Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370680 times)

thepeaguy

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6060 on: January 19, 2007, 07:29:56 AM »
Jade being a "disgrace" to Britain is going to far. If anything, the mob themselves are the disgraceful ones.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6061 on: January 19, 2007, 08:16:55 AM »
So when will join PlayGirl?

I need a photographer or some horny bitch to take nude photographs for them, and  I need more than one.  Then I get the model release form from Wolfgurl/Jessica and send that in with a copy of my id.  That will probably lead to more jobs elsewhere or with playgirl magazine.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6062 on: January 19, 2007, 09:59:03 AM »
Finally I go back to work, but only for four stupid hours on sunday.  At least I will have money in my pocket.  I see my refrigerator and all my appliances are going to get fixed, curtosy of my mom.  She knows someone and will get a deal.  Looks like things are going to be alright.  My fuckn mood is not quite right though, but almost just where I want it.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #6063 on: January 19, 2007, 10:07:23 AM »
So when will join PlayGirl?

I need a photographer or some horny bitch to take nude photographs for them, and  I need more than one.  Then I get the model release form from Wolfgurl/Jessica and send that in with a copy of my id.  That will probably lead to more jobs elsewhere or with playgirl magazine.
I see Good luck.
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #6064 on: January 19, 2007, 10:56:25 AM »

And I am seeing myself as fat because I am always grossly bloated at the end of the day with a sticky out belly.

:police:Uuuhm, this is not good Graelwyn, I saw the pics of you. If anything I'd say you're too skinny. You could put 5-10 lbs on and look better. :police:

:police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Or even 5-10 kilos...she's a pretty girl.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6065 on: January 19, 2007, 12:06:29 PM »
Jade and Danielle were really snotty today. Jade and Shilpa are facing eviction. just wait and see who gets the boot. :P dollars to donuts it's Jade.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

thepeaguy

« Reply #6066 on: January 19, 2007, 12:47:02 PM »
Jade and Danielle were really snotty today. Jade and Shilpa are facing eviction. just wait and see who gets the boot. :P dollars to donuts it's Jade.

I heard that the crowd have been excluded from this eviction. Can't say I blame the producers.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6067 on: January 19, 2007, 12:47:15 PM »
Intresting, mood still off from this morning.  I did not adress it, it presisted, and it seem to have provoked a greater appetite. I had better adress it or I might do something I will regret.  Maybe it was going to subside and it got knocked off by something. I wonder if the one of the herbal extracts is making this, and I doubt its ginko biloba. 

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #6068 on: January 19, 2007, 12:51:53 PM »
Intresting, mood still off from this morning.  I did not adress it, it presisted, and it seem to have provoked a greater appetite. I had better adress it or I might do something I will regret.  Maybe it was going to subside and it got knocked off by something. I wonder if the one of the herbal extracts is making this, and I doubt its ginko biloba. 

You know, you're the male equivalent of Jade Goody.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6069 on: January 19, 2007, 12:54:38 PM »
I don't know any Jade Goody, and  I don't fuck with anyone because I am in a bad mood anymore either.  I think its almost fixed do the powers of my imagination.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6070 on: January 19, 2007, 01:02:19 PM »
YYYYYEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some good news.  When I told my dad he was crying a little apparently.  Can't wait to hear my mom's reaction.  Thread to follow at some point.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6071 on: January 19, 2007, 01:03:23 PM »
hurry up with that thread, you've got me curious!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6072 on: January 19, 2007, 01:11:49 PM »
Some good news.  When I told my dad he was crying a little apparently.  Can't wait to hear my mom's reaction.  Thread to follow at some point.

You're getting married?  You won the lottery?  The doctors screwed up and you're pregnant?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6073 on: January 19, 2007, 01:19:35 PM »

You're getting married?  You won the lottery?  The doctors screwed up and you're pregnant?

1.  No, then Thagomizer would be posting in the "People with real problems" forum
2.  No, althogh that would be cool too
3.  No, then I'd be livid and hysterical
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6074 on: January 19, 2007, 01:36:10 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy sings I am so excited, I just can't hide it!

Spread your legs woman!