Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 369293 times)

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5955 on: January 17, 2007, 08:15:18 AM »
Hey AllDayGlow, who was your hero growing up?  Mine was spiderman, no resemblance though
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5956 on: January 17, 2007, 08:23:57 AM »
My mom used to model and my sister does now. My sister strips to. They are not as lean and hardworking on their health as I am though.  I really hate the fact that people say I look like my sister, but if it gets me a job good for me!

Your sister is very pretty. You should feel flattered that they think you look like her.
Yeah, I agree.  Its just that she can be quite the asshole, and that is why I sorta dissaprove.  She does workout, but she is not as hard a worker as me.

Hey AllDayGlow, who was your hero growing up?  Mine was spiderman, no resemblance though

I did not really have the energy to idolize anyone, and I had too many emotional problems brought on by my mom, me, and other people.   I did see people who's bodies I wish I had, which I paided attention to latter in life. On dragon balls z, there was Goku.  He was very moralistic  to.  I would not waste to very much energy idolizing and instead work on myself.  I do got it now though!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #5957 on: January 17, 2007, 08:29:42 AM »
Someone who sits at home in front of their computer all day doesn't seem like such a hard worker?  Do you currently have a job?  Sitting around anticipating when some pervert is going to come give you your "big break" or break you off something you aren't expecting I should say is not hard work. 
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5958 on: January 17, 2007, 08:39:41 AM »
I get that alot.  I am working out almost daily, avoiding junkfood, trying not to act in a bipolar way (trying to behave for the most part), and I do ride my bike for transportation.  Honestly, I used to be called R and R, which is rest and relaxation.  Mc donalds is where I work, but their work force is high and so I am out of work again for the third week in a row or something like that.  If everything works out right, I can go to college and be a doctor of some sorts.  FYI, I leave the computer on and do other things.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5959 on: January 17, 2007, 08:58:13 AM »
Yes, you got me, I need to make myself more social.  I have gotten much better and I talk an alot most of the time even on the phone, but I still need to fix what ever is holding me back.  Its gotten alot better and I pretty sure I will up to full capacity in a short time.

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #5960 on: January 17, 2007, 09:01:49 AM »
Someone who sits at home in front of their computer all day doesn't seem like such a hard worker?  Do you currently have a job?  Sitting around anticipating when some pervert is going to come give you your "big break" or break you off something you aren't expecting I should say is not hard work. 

What up, niggah.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5961 on: January 17, 2007, 09:15:55 AM »
/b/ seems to be a sub-forum on that board. Or something like that.
One of the various separate boards on that site. I'd recommend visiting /u/, /e/, /h/ and /d/. Be wary that the last one can contain all sorts of weird things, though.

Visit my /(_*_)/ instead.

looks like your white arse.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5962 on: January 17, 2007, 09:39:41 AM »
I fucking hate fucking critical people. I think a certain individual on another forum is a bitch. Everything I do turns to shit, and everything I am proud of is just criticised by others. I might as well sell off my camera, cover myself in a fucking curtain and give up.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5963 on: January 17, 2007, 09:49:11 AM »
don't listen to idiots like that. they're everywhere. you gotta learn to ignore their bullshit. you are a good photographer, a great one. take no bullshit from idiots. only welcome constructive criticism.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

driftingblizzard

« Reply #5964 on: January 17, 2007, 09:49:20 AM »
I fucking hate fucking critical people. I think a certain individual on another forum is a bitch. Everything I do turns to shit, and everything I am proud of is just criticised by others. I might as well sell off my camera, cover myself in a fucking curtain and give up.

Don't you dare do that!  Not only are you an extremely good photographer, you're a beautiful subject!

ozymandias

« Reply #5965 on: January 17, 2007, 09:55:47 AM »

Don't you dare do that!  Not only are you an extremely good photographer, you're a beautiful subject!

Ditto

Litigious

« Reply #5966 on: January 17, 2007, 09:56:49 AM »
don't listen to idiots like that. they're everywhere. you gotta learn to ignore their bullshit. you are a good photographer, a great one. take no bullshit from idiots. only welcome constructive criticism.

:agreed: + Millabella.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5967 on: January 17, 2007, 10:05:42 AM »
I just find it angering and hurtful when I was proud of some of those shots, to get onto a forum and find these idiots mentioning how flat they are, yet ignoring anything good in them. That is what I got...flat! What about the rest, it is like people have to find something to fault before they will comment on something. It has to be absolutely perfect to get a 'wow' or a 'great'.but if it is a little short of perfect, it gets shot down.

And for me to dare to post images of myself nude, considerng my longterm issues with my body..and then have another female come and describe it as a lowering of myself... surely there is a line between art and smut? I just see the lines, curves and shapes, the shadows and the light when I shoot my body. That is my aim, to create symmetry, not smut.

Litigious

« Reply #5968 on: January 17, 2007, 10:08:49 AM »
That woman is just a jealous, stupid bitch. Ignore her.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5969 on: January 17, 2007, 10:27:38 AM »
That woman is just a jealous, stupid bitch. Ignore her.

i agree.
insecure people are always trying to bring you down to their level.
she is jealous.
Misunderstood.