Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370285 times)

Graelwyn

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6045 on: January 18, 2007, 10:06:17 PM »
I am thinking my anger is getting out of control...and I do not understand what is causing it as it only happens after I have done my hour of exercise some evenings. It is like it causes some kind of imbalance in my brain...why would doing an hour of exercise have such a negative effect?

And my OCD is way out of control... when I have exercised, I stand in front of the mirror and study my body from 3 different sides, wanting the bones to show exactly the way they did the night before, and I dont stop looking and turning until they do  :-\ not good.

And I am seeing myself as fat because I am always grossly bloated at the end of the day with a sticky out belly.

Scrapheap

« Reply #6046 on: January 18, 2007, 10:19:18 PM »

And I am seeing myself as fat because I am always grossly bloated at the end of the day with a sticky out belly.

:police:Uuuhm, this is not good Graelwyn, I saw the pics of you. If anything I'd say you're too skinny. You could put 5-10 lbs on and look better. :police:

:police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Graelwyn

« Reply #6047 on: January 18, 2007, 10:25:56 PM »
I am heavier than I look because my legs are solid muscle from all the exercise. I dont see skinny in the mirror. In fact, I have noticed that the longer I look at myself, the larger I seem to appear...is that some sort of perception issue? It has long been the way, that when I am stressed or not feeling in control, I turn my focus to my body.  :-\

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6048 on: January 18, 2007, 10:33:18 PM »
I am thinking my anger is getting out of control...and I do not understand what is causing it as it only happens after I have done my hour of exercise some evenings. It is like it causes some kind of imbalance in my brain...why would doing an hour of exercise have such a negative effect?

And my OCD is way out of control... when I have exercised, I stand in front of the mirror and study my body from 3 different sides, wanting the bones to show exactly the way they did the night before, and I dont stop looking and turning until they do  :-\ not good.

Ah let Dr. Watson help you, Dr playgirl Watson.. lol.  After 45 minutes of high intensity exercise, you body's ability to store fat increases.  You may have gotten your blood sugar down quickly from exercise and maybe that is what is making you grumpy.  I know very well about grumpyness and low blood sugar, that is like a thorn in my ass.  My belly gets bloated to, and it goes back to normal after I piss all the water out, fart, and or digest all the food.

Damn I feel awesome!  I mean I felt good before, but helping someone out is the cherry on top.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 10:35:01 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6049 on: January 18, 2007, 10:39:28 PM »

Ah let Dr. Watson help you, Dr playgirl Watson.. lol.  After 45 minutes of high intensity exercise, you body's ability to store fat increases.  You may have gotten your blood sugar down quickly from exercise and maybe that is what is making you grumpy.  I know very well about grumpyness and low blood sugar, that is like a thorn in my ass.  My belly gets bloated to, and it goes back to normal after I piss all the water out, fart, and or digest all the food.

Damn I feel awesome!  I mean I felt good before, but helping someone out is the cherry on top.

One other thing, do your best and what ever is left who cares.  That is all that matters and so you have no reason to beat yourself up.  You cannot get any better than you best.  Hard work will get you what you want, believe me.  I wanted alot of things when I started out and now playgirl magazine says I would be "great" for a page in their magazine about real men.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6050 on: January 18, 2007, 10:50:27 PM »
staring in the mirror is not healthy. can really mess with your mind's eye. the pictures i saw, you were definitely not fat.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6051 on: January 18, 2007, 10:56:27 PM »
staring in the mirror is not healthy. can really mess with your mind's eye. the pictures i saw, you were definitely not fat.

Maybe maybe not, I love mirrors!  Make sure your in a good calmn mood before you make an accurate decision about your apperance, because even I get hard on myself if I feel like shit. I paided attention to one thing and I am starting to think mom is right.  I had someone else tell me the samething.  My noise and skin will sometimes redden up, and I will freek out because for a second I think I got my grandmother's roscea.  I am pretty sure its the cold wind out side and hot showers I take that make it turn red.  Its just red because its irritated by something and not roscea.  Thank fuckn god!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #6052 on: January 18, 2007, 11:34:59 PM »
So when will join PlayGirl?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6053 on: January 19, 2007, 12:38:16 AM »
 :hornysign:

ozymandias

« Reply #6054 on: January 19, 2007, 06:08:48 AM »
:hornysign:

Flee my children flee, it is the sign of the coming apocalypse!!!!!! :P

Graelwyn

« Reply #6055 on: January 19, 2007, 06:37:02 AM »
4 hours sleep is not enough. Ugh.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #6056 on: January 19, 2007, 06:48:20 AM »
That's pretty much what I have had. Two during the day, then two the following early morning.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6057 on: January 19, 2007, 06:54:57 AM »
I usually get 7 or 8, but woke to go to the toilet and couldn't get back to sleep again.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6058 on: January 19, 2007, 07:10:12 AM »
Why was prozac away?  And is that him in a leash?  He's cute.

1.  He came with me to my grandparents' for christmas and there was difficulty getting him back with scheduling and stuff.
2.  Yes- him on a leash on a beach.  he didn't like the beach.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6059 on: January 19, 2007, 07:21:11 AM »
4 hours sleep is not enough. Ugh.
Four hours all at once? Wow, that would be like my dream sleep. Yes, I dream about sleeping and dreaming about sleeping while dreaming that I'm sleeping. ::)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.