Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 369248 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6000 on: January 17, 2007, 09:23:49 PM »

You might try walking up to him (wearing a short skirt and a thong) and pulling your thong off and giving it to him.  I that does'nt get his attention, I don't know what will.

:o :laugh: Oh my Gawwwdddddd, what sort of a girl do you think I am, lol? I could never do something like that! Hell, I can't even talk dirty in type or anything without great difficulty. I know something is goin on with him, because only a few days after telling someone we have nothing in common and he doesnt want anyone that way, he had donned a new pair of denim cut offs and a new bright blue coat, and was hovering around like nobody's business, he didnt seem to know what the hell to do with himself. Like he wanted me to notice him, but tonight he was back to avoidance...trying his best to not cross paths with me or look at me. He is a real pain in the ass, I dont know what goes on in the man's head.

I was just joking.............sort of.  ;)

When I lived in Santa Maria, a cute little Senorita did that one to me. I was impressed. ;) ;D

Graelwyn

« Reply #6001 on: January 17, 2007, 09:28:46 PM »
Lol, I have great fun trying to imagine his reactions to certain things I could do... I mean, cmon, this man was so panick stricken to begin when I started turning up in the store he goes in all the time that he changed his routine to avoid me, and would cross the road and was all over the place. Even now, he gets most annoyed with himself it would seem, if he finds himself hovering around me again lol. He is like a timid little child in some ways, yet this very intelligent hyperactive man. He hasnt had a woman for 10 years, and he always comes across as very very self controlled...

So, I wonder what he would do if I sent him one of those posing pouches you can get with a fabric elephant or a fabric giraffe to cover the genitals, and a note saying 'Wishful thinking?'  :P

Whats more, how about I sent him a pic of my head on a naked man's body with a note saying 'Maybe you might like me better on this body?'  :eyebrows:

Or I could even send him some of my nude shots and ask if he thinks they are artistic  ;D

If I went up to him in the store and did anything shocking, I think he would be out the store like a shot, or he would just freeze, totally mute.

Scrapheap

« Reply #6002 on: January 17, 2007, 09:31:12 PM »
Lol, I have great fun trying to imagine his reactions to certain things I could do... I mean, cmon, this man was so panick stricken to begin when I started turning up in the store he goes in all the time that he changed his routine to avoid me, and would cross the road and was all over the place. Even now, he gets most annoyed with himself it would seem, if he finds himself hovering around me again lol. He is like a timid little child in some ways, yet this very intelligent hyperactive man. He hasnt had a woman for 10 years, and he always comes across as very very self controlled...

So, I wonder what he would do if I sent him one of those posing pouches you can get with a fabric elephant or a fabric giraffe to cover the genitals, and a note saying 'Wishful thinking?'  :P

Whats more, how about I sent him a pic of my head on a naked man's body with a note saying 'Maybe you might like me better on this body?'  :eyebrows:

Or I could even send him some of my nude shots and ask if he thinks they are artistic  ;D

If I went up to him in the store and did anything shocking, I think he would be out the store like a shot, or he would just freeze, totally mute.

Uuuuuuh, so what is it about this guy that you find so attractive??

Graelwyn

« Reply #6003 on: January 17, 2007, 09:39:42 PM »
His intelligence, his quirkiness, his masculinity, his vulnerability. There is something about him that made him instantly stand out from the crowd, even without the odd way he dresses and that bloody yellow teacosy he wears. I suppose, to those who believe in spiritual connections, that is what this is. There have been some very odd things happened around this guy and myself...like turning up at the same places at the same time, and always seeming to know when the other person is around...crossing paths all the time, and one very odd occasion where he turned up on the night of the lunar eclipse just as I was thinking how romantic the scene was.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6004 on: January 17, 2007, 10:01:39 PM »
STOP THE NAUGHTY THOUGHTS!

Scrapheap

« Reply #6005 on: January 17, 2007, 10:33:34 PM »
His intelligence, his quirkiness, his masculinity, his vulnerability.

Well, the first 3 sound good, let's just hope that he's not TOO vulnerable. That could make for a bad relationship. :o

How do you know how inteligent he is if you've never realy "met"? ::)

It IS a good sign that your paths cross often, might just be karma.  :eyebrows:

Anyways, If I were you, I would make a first move. At least you could see why he's been shy. That will tell you if he's worth pursuing further.  :prude: :prude: :prude:

ozymandias

« Reply #6006 on: January 18, 2007, 05:40:28 AM »

Litigious

« Reply #6007 on: January 18, 2007, 07:03:48 AM »
I was just joking.............sort of.  ;)

When I lived in Santa Maria, a cute little Senorita did that one to me. I was impressed. ;) ;D

Latin women are raised to please the man. The way it should be.  8)

Litigious

« Reply #6008 on: January 18, 2007, 07:05:46 AM »

Well, the first 3 sound good, let's just hope that he's not TOO vulnerable. That could make for a bad relationship. :o

It's good if he has kind of a sensitive mind. It's not good if he's passive-aggressive though...

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6009 on: January 18, 2007, 07:51:53 AM »
Damn, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  Agitation, fuckn agitation!  Next thing to happen is appetite is engaged and I take it out on other people.  Green tea is a terrific appetite surpressant for me, and I will meditate to bring me up nice fucker to bring mood up real quick.  I sure would like to know what is really going on with me.  I hate being called AS because I am getting the wrong treatment.  Knowing would give me more controll, even though I have alot already.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Litigious

« Reply #6010 on: January 18, 2007, 07:57:32 AM »
I think you do very well, Randy. You write and spell very good now and behave nicely most of the time. Just be careful with that model thing.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6011 on: January 18, 2007, 08:58:48 AM »
  I was thinking to myself:  "4/20.  Heh heh."  I'm so frigging immature.
I was thinking to myself, "Blackbirds". I think I am the immature one.

I hate feeling sick in the middle of summer.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Graelwyn

« Reply #6012 on: January 18, 2007, 09:12:24 AM »

How do you know how inteligent he is if you've never realy "met"? ::)

It IS a good sign that your paths cross often, might just be karma.  :eyebrows:

Anyways, If I were you, I would make a first move. At least you could see why he's been shy. That will tell you if he's worth pursuing further.  :prude: :prude: :prude:

Lol, his intelligence precedes him, I have been told by those he speaks to he is very intelligent. Also, you can just tell by seeing his eyes, they have the intensity of someone who never stops thinking. Plus, he is always studying things in the library.

I did try talking to him... just the once last year as he had been giving me such strong signs if interest, and when I did, he just looked at me in silence, then looked down at his hands and continued to play around with a bottle of aftershave. I believe he has ADHD, or so I have heard, as well as OCD and it really wouldnt surprise me if he has AS too since he is the reason I initially started reading up on it.

The weird thing is, just 4 days ago or so, I had a really intense dream with him in it. IT was set in a library and I was sat at a desk with my head in my arms, when someone sat down so close at the next desk that their arm was touching mine, and when I looked , it was him. And what followed was this long conversation, where he was asking me a lot of questions and well, it just all flowed so well, and it was a very realistic dream. I woke feeling as if it had actually happened.

And his behaviour the following day was quite interesting considering he had told someone we had nothing in common and he didn't want to be with anyone in that way. He had new denim cutoffs on, and a new bright blue jacket, and he was up, down, up down, hovering around in my field of vision...all over the place really...and when I had a peek when he finally settled down at a desk downstairs, I caught him looking most annoyed and swinging his arms out sideways, as if to say no to himself.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6013 on: January 18, 2007, 09:51:42 AM »
Playgirl Magazine accepted me.  Damn!  Mark Lundy said no, but playgirl said yes!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 10:43:03 AM by McJagger »
Misunderstood.