Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 344289 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #7590 on: April 10, 2007, 05:28:43 AM »

I'm such a clumsy oaf! I just dropped my cell phone into my grape juice. I doesn't work, anymore.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #7591 on: April 10, 2007, 06:06:38 AM »
Sorry guys, the gun went off and I died and came back as a bitchy cartoon.

Could you tell us what it's like on the 'other side' ??

Is there a seperate 'gate' for each religion ??

Do you wait in 'Limbo' to be re-incarnated ??

Do angels have big boobs ??

1- no
2- see above
3-see above
4-see above  :P

Shit. I would kill myself immediately, if heaven were like in the old Viking mythology.  8)

Litigious

« Reply #7592 on: April 10, 2007, 06:07:37 AM »

I'm such a clumsy oaf! I just dropped my cell phone into my grape juice. I doesn't work, anymore.

Don't worry. That's one of the few things I haven't done yet, but I haven't had a cell phone that long. Otherwise, that could have been me.  :-\

The_P

« Reply #7593 on: April 10, 2007, 10:13:54 AM »

Maybe you can prim it out with your flawless wit.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7594 on: April 10, 2007, 10:26:57 AM »

If you think I have been going for wit at someone else's expense, instead of sarcasm or self pwnage, one of us is confused. I do not enjoy deliberately belittling another.

OK, what is the problem you have with me? I have no problem with you, bucko.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #7595 on: April 10, 2007, 10:31:12 AM »

If you think I have been going for wit at someone else's expense, instead of sarcasm or self pwnage, one of us is confused. I do not enjoy deliberately belittling another.

OK, what is the problem you have with me? I have no problem with you, bucko.

Hmm. Could be envy.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7596 on: April 10, 2007, 10:33:10 AM »
???

You can't be that bored.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:42:26 AM by Dosanza Bidges »

The_P

« Reply #7597 on: April 10, 2007, 10:35:45 AM »
You have a dog's arse whereas I have Borat. Boo-hoo!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7598 on: April 10, 2007, 10:39:52 AM »

My husband slipped and fell into the creek while he was carrying our daughter across and ruined his cell phone too.

He had some sort of replacement warranty on it, so he was able to have a new one shipped to him very quickly for some small deductible.  You might want to see if you have a warranty on yours.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7599 on: April 10, 2007, 10:53:56 AM »

My husband slipped and fell into the creek while he was carrying our daughter across and ruined his cell phone too.

He had some sort of replacement warranty on it, so he was able to have a new one shipped to him very quickly for some small deductible.  You might want to see if you have a warranty on yours.

You're right. My brother is terrible with his ... he works. I know we have the about the same plan and his was about twelve bucks, deductible, to replace and reprogram. I don't know if the E-PROM (or whatever the proper geek term is) can be saved on this one though. It won't be a problem.

I just have a comforting feeling, knowing that the school psych and nurse have that number to contact me, first, if there is a problem. I'm a little nervous, right now, but I'll get it fixed or replaced this afternoon.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7600 on: April 10, 2007, 10:58:55 AM »

You're right. My brother is terrible with his ... he works. I know we have the about the same plan and his was about twelve bucks, deductible, to replace and reprogram. I don't know if the E-PROM (or whatever the proper geek term is) can be saved on this one though. It won't be a problem.

I just have a comforting feeling, knowing that the school psych and nurse have that number to contact me, first, if there is a problem. I'm a little nervous, right now, but I'll get it fixed or replaced this afternoon.

Don't they have the phone number for your land line at home as well?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7601 on: April 10, 2007, 11:08:45 AM »
Yes, they have four numbers to reach us with, but that one is mine and it gets priority. Like when one of our cars was in the shop last week, I felt out of control. It's the same thing.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 11:10:30 AM by Dosanza Bidges »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7602 on: April 10, 2007, 11:21:19 AM »

I just noticed I have the perfect Karma.

Roll up for the 420!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7603 on: April 10, 2007, 11:32:28 AM »
I lost my cell phone in the laundry once (that's what I get for carrying it in a pocket) and because I'd had it for more than two years, when I went into a Sprint store they just offered to replace it. Apparently you get a free upgrade every two years.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #7604 on: April 10, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »

If you remove the phone, you'll find that it's easier to drink the juice - assuming that's what you
meant by your not working anymore.

If these are unrelated statements, I don't know what to say.