Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 364656 times)

duncvis

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #9585 on: June 22, 2007, 06:32:17 AM »
Funerals are icky.  :-\

The_P

« Reply #9586 on: June 22, 2007, 06:33:18 AM »

Tell me about it. Have you and Mel been to one recently this week or summat?

duncvis

« Reply #9587 on: June 22, 2007, 06:36:12 AM »
Not for a while, thank fuck. Just empathising with you and Dawg - I can live without any more funerals for a while ta.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9588 on: June 22, 2007, 06:37:04 AM »
I wish I had fun pills.  These pills are as much fun as a fart in an elevator.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #9589 on: June 22, 2007, 06:39:34 AM »
me too... in the last few years i've had more than my fair share of funerals, both friends and family and as a result i have been diagnosed with Physical Depression.  not too sad but i'm managing ;D

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #9590 on: June 22, 2007, 06:40:36 AM »
ooooh i did that yesterday in a hospital elevator whilst the elevator in question was stuck for repairs whilst we were in it... caused major upset with my mates ;D

The_P

« Reply #9591 on: June 22, 2007, 06:44:33 AM »
Not for a while, thank fuck. Just empathising with you and Dawg - I can live without any more funerals for a while ta.

For the goths, a funeral is a grand day out.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9592 on: June 22, 2007, 07:00:18 AM »

I'm not goth at all - more like an American Indian in my beliefs. The longest day is always a good day to die.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #9593 on: June 22, 2007, 07:01:39 AM »

I'm not goth at all - more like an American Indian in my beliefs. The longest day is always a good day to die.

Because you can't feel a fucking thing?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9594 on: June 22, 2007, 07:03:26 AM »

... especially the Judeo-Christian versions that my family likes to organize. Talk about something that empties your soul of will ...
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9595 on: June 22, 2007, 07:04:41 AM »

I don't understand what you mean.

The_P

« Reply #9596 on: June 22, 2007, 07:09:18 AM »

How do you know that it's a good way to die if you can't feel a thing, let alone to get all proverbial on me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9597 on: June 22, 2007, 07:30:58 AM »

How do you know that it's a good way to die if you can't feel a thing, let alone to get all proverbial on me?

I was talking about myself. I still don't know what you mean. My aunt died several hundred miles away from me. My father died in my arms and I felt him die. I still feel his death even separated in time by eight years.

I am not addressing your beliefs, only my own. I know nothing of your beliefs.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9598 on: June 22, 2007, 03:02:14 PM »
These pills are as much fun as a fart in an elevator.

:plus:

thanks for making me chuckel. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9599 on: June 22, 2007, 03:04:02 PM »

speaking as a part-goth, a funeral can be a grand day out as long as it's not someone you knew in the coffin or urn.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: