Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 363058 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #9330 on: June 13, 2007, 11:34:36 AM »
are you glad i shared that with you?

yes. i'm kinda into you talking about you butt cheeks and clenching. :P have karma.

just as long as the sphincter is clenched, eh?   :-*

have some yourself - it's ages since i've been complimented on my arse.  (due to the fact i've been wearing long and loose stuff for yonks.  oh, and cos i don't go out of the front door very often).

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9331 on: June 13, 2007, 11:37:08 AM »
i was feeling like a lesbian after seeing that new chick's av and then you clench your butt cheeks and i'm all droool :P

:laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9332 on: June 13, 2007, 11:39:14 AM »
well, don't waste the drool, babycakes.  ;)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9333 on: June 13, 2007, 11:43:34 AM »
i'll get the bucket miss. :laugh:

i puked in it and it dried or something.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9334 on: June 13, 2007, 11:44:54 AM »
dried vomit?  there must be a use for that, somewhere.  plant fertiliser, or something?  no, too acid.

bikini line remover?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9335 on: June 13, 2007, 11:45:54 AM »
it's weeks old. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9336 on: June 13, 2007, 11:48:14 AM »
what, your bikini line?  good for you, honeypie - i like to keep mine flourishing, too.   :-*

:laugh: )

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9337 on: June 13, 2007, 12:00:08 PM »

the puke has gotten to be plastic. i puked oddly when i think i had drank wine but it wasn't a wine puke, it was white with bits of bread, it was the soup i had eaten.

my bush is flourishing but that is because i'm cheap and lazy. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9338 on: June 13, 2007, 12:26:33 PM »

Where do I kiss-it-better?
 :-*

ooh, i'm not sure.  perhaps you'd better start everywhere, and i'll tell you when i feel better.  (A Clue:  when i start screaming "yes!  yes!  YES!  oh, for fuck's sake, don't stop now!" is probably somehwere near it).

I am sure I can find one of those places on my first try.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9339 on: June 13, 2007, 12:33:59 PM »
no, it's a term of endearment.

I'm figring that out, now. I should feel endeared to, but a chickpea is also a cumstinky little pudknuckler...

i love chickpeas, which is why i used it.  but i understand your antipathy, and so shall desist, forthwith.  what would you like me to call you?   :eyelash:

I suppose a case could be made that I am, indeed your chickpea.
I may come to love the fire.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9340 on: June 13, 2007, 12:37:16 PM »

here:

http://www.i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/waterdogs12/Picture229.jpg

You were just dying for a chance to use that, right?

Sorry, but what ever offenses I may perpetrate at that site, I will not kissover.

(Poor Richard)

Offline Bookworm

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #9341 on: June 13, 2007, 01:14:02 PM »
I should not spend so long on the computer, Have other things to do.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9342 on: June 13, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »

ooh, i'm not sure.  perhaps you'd better start everywhere, and i'll tell you when i feel better.  (A Clue:  when i start screaming "yes!  yes!  YES!  oh, for fuck's sake, don't stop now!" is probably somehwere near it).

oh yeah?  but that's so dull (and quick).  anyway, i don't look like Leeloo, and you've already got your knob in someone's gob, so looks as though it's me and my amazing performing digits, yet again, sigh...   :'(

oh, and seno eito hoppi hoppa hila y am "foun de" djebet, aloïlé, achoun.  Divo tba, dom din hoppi hoppa - mina hanou, chila-chamina, ilo...   :-*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9343 on: June 13, 2007, 01:59:24 PM »
no, it's a term of endearment.

I'm figring that out, now. I should feel endeared to, but a chickpea is also a cumstinky little pudknuckler...

i love chickpeas, which is why i used it.  but i understand your antipathy, and so shall desist, forthwith.  what would you like me to call you?   :eyelash:

I suppose a case could be made that I am, indeed your chickpea.
I may come to love the fire.

Velui keseben.   ;D

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9344 on: June 13, 2007, 02:37:32 PM »

oh yeah?  but that's so dull (and quick).  anyway, i don't look like Leeloo, and you've already got your knob in someone's gob, so looks as though it's me and my amazing performing digits, yet again, sigh...   :'(

oh, and seno eito hoppi hoppa hila y am "foun de" djebet, aloïlé, achoun.  Divo tba, dom din hoppi hoppa - mina hanou, chila-chamina, ilo...   :-*

First try? Only means quick to start, really. I never said I would let you "off" easy.
 :evillaugh:

I will need a translator from the devine to numbskull to understand the rest.

... but, I'll try.