Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 369896 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #4650 on: December 01, 2006, 01:39:07 AM »
The weather right now is absolutely beautiful.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4651 on: December 01, 2006, 04:07:02 AM »
:evillaugh:  yeeha, I deleted 10 spam emails today promising to make my dick humungous! 

I must get at least that many every day, does this kind of spam ever actually work?  ::)

And for the record, I don't need any enhancement! :eyebrows:

Neither does mine  :laugh:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4652 on: December 01, 2006, 04:26:39 AM »
Do you mean do the dick enhancement programs ever work, or do you mean does the spamming ever break you down and make you open one?

Long ago, I have before opened them, but mostly out of curiosity.  I don't think I have ever opened them because I want a bigger dick, largely because I don't.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4653 on: December 01, 2006, 04:28:44 AM »
I meant do people actually buy the products these spam ads are pushing just because they read the email and thought 'that sounds great'.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4654 on: December 01, 2006, 04:31:44 AM »
I have never heard of any nonfictional character buying them.

But sean connery from the saturday night live celebrity jeopardy has said that he doesn't mind telling you he has spent a pretty penny on them and if alex trebek's "Penis mightier" really works, he'll buy a dozen.

ozymandias

« Reply #4655 on: December 01, 2006, 06:55:30 AM »
No, I would never buy any of those dick enhancer potions.  AND they sell Enzyte at walmart.  But, I did look to see what the main ingredients were, just vitamins like niacin, b6 and I believe thiamine.  In the side ingredients they have listed "Horny Goat weed"!  Now my wife has said that there is some slight evidence that "Horny Goat Weed" has been shown to work for some people in achieving erections.  But like anything else you have to take massive quantities!  BTW, Horny Goat weed is the real name!

What annoys me is the constant deletion of these spam ads, yes we have a spam filter, but, when we use it, it also blocks some legitimate emails!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4656 on: December 01, 2006, 07:29:56 AM »
I grow goat weed, some call it, or more commonly goat's beard. It's an Aruncus. I'll have to look up "Horny Goat Weed", though, to know for sure what they are talking about. That's the problem with so called common names ... they aren't common to all locations.

MOD: Different plant from what I grow, Horny goat weed is  Epimedium grandiflora. Epimediums are used in witches potions, also, to make someone more receptive to romantic advances (aphrodesiac) while "casting a love spell". Interesting.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 07:42:40 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4657 on: December 01, 2006, 07:53:45 AM »
I found this, too, but they won't let me copy it, from bodybuilding for you.com.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4658 on: December 01, 2006, 07:57:29 AM »
i have heard good things about ginsing.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4659 on: December 01, 2006, 08:51:34 AM »
I think I just did a stupid thing. Ozy doesn't care anything about Epimediums, he just wanted to say "horny goat weed" a couple of times, right?.

::)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4660 on: December 01, 2006, 08:54:24 AM »
I don't think it was a stupid thing, I found the info you posted an interesting read.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4661 on: December 01, 2006, 09:25:45 AM »
So, does that mean that my general geekyness will be overlooked one more time?

If so, thanks. :laugh:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4662 on: December 01, 2006, 09:33:49 AM »
Why would you want your geekiness overlooked?  It is such a positive characteristic. 8)

ozymandias

« Reply #4663 on: December 01, 2006, 10:39:14 AM »
I think I just did a stupid thing. Ozy doesn't care anything about Epimediums, he just wanted to say "horny goat weed" a couple of times, right?.

::)

Hell, I found that pretty interesting and you must admit the name "Horny Goat Weed" is amusing!  I told my wife that one of these days, when I work up the nerve, I may just buy some Enzyte and Horny Goat Weed and perform my own experiment on my self! :laugh:  I did that before with a supplement called "DHEA" thats supposed to enhance the sex drive!  Didn't feel any different and I took it for awhile! ::)

Oh well If I ever buy the other stuff, I'll besure to post any results! 8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4664 on: December 01, 2006, 12:52:39 PM »
i even found a way to work the phrase horny goat weed into a conversation today.
Misunderstood.