Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 362806 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5580 on: January 11, 2007, 07:46:09 PM »
:wanker: Playing with yourself is just that......playing with yourself, try actually having it and not settling for the cheap thrill of masterbation,...and keep all of that mess to yourself and stop posting it. People in the forum have intresting debates and good things to share and then Flo cuts in to let everyone know how everything in the world makes him horny and how many times he "chokes his chicken". I'm sure I'm not alone (although I'm not speaking for anyone else) but it sure is geting tired.

QFT
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5581 on: January 11, 2007, 07:47:42 PM »
Everyone else does it, to but they don't have what ever is the matter with me if anything at all.

QFPartialT
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #5582 on: January 11, 2007, 07:48:26 PM »
 :green:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5583 on: January 11, 2007, 07:48:51 PM »
:wanker: Playing with yourself is just that......playing with yourself, try actually having it and not settling for the cheap thrill of masterbation,...and keep all of that mess to yourself and stop posting it. People in the forum have intresting debates and good things to share and then Flo cuts in to let everyone know how everything in the world makes him horny and how many times he "chokes his chicken". I'm sure I'm not alone (although I'm not speaking for anyone else) but it sure is geting tired.

QFT

I saved it special for you, because I don't do it anywhere else.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

ozymandias

« Reply #5584 on: January 11, 2007, 07:50:30 PM »

QFT

Amen

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5585 on: January 11, 2007, 07:50:49 PM »
I  tend to forget about people feelings when they piss me off.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #5586 on: January 11, 2007, 07:51:28 PM »
Wrong again Flo young teenagers do that, not grown men and not all day every day.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5587 on: January 11, 2007, 07:54:55 PM »
Wrong again Flo young teenagers do that, not grown men and not all day every day.

No, you don't get it.   

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5588 on: January 11, 2007, 07:57:05 PM »
I am not defending my actions, but I am not siding with you either.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #5589 on: January 11, 2007, 07:58:03 PM »
No...you are the one who DOESN'T GET IT (no pun intended....oh what the hell there is a pun intended.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Graelwyn

« Reply #5590 on: January 11, 2007, 08:01:58 PM »
I don't know, it would just sometimes be nice to , well, you must have other thoughts randy, not connected to sex... like about other stuff you are interested in...

Litigious

« Reply #5591 on: January 11, 2007, 08:03:22 PM »
Like herbal medicine...

Graelwyn

« Reply #5592 on: January 11, 2007, 08:14:44 PM »
No, like other things done with the day, books read, other interest maybe? Opinions on stuff...all that kinda thing, hard to elucidate on it. I know Randy cannot be all about sex, herbal medicines, health foods and trauma.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5593 on: January 11, 2007, 08:15:19 PM »
No point in arguing with a fuckn moron. I will let you think about it. An eye for an eye, nuff said.  Apparently one eye was bigger than the other one.  I appologize for having the bigger eye.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5594 on: January 11, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »
fuck, I am tired.

Spread your legs woman!