Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370279 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6015 on: January 18, 2007, 11:50:44 AM »
Playgirl Magazine accepted me.  Damn!  Mark Lundy said no, but playgirl said yes!

They did? Congrats, if that's the case. (Are you sure?)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

thepeaguy

« Reply #6016 on: January 18, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »
This Celebrity Big Brother racism/bullying hype is a crock of shit. Just because they're celebrites, the whole world must take notice.

Bollocks, the lot of it.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6017 on: January 18, 2007, 12:15:02 PM »
i like that it makes people talk about it. and i don't think it's bollocks that people are upset about it, i didn't see it all but i saw when that one chick said about Shilpa that she can't even speak english properly. that was totally a stupid thing to say. she does speak english properly. as properly as someone from ireland or scotland or wherever. different dialects and accents are formed when a language is spread to countries with an existing language of their own. and when i say spread, i mean forced upon the people. sides, i like her accent, it's totally hot.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

thepeaguy

« Reply #6018 on: January 18, 2007, 12:25:51 PM »
i like that it makes people talk about it. and i don't think it's bollocks that people are upset about it, i didn't see it all but i saw when that one chick said about Shilpa that she can't even speak english properly. that was totally a stupid thing to say. she does speak english properly. as properly as someone from ireland or scotland or wherever. different dialects and accents are formed when a language is spread to countries with an existing language of their own. and when i say spread, i mean forced upon the people. sides, i like her accent, it's totally hot.

What makes me laugh is that people can slag off Jade Goody and her family, but when it comes to someone who's black, it's a sensitive issue. You see that Jackson guy calling Jade's mother "white trash" and no public authority on the outside took any notice. Pretty one-sided if you ask me.

I've got nothing against Shilpa, but if she really wanted to raise her celebrity profile here in the UK, she could do better than the likes of Big Brother.

I swear: we're becoming like the Swedes, man.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 12:31:33 PM by thepeaguy »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6019 on: January 18, 2007, 12:33:30 PM »
you're right, calling someone white trash is just as stupid. on tv this morning, they did mention that the white trash comment was stupid as well.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 12:35:09 PM by Millabella »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

thepeaguy

« Reply #6020 on: January 18, 2007, 12:41:23 PM »
you're right, calling someone white trash is just as stupid. on tv this morning, they did mention that the white trash comment was stupid as well.

In the end, Endemol got what they wanted: more publicity for this year's boring show (just view the increased ratings).

Co-dependant humans make me laugh because they're so class-driven. No-one would care if the lady wasn't from a wealthy upbrining.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 12:51:33 PM by thepeaguy »

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #6021 on: January 18, 2007, 12:42:49 PM »
Playgirl Magazine accepted me.  Damn!  Mark Lundy said no, but playgirl said yes!

They did? Congrats, if that's the case. (Are you sure?)
Have You check His signature. ;D
Guardian of the Empire

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6022 on: January 18, 2007, 12:50:26 PM »
sure did. before that i was hardly watching at all. :P now it became interesting.

anyone else find the live BB incredibly boring? i was watching this morning, Jermaine was just standing there for ages, then he started cleaning. then that Tim Roth looking guy came and ate while Jermaine kept cleaning... then, ages from then, Tim Roth looking guy starts to tell BB that water is dripping, and it takes him forever to keep pointing at the same spot, "look, Big Brother, look, here, it's dripping." and then they finally start talking and the camera angle switches to some other cam without voice and half the convo is muted. do people actually watch that stuff? i mean, other than me? :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6023 on: January 18, 2007, 12:54:16 PM »
You know what I want ;) ;)

Its warm down there
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #6024 on: January 18, 2007, 12:56:30 PM »
sure did. before that i was hardly watching at all. :P now it became interesting.

anyone else find the live BB incredibly boring? i was watching this morning, Jermaine was just standing there for ages, then he started cleaning. then that Tim Roth looking guy came and ate while Jermaine kept cleaning... then, ages from then, Tim Roth looking guy starts to tell BB that water is dripping, and it takes him forever to keep pointing at the same spot, "look, Big Brother, look, here, it's dripping." and then they finally start talking and the camera angle switches to some other cam without voice and half the convo is muted. do people actually watch that stuff? i mean, other than me? :P

Hardly. The only time I ever bother to watch it fully this year was when Shameless was about to be aired. I love that show.

With so many chicks walking around in their skimpy underpants, I doubt that it will be less boring to the lads out there. 

Graelwyn

« Reply #6025 on: January 18, 2007, 03:23:44 PM »

Congrats, well done and hope it all goes well..

As to my thinking...it is chaos. I am thinking that I truly wish I were like Spock from Star Trek and had no emotions most of the time. I resent being human sometimes.

ozymandias

« Reply #6026 on: January 18, 2007, 03:28:46 PM »

In the states BB is heading into it's 5th or 6th season despite having ratings lower than a septic tank.  But the Network keeps bringing it back every fucking year.  The latest one was BB All Star, where they brought back the "villains" or "stars" of previous seasons.  Barfarama :puke:  Somebody must be watching it or at least somebody must be getting something out of this, because the ratings are just not there.  It doesn't even get a mention in the newscasts anymore. <yawn>  I think people are getting sick of these cuthroat reality shows and the semi-celebrities they spawn.  Even the ratings for "survivor" are dropping faster than a stone.

ozymandias

« Reply #6027 on: January 18, 2007, 03:29:35 PM »

As to my thinking...it is chaos. I am thinking that I truly wish I were like Spock from Star Trek and had no emotions most of the time. I resent being human sometimes.

I'll second that emotion :eyebrow: :vulcan:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6028 on: January 18, 2007, 05:43:59 PM »
i pretty much stopped watching Survivor after the Aussie Outback, it just sucked after that. the Outback had it all, great country, great people... Jerri and Colby were priceless, and that vegan chick and the bossy bitch chick, i forget their names...
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6029 on: January 18, 2007, 05:46:48 PM »

I'll second that emotion :eyebrow: :vulcan:

I third the emotion, seeing my grandmother who had a stoke, in the nursing home. It got really bad when I herd her moan in sadness when she remember her husband died.  My nephew came in and that made her moan to, but with happyness. Even that caused a reaction for some reason.  First time I saw her in the hospital and that hurt alot also.  When I say hurt, it made my eyes water.  I don't cry, but my eyes will water as I feel the pain of someone else I love.  My eyes almost watered writting this.

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!