Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 353841 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #26715 on: January 02, 2011, 02:02:37 PM »
Uninstall Adobe Air, if you have it. AND their download manager.

That was the first thing I tried, but it was too late. TeH "virus"  had already made my "old"  software quit working.
 :(

I don't actually think they do it consciously but I suspect they replace system files and get away with it, somehow.

I might actually take that position, except for the fact that what was attacked was only my "copy software."   I am a little annoyed with Adobe, right now.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26716 on: January 03, 2011, 04:49:40 AM »
Everytime I see the listing for this house I fall in love with it. I WANT IT!! But why has it been on the market for so long? :(

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #26717 on: January 03, 2011, 04:51:21 AM »
Everytime I see the listing for this house I fall in love with it. I WANT IT!! But why has it been on the market for so long? :(

Perhaps because all other potential buyers are asking themselves the same question. Do not worry about how others conduct their business. :)
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #26718 on: January 03, 2011, 05:46:00 AM »
Bah, you idiot, you should have just use the DVD to install Fallout: New Vegas and then updated it, but noooo you had to decide to use steam to download it fresh. What? I have unlimited usage, might as well exploit it, at least it'll be a fresh copy. Yeah but now you've wasted hours when you could have played it earlier you tool.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26719 on: January 03, 2011, 05:56:10 AM »

Perhaps because all other potential buyers are asking themselves the same question. Do not worry about how others conduct their business. :)

It's a neato house, fully renovated and everything, but it's about a 15-20 minute drive outta town and it has lawns and gardens that will need maintaining. People tell me to buy a unit or something but I want a house or villa w/courtyard if I can get one; I want my dog to live with me.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26720 on: January 03, 2011, 05:57:55 AM »

It's a neato house, fully renovated and everything, but it's about a 15-20 minute drive outta town and it has lawns and gardens that will need maintaining. People tell me to buy a unit or something but I want a house or villa w/courtyard if I can get one; I want my dog to live with me.

Are there any better options for you?

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26721 on: January 03, 2011, 06:11:40 AM »

There are one or two places right in town, but they don't appeal to me like this house does :heart:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26722 on: January 03, 2011, 06:15:40 AM »

There are one or two places right in town, but they don't appeal to me like this house does :heart:

So go for it! :)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26723 on: January 03, 2011, 06:36:16 AM »
2 more years until I find out what excuses the 2012ers will come up with for why nothing particularly catastrophic happened.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #26724 on: January 03, 2011, 06:40:32 AM »
2 more years until I find out what excuses the 2012ers will come up with for why nothing particularly catastrophic happened.

Probably be interesting to see how much hysteria and mass suicides occur in 2012 too.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26725 on: January 03, 2011, 06:52:27 AM »

Probably be interesting to see how much hysteria and mass suicides occur in 2012 too.

I read an interview a while ago with someone at NASA who gets contacted by people who're worried about 2012, and there was a really sad bit about a woman who was emotionally distraught and wanted to know when she should put down her dogs so that they wouldn't suffer.  I think it's likely that there will be an excess of suicides in 2013 too, once people realise that they killed their pets, spent their savings or did some other retarded crap in preparation for something that didn't happen.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26726 on: January 03, 2011, 06:53:07 AM »

I worry that people are going to act like idiots. Hope there will be no mass hysteria or anything like that. If there is I will want to hide.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26727 on: January 03, 2011, 09:26:47 AM »
Thinking about my whitepaper.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #26728 on: January 03, 2011, 09:27:43 AM »
shibari

richard

« Reply #26729 on: January 03, 2011, 11:12:11 AM »
My fire agate, (again) Also I have 45 grams of scrap gold, that i'll use for the ring, and part of the payment