Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370253 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #4140 on: November 02, 2006, 07:27:11 PM »
 >:(

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4141 on: November 02, 2006, 10:14:57 PM »
I'm wondering whether I should inform people on here when I am masturbating.  I haven't, up to this point, because I feel that conjurs more disgusting images and thoughts than people would like to indulge in.  It just seems like far too much information for me to be sharing.  Which is strange because I don't feel telling people about my sick cum and incest fetishes is sharing too much information.
* Nomaken mulls it over thoughtfully.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4142 on: November 03, 2006, 12:44:21 AM »
I'm thinking about constructing a winter weather helmet.  I've never seen anyone wearing anything but scarfs, earmuffs, and maybe a ski mask for the winter.  Personally I very much dislike the cold on my face and neck.  If i wear the ski mask it gets moist and sweaty and its itchy to begin with.  A scarf too.  If you try to cover up your neck and mouth with a scarf it tends to get moist and uncomfortable.  Earmuffs are okay, but they usually fail to be totally warm, and the band tends to be itchy and confining.  I've never seen anyone wearing any sort of a helmet during the winter to totally guard their heads.

So I am thinking about constructing one.  The technical problem I see is that if you wear some kind of a sealed helmet your own breath will fog up the visor.  Also there are the considerations of it being too heavy, and visibility being hampered, and ventilation to prevent overheating, and last that I can think of is draftiness at the bottom.

So I am thinking about making a two piece helmet.  The first piece will be a mask that covers my nose and mouth, which I am thinking of making 2 pairs of one way vents that make sure I am not rebreathing old air.  This mask will connect with a neck piece that will drape over my chest and sholders and back just a bit, to make sure it isn't drafty.  The second piece will be the top of the helmet, it will have the visor, which I am thinking will be a plastic or thin glass that will go around the front of my face, it will almost be a semi-circle or semi-oval to make sure visibility isn't hindered.  And the back of the helmet i've been thinking can either be a plastic, or some kind of fabric.  I am leaning toward plastic because most fabrics tend to be itchy.  The top part of the helmet will be ventilated somewhere, not in a complicated fashion, it is just to ensure it doesn't get too hot.  I am considering putting in some kind of hole or something at the ears to help me hear, but the plastic might be so thin, and other holes abundant enough to not warrant that.

Needless to say this thing is probably gonna look pretty rediculous.  Moreso the more plastic and glass that is on it, and the less cloth.  But I don't fucking care, I think people are crazy to tolerate the cold and the wind when there is probably something we could build to provide perfect protection.  And I don't think this motherfucker will be that expensive either.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4143 on: November 03, 2006, 01:03:48 AM »
Nomaken is hawt

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4144 on: November 03, 2006, 05:12:51 AM »
I need more coffee.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4145 on: November 03, 2006, 06:21:45 AM »
Stupid gun control thread made my arms hurt.
Where's the gun control thread?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4147 on: November 03, 2006, 06:33:28 AM »
That's right, Fluff, just revive it. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4148 on: November 03, 2006, 07:37:45 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1721

I thought that was "The right to bear arms"  thread.  8)

Just playing with Odeon a little. I am very far removed from debating this, ever again with anyone. So we don't need to start it up again for me. Actually I only read a few posts there. BTDT, ya know.

On topic:
Right now I think I like this (old) avie better.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #4149 on: November 03, 2006, 07:38:53 AM »
hey Revival is the Spice of (the after)life ;D

ozymandias

« Reply #4150 on: November 03, 2006, 08:02:04 AM »
Yum, that was good carrot cake, now to wash it down with a hot cup of tea!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4151 on: November 03, 2006, 09:13:02 AM »
Should I really post when I'm in a bad mood?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4152 on: November 03, 2006, 09:14:23 AM »
Oh yes, please do.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4153 on: November 03, 2006, 09:17:03 AM »
Should I really post when I'm in a bad mood?

no, i get the picture.

i would send you a pm right now, but i have to leave for work.

stupid life, always getting in the way.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4154 on: November 03, 2006, 09:24:20 AM »
Damn you can be fucking arrogant when you want to be can't you?  :P (admitedly that's one of the reasons why I'd jump you given half a chance  :laugh: ).

What's bothering me today is that its the weekend almost- too much real life coming up for me to be in a good mood; I accidently (kind of) got myself intangled up with a whining little bastard who I realised too late exactly why I can't stand; I've wasted too long trying to overcome my writers block; and after attempting to cheer myself up with some POTC slash fiction all I could find was crap that was as erotic as luke warm bath in a bathing suit.