Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 342201 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5895 on: January 15, 2007, 10:53:59 PM »
Flo is such a clueless twit high on mania he doesnt give a shit no matter who sees what he says.

You don't know what your talking about.  I have not really done much of that mania shit no more.  I know more about what I am doing than you, infact I could give lessons.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5896 on: January 15, 2007, 10:59:57 PM »
Nomaken, if you had any brains, you would see my Karma went up from -6 to postive 11 for choosing not to act bipolar.  Its a choice I have because I do not actually have the disorder.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 11:04:21 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #5897 on: January 15, 2007, 11:33:08 PM »
Nomaken, if you had any brains, you would see my Karma went up from -6 to postive 11 for choosing not to act bipolar.  Its a choice I have because I do not actually have the disorder.

* Scrapheap  looks at his watch and starts the countdown to meltdown

Graelwyn

« Reply #5898 on: January 15, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »
I'm thinking, woah, 5.40am, time for me to get some sleep and hope to god I dont dream of the man I love, as I did last night. Too painful when you can only have what you want in your dreams and not in reality... I mean, in this dream, he came and sat right beside me in the library and he was asking me lots of questions and we were having a full conversation... something I can only daydream about in waking life. Eh. This place seems pretty quiet tonight, can usually count on lots of posts to keep me occupied, but have had to go and look other places too for some stimulation. I guess people have others on msn they can talk to. I only have 2 from here on my msn... not so popular yet I guess  :P

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #5899 on: January 16, 2007, 08:35:34 AM »
C macros are beautiful. A shame that the preprocessor has been neglected so, even had its usage phased out, in the newer languages based on it.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5900 on: January 16, 2007, 09:26:41 AM »
I need a shit. The human body is such an inconvenience.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5901 on: January 16, 2007, 09:32:13 AM »
Its funny how pay attention to my feelings and adressing them stops me from doing the bipolar thing isn't it?  Wasn't I bipolar boy?  I feeling socializing more often to.  What a surprise.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 09:33:56 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Graelwyn

« Reply #5902 on: January 16, 2007, 09:34:18 AM »
Who knows, maybe in the end, you are just yourself...Randy, rather than any label other humans can pin on you. Maybe in the end, we are all just our own, unique personalities, pinned with a label like a can of peas, simply because humanity decided to dictate a 'norm'  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5903 on: January 16, 2007, 09:47:19 AM »
Most men don't interest me, and the one that does apparently isn't ready to make any sort of move.

Then throw him on the ground and shag him stupid!! What are you waiting for??

:laugh: I can hardly do that to someone who has only spoken to me once, and that was like over 7 months ago. And..he is bigger than me, not by much, but he isn't a small guy, I wouldnt have much luck throwing him down. I am not the sort to be able to go up to someone and suggest sex...and he isnt the kind of guy to respond well to that, I dont think lol.

ask him for his e-mail address and send him your nudes.

trust me, guys love that!
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5904 on: January 16, 2007, 10:10:25 AM »
He doesn't have a computer or even use one, but I could always post some prints of them anonymously  :eyebrows:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5905 on: January 16, 2007, 10:15:52 AM »
Playgirl asked for some nudes!

God damn I am excited!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5906 on: January 16, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »
Playgirl asked for some nudes!

God damn I am excited!

You're shitting me.  Congrats?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5907 on: January 16, 2007, 10:22:28 AM »
No I am not.  I know I joke around alot, but honestly I am not.  There are times when it very important for me not to, like when I am helping someone out with a problem.

Thanks Pms Elle!

This is the break I have been looking for after all my hard work of avoiding junkfood,  not going mad on you guys,  extreme suffering with life's bullshit, and suffering I brought on myself. I knew something like this was coming, and good people get rewarded eventually. A few days ago I brought back some goods to the store and she gave me back full price.  I spoke up and said that those things were on sale and that they should give me less money back.  I will sometimes let people cut infront of me  in lines and keep my anger to myself.  Another time I was coming out of a store and some  old lady needed helping putting away her grocceries, and so I helped this stranger.  She was going to pay me, but I said no and that something good would happen to me latter.  If anything, I get the reward of helping someone.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 10:32:35 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5908 on: January 16, 2007, 11:04:31 AM »

Wondering if I could get away with and actually enjoy building a small cob house for the kids to play in this summer ...

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5909 on: January 16, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »
People nice to me, its such a strange feeling.  It makes my eyes water sometimes.

Spread your legs woman!