Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 358593 times)

Binty

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #25800 on: October 30, 2010, 08:53:37 AM »
Or to France. The guillotine is much quicker and pain-free.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25801 on: October 30, 2010, 08:56:38 AM »
you're right. much better . strangely enough a lecture on the french revolution got rid of my headache a couple weeks ago.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25802 on: October 30, 2010, 08:57:11 AM »
Or to France. The guillotine is much quicker and pain-free.

France kicked the habit of doing that though.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25803 on: October 30, 2010, 10:02:14 AM »
Mulling around a lot of thoughts thanks to a recent one on one chat with someone who's looking out for me. She's a gem.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #25804 on: October 30, 2010, 10:45:46 AM »
Note to self: Just like bar fights, don't bother getting involved with heated flame wars, especially if it's to help break them up.

If I had more patience to deal with agitated people, I'd be more diplomatic.

Besides, I'm brainstorming ideas for a story in my mind right now, kind of mentally busy lately.

Damn I type worse when I'm sober lol, unlike yesterday. :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 10:49:16 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25805 on: October 30, 2010, 03:14:41 PM »
I feel really shit, dunno why these meds aren't making things easier ???

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25806 on: October 30, 2010, 03:23:22 PM »
The ex is on a hunger strike. Refuses to eat anything I make (and I really am a good cook :laugh: ). He thinks I'm insulted that he says yes he wants a plate, I make him one and then he leaves it there all day. I just see it as more leftovers for me an the kids.  :thumbup:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25807 on: October 30, 2010, 03:25:03 PM »
how immature

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25808 on: October 30, 2010, 03:35:01 PM »
The ex is on a hunger strike. Refuses to eat anything I make (and I really am a good cook :laugh: ). He thinks I'm insulted that he says yes he wants a plate, I make him one and then he leaves it there all day. I just see it as more leftovers for me an the kids.  :thumbup:

Maybe he just wants to collect the plates, and is not interested in the food? Saving up for when he lives on his own?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25809 on: October 30, 2010, 03:40:49 PM »
how immature

And this surprises you? ;)

Maybe he just wants to collect the plates, and is not interested in the food? Saving up for when he lives on his own?

:lol:

He doesn't even take the plate. Leaves it right where I've put it. Although we're running quite low on plates. He broke 3 last week. :P

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25810 on: October 30, 2010, 03:47:09 PM »
how immature

He doesn't even take the plate. Leaves it right where I've put it. Although we're running quite low on plates. He broke 3 last week. :P

On purpose?

Maybe he's insinuating that you're trying to poison his food.  If his mind would run paranoid in that way, maybe you shouldn't eat anything he offers you, either.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25811 on: October 30, 2010, 03:50:04 PM »
how immature

Maybe he is convinced there is something in the food, that makes him drop (or throw) the plates.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25812 on: October 30, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »
how immature

On purpose?

Maybe he's insinuating that you're trying to poison his food.  If his mind would run paranoid in that way, maybe you shouldn't eat anything he offers you, either.

No, his brain doesn't run in that direction and either does mine. He thrives on doing subtle things to try and make me feel like a second class citizen. But they are so subtle that the kids wouldn't notice. He used to say thanks for dinner, tell me it looks good, then scrape it in the trash while I watched. But that upset the kids, and rightly so and monkeyboy called him out on it. So now he just leaves it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25813 on: October 30, 2010, 03:59:41 PM »
how immature

On purpose?

No, his brain doesn't run in that direction and either does mine. He thrives on doing subtle things to try and make me feel like a second class citizen. But they are so subtle that the kids wouldn't notice. He used to say thanks for dinner, tell me it looks good, then scrape it in the trash while I watched. But that upset the kids, and rightly so and monkeyboy called him out on it. So now he just leaves it.

My ex used to do stuff like that.  One time, he threw a whole chocolate cake I baked from scratch for him into the trash can.  I would have loved to have had at least a slice of it first.

Isn't that kind of thing called Passive-Aggressive behavior?  Their behavior is no reflection on you or on me, really. I hope you know that.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25814 on: October 30, 2010, 04:03:01 PM »
how immature

On purpose?

My ex used to do stuff like that.  One time, he threw a whole chocolate cake I baked from scratch for him into the trash can.  I would have loved to have had at least a slice of it first.

Isn't that kind of thing called Passive-Aggressive behavior?  Their behavior is no reflection on you or on me, really. I hope you know that.

that's exactly what it is. It used to bother me in the beginning (more from shock that he actually did it) but now I only speak to him if I absolutely have to so anything he tries to do doesn't get a reaction out of me. That probably pisses him off more than anything else because he's not getting the reaction that he wants.