Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 343837 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #750 on: June 29, 2006, 05:34:37 PM »
Why am I reading all this stuff and I can't wait until all the travelling shit is over!  I don't get it, never have and never will.  Will RobertN be emasculated by Hypnotica-Gaze?  Will McJagger ever stop wanking over Shima and Omega-Female?  Will Duncvis and Postperson ever find common ground?  Will Peegai find true happiness?  Will Draggon ever find reality?  AND WHAT ABOUT LITTLE NELL?  Tune in tomorrow for the continueing saga of "AS THE STOMACH TURNS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triste

« Reply #751 on: June 29, 2006, 06:09:33 PM »
Yesterday my daughter started to pull out into traffic and almost hit a car.  I left fingernail imprints in her arm from grabbing her when I screamed at her to stop. 
 :'(
And we're about to head out again.  I wish I had that extra brake pedal the driving instructor's car has.  Oh, and the huge yellow sign that says "Student Driver - Stay as Far Away as Possible".

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #752 on: June 29, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »
  Will Draggon ever find reality?  AND WHAT ABOUT LITTLE NELL?  Tune in tomorrow for the continueing saga of "AS THE STOMACH TURNS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, do you think I have lost touch with reality? ;)
Maybe I read a lot of fiction but in day-to-day stuff I consider myself to be a realist

So where are you travelling to?
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

ozymandias

« Reply #753 on: June 29, 2006, 06:40:17 PM »
  Will Draggon ever find reality?  AND WHAT ABOUT LITTLE NELL?  Tune in tomorrow for the continueing saga of "AS THE STOMACH TURNS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, do you think I have lost touch with reality? ;)
Maybe I read a lot of fiction but in day-to-day stuff I consider myself to be a realist

So where are you travelling to?

Hhhhhhmmm, what was I thinking?????????????   I must have been travelling another realm of reality myself! ;)

Next stop, a seven week camp, the 3rd year for our 13, near 14 y/o aspiette.  Driving 900 miles in three days to deliver her there!  Sorry, but, I can't give more details! :police:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #754 on: June 29, 2006, 09:46:26 PM »
Chatroom are evil to those who can't handle the stimulation. I know some of you know what I am trying to do.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Triste

« Reply #755 on: June 29, 2006, 10:03:23 PM »
I think more threads that aren't in the "Ask Away" board would make things a tad more interesting around here.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #756 on: June 29, 2006, 10:05:08 PM »
I just say random shit in mine.  That has got to be intresting.  Some of things that come out are provacative.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #757 on: June 29, 2006, 10:38:58 PM »
says who?
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #758 on: June 30, 2006, 01:24:49 AM »
I need a beer. A cold one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #759 on: June 30, 2006, 05:38:33 AM »
Why am I reading all this stuff and I can't wait until all the travelling shit is over!  I don't get it, never have and never will.  Will RobertN be emasculated by Hypnotica-Gaze?  Will McJagger ever stop wanking over Shima and Omega-Female?  Will Duncvis and Postperson ever find common ground?  Will Peegai find true happiness?  Will Draggon ever find reality?  AND WHAT ABOUT LITTLE NELL?  Tune in tomorrow for the continueing saga of "AS THE STOMACH TURNS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Internet drama, its that little painful itch down below akin to the symptons of bowel cancer.

After witnessing a drunk driver smash his car into our local drug dealers mercedes and after the belly ache laugh of seeing this distraught twat ponce around on the street going OMG OMG! I have had my faith in humanity restored, there clearly must be some karma at work there for such a cunt to have his car hit like that.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #760 on: June 30, 2006, 07:12:56 AM »
Again?  Seems I have another over production of serotonin..  Its that fuckn fealing, I could hug a stranger.  WHAT THE FUCK!    I will have to hug my mom, and this time really do it. I had to fill out applications and take a nap, and it seems I will do the same thing but include hug my mom. I will pick up her up off the ground and swing her in my arms in circular fashsion. That other fealing is I am so sexy.  WHAT THE FUCK!  I am so excited I can't hide it, maybe I should sing.  HAVE A SEXY DAY ALL!!!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #761 on: June 30, 2006, 10:31:48 AM »
That chicken sandwich was great.

Cooking or drawing?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Triste

« Reply #762 on: June 30, 2006, 03:59:17 PM »
I think more threads that aren't in the "Ask Away" board would make things a tad more interesting around here.
After having read the debate going on about who should be here or not, I'm thinking the post above is even more true.

duncvis

« Reply #763 on: June 30, 2006, 04:10:09 PM »
Jesus wept.  ::)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #764 on: June 30, 2006, 04:17:58 PM »
Damn it I hate summer colds   >:(