving it to return. No fuckn way am I going to start that fuckn cycle up again.

I think I will have some fun with stimulants, that will do it, stimulants that make a good wank!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #6110 on: January 20, 2007, 03:48:13 PM »
Shitty mood, now before I go nuts and eat a whole bunch of junkfood,  I think about what its like to be in that other better mood. 

I really hate my living situation, but usually I can handle it.  I really need to fix my mood, this sucks!

If I sit and eat a whole shit load of junkfood no playgirl will want me.  If I sit and eat a whole shit load of junkfood that is not dealing with my problems.  It does not force me to think about what is bothering me and fix it, it just covers it, leaving it to return. No fuckn way am I going to start that fuckn cycle up again.

I think I will have some fun with stimulants, that will do it, stimulants that make a good wank!

Allowing yourself junkfood sometimes, if you work out, is not going to have a major impact, Randy... It is only harmful if you are planning on doing it every day. Life doesn't last forever, and one day you will look back at how much control you exerted over yourself and realise you should have just focussed on living life to the full. They say that everything in moderation is ok. Some people have 1 day a week where they let themselves eat what they want.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #6111 on: January 20, 2007, 03:54:15 PM »
I always let myself eat whatever I want. Not that I want to eat junk food all that often. I eat a lot, drink plenty of soda and eat plenty tasty, sugary things, detest light/diet stuff greatly, and am slightly underweight.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6112 on: January 20, 2007, 03:56:21 PM »

Allowing yourself junkfood sometimes, if you work out, is not going to have a major impact, Randy... It is only harmful if you are planning on doing it every day. Life doesn't last forever, and one day you will look back at how much control you exerted over yourself and realise you should have just focussed on living life to the full. They say that everything in moderation is ok. Some people have 1 day a week where they let themselves eat what they want.

Thanks anyway, but I am going to be fine.  I have good mood release from herbs like pepper,  I will use meditation, and eat something I like that is good for me besides herbs.  I just don't see the point when its a bad mood or a though that makes you want it.  There is just no need for it.  Its the way I look at these things that keeps me strong.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #6113 on: January 20, 2007, 03:56:32 PM »
I always let myself eat whatever I want. Not that I want to eat junk food all that often. I eat a lot, drink plenty of soda and eat plenty tasty, sugary things, detest light/diet stuff greatly, and am slightly underweight.

Ah, you are one of those lucky bastards who can eat what they want and stay skinny lol? So unfair!  :-\

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6114 on: January 20, 2007, 04:01:28 PM »

Ah, you are one of those lucky bastards who can eat what they want and stay skinny lol? So unfair!  :-\

Me to.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6115 on: January 20, 2007, 04:27:44 PM »
Working just like I planned!  Better mood and

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #6116 on: January 20, 2007, 04:30:23 PM »
* purposefulinsanity sits on hands 

must keep smut out of serious threads, must keep smut out of serious threads.

where do you think you are?
church?

No, but people seem to complain when serious threads get taken over by smut and I like the fact we have serious threads so I don't want to ruin any.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6117 on: January 20, 2007, 04:35:29 PM »
* purposefulinsanity sits on hands 

must keep smut out of serious threads, must keep smut out of serious threads.

where do you think you are?
church?

No, but people seem to complain when serious threads get taken over by smut and I like the fact we have serious threads so I don't want to ruin any.

If you are having really smutty thoughts, it's serious enough for this thread. I'm already a fan of your thoughts, anyway.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #6118 on: January 20, 2007, 04:39:18 PM »
Hey, quit sucking up to the Admin. :-* :laugh:   Besides I saw her first! :evillaugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #6119 on: January 20, 2007, 04:40:27 PM »
Hey, quit sucking up to the Admin. :-* :laugh:   Besides I saw her first! :evillaugh:

Now, now I have plenty of appetite to go around  :laugh:  Besides I aren't an admin.