Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 343996 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5925 on: January 16, 2007, 05:31:13 PM »
hay Graelwyn, i totally dig your shit, in the photo thread... but there are so many pages i haven't yet checked them all out. but the ones i saw were awesome. just FYI. :-*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Graelwyn

« Reply #5926 on: January 16, 2007, 05:35:14 PM »
Thanks. There are a load and some aren't showing properly right now. Glad you like them  :green:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5927 on: January 16, 2007, 05:49:34 PM »
It is time, at last; getting a little weird and incoherent. atleast I made far more progress than I'd have thought I would. Muhahahahahaaa! my host application lives! not that it does anything useful, yet. As for tomorrow... Let's C. Now that was awful. And old. Very old. I thought of that pun months ago. Time to sleep, at last. Once I have moved that cat out of the way. Hmm... Now this is a mess. But it will do. I'll post it anyway. And sleep. At last.

This was your post #666. Should we be scared?  :flame:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5928 on: January 16, 2007, 06:25:03 PM »
Playgirl magazine is asking me to meet up in Colorado.  Holy shit, they were asking me how big it was to.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5929 on: January 16, 2007, 06:28:22 PM »
lol, all the fuckn way.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5930 on: January 16, 2007, 06:29:24 PM »
Damn horn drivers are still much colder than anything else in the room. I need to get them to room temperature, at least.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5931 on: January 16, 2007, 06:47:25 PM »
The fuckn noise of email is driving me crazy.  Could it be because I am about to get an email for playgirl magazine as a playgirl model?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5932 on: January 16, 2007, 07:23:53 PM »

Wishing others knew Alice Coltrane when she was alive.

It's too wierd! I'm listening to metal and dreaming of sweet Alice and her Hinduism spiritualist inspired jazz music.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5933 on: January 16, 2007, 08:33:35 PM »
This obsession with playgirl magazine is infinitely boring to me, though I have no doubt some of my quirks are boring to others in some way. I am thinking I might put on weight from eating 400 grammes of fruit. Fruit is meant to be healthy, but it all adds up. Getting a headache and wanted an early night but I spent an hour exercising followed by another hour of shooting photographs.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5934 on: January 16, 2007, 09:38:16 PM »

... how I can influence Graelwyn to post more of her self portraits.  :eyebrows:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5935 on: January 16, 2007, 09:42:18 PM »
Want me to work some of that Randy magic?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5936 on: January 16, 2007, 09:44:59 PM »
I found someone who would challenge PMS Elle's title of crazy bitch.  Well, maybe not.  This person would probably have the title of craziest bitch.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5937 on: January 16, 2007, 09:52:15 PM »
whos that, Nomaken?

i could top anyone in the crazy category but i'm trying to think positive about myself. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5938 on: January 16, 2007, 10:00:40 PM »
It is a video from /b/ of a girl who, to our best guess, took PCP or something, or a combination of somethings, and is mumbling incoherently and thrashing around on a bed naked.  Apparently they started an article on wikipedia(or its less official cousin) about this being the craziest bitch ever.  We don't know who she is, but now everyone on /b/ knows her cup size.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5939 on: January 16, 2007, 10:15:26 PM »
what's /b/?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar