Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 341010 times)

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #7980 on: April 28, 2007, 08:53:09 AM »
When did the Swedes become such pussies?  Didn't they have an empire at one point?

I don't really know, but the Swedes have been pussies for at least 100 years, maybe even 200 years.

Yes, we had a great empire but got our arses kicked by Russia 300 years ago. :(

still, sweden has some good points over britain

http://axwell.proboards38.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1159523684
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7981 on: April 28, 2007, 09:00:47 AM »
When did the Swedes become such pussies?  Didn't they have an empire at one point?

I don't really know, but the Swedes have been pussies for at least 100 years, maybe even 200 years.

Yes, we had a great empire but got our arses kicked by Russia 300 years ago. :(

still, sweden has some good points over britain

http://axwell.proboards38.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1159523684

The perfect explanation for why I prefer foreign girls.  Still, it's obvious who'd kick who's arse in a war.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #7982 on: April 28, 2007, 09:09:53 AM »
Our girls are one of the reasons that I still haven't left this country. Swedish women are the most beautiful in the world.  :P

Scrapheap

« Reply #7983 on: April 28, 2007, 09:20:16 AM »
Our girls are one of the reasons that I still haven't left this country. Swedish women are the most beautiful in the world.  :P

You've got nothing on Orange County though, We have a whole smorgasbord of different colored women to chose from.  8)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7984 on: April 28, 2007, 12:08:47 PM »

You've got nothing on Orange County though, We have a whole smorgasbord of different colored women to chose from.  8)

I prefer white ones.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #7985 on: April 28, 2007, 12:10:36 PM »

I prefer white ones.

You racist, you!  ;) I dumped that choco girl Rina, though, and talked to Linda on MSN this morning. It might still be a chance to get her back.  8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #7986 on: April 28, 2007, 12:52:25 PM »

I prefer white ones.

We've got plenty of those too.  :eyebrows:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #7987 on: April 28, 2007, 01:16:44 PM »
typical. what you get from acting all nice and normal. all the whackos and liars get the best stuff.

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :venere: :bigcry: :GA: :vader: :tantrum: :headexplode: :emb:

lit is a wacko, not a liar.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7988 on: April 28, 2007, 01:35:11 PM »

I prefer white ones.

I did, too, at first.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7989 on: April 28, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »

You racist, you!  ;) I dumped that choco girl Rina, though, and talked to Linda on MSN this morning. It might still be a chance to get her back.  8)

At least, you weren't trying to get them both at the same time. That would make you a slut of some sort.

Get them both, in your bed, on your dick, at the same time, though? 

..... hmmm .....
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7990 on: April 28, 2007, 01:47:50 PM »
how about if he goes in through the out door?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #7991 on: April 28, 2007, 02:18:50 PM »
Drinking though a straw actually seems to work.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #7992 on: April 28, 2007, 02:23:13 PM »
And speaking of which I need another drink.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #7993 on: April 28, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »

I prefer white ones.

I did, too, at first.

I'm beginning to find Chinese girls to be
the most attractive. Two of five females
that I've been really attracted to recently
have been part Chinese. And these two
were the only one's so pretty that it hurt
to look at them.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7994 on: April 28, 2007, 03:07:46 PM »

I prefer white ones.

I did, too, at first.

I'm beginning to find Chinese girls to be
the most attractive. Two of five females
that I've been really attracted to recently
have been part Chinese. And these two
were the only one's so pretty that it hurt
to look at them.

*starts to saw on the limb, calandale is on*

Not for me. Where Asians are concerned, I am rarely attracted. Although, I recognize and admire their beauty, it is not my taste. Strand me on a deserted island with a few, I could manage, but ...