Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 372434 times)

duncvis

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #2250 on: August 22, 2006, 06:33:05 AM »
Is it just me or are afternoon naps more enjoyable than actual nighttime sleep?

hell yeah - night time is playtime. I don't get enough afternoon naps, sadly.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2251 on: August 22, 2006, 07:52:00 AM »
Trust me, I saw stuff in the 70's and 80's that make the crappiest stuff today look like academy award winners.

Smurf's, the Original "HE-MAN", the care bears, strawberryshortcake, "ACK", vomitrocious!!!!!!!!!

Plus in the 60's I have vivid memories of the original anime cartoons that were just starting to come over and be seen on UHF channels(pre-cable jargon).  Kimba the white lion, Tranzor Z, G-force, The original Speed Racer, (ack, the old theme song is stuck in my head).

And now it's stuck in my head. At least theose shows are so horrible that you can laugh at them. Today's shows are so horrible I don't even want to look at them. For example, The Loonatics.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2252 on: August 22, 2006, 08:43:59 AM »
Thundercats remake????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

ozymandias

« Reply #2253 on: August 22, 2006, 09:37:17 AM »
Thundercats remake????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(

Your kidding, please tell me your kidding!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2254 on: August 22, 2006, 11:28:17 AM »

ozymandias

« Reply #2255 on: August 22, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »
Somethings just refuse to die and go away!!  Oh well, if they can remake He-Man, teenage mutant ninja turtles and the power rangers, oh and lets not forget,  transformers and gi joe.  I suppose they can remake anything, as long as it has potential market value to sell toys.  So lets face it, cartoons are no longer created for entertainment, they're created by market research groups in hopes of creating the next big thing.

Thundercats did not last long in the 80's and I'm pretty sure it's duration will be as long if not shorter.  The remake of he-man was shorter in life than the original.  History repeats itself because no one listens the first time.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2256 on: August 22, 2006, 01:54:17 PM »
my boobs are getting big again. :'(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2257 on: August 22, 2006, 01:56:55 PM »
my boobs are getting big again. :'(

Lemme see...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2258 on: August 22, 2006, 01:58:39 PM »
are you a doctor? :P *suspicious look*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2259 on: August 22, 2006, 02:00:20 PM »

Nope.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2260 on: August 22, 2006, 02:01:20 PM »
oh good. ;D i was getting worried for a sec, there.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2261 on: August 22, 2006, 02:02:21 PM »

So, you gonna let me see?

*trousers and boxers down at the ready*

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2262 on: August 22, 2006, 02:06:18 PM »
alright you curious george, here. :P

~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2263 on: August 22, 2006, 02:22:09 PM »
they look suspiciously like Gazza's to me.  ::)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2264 on: August 22, 2006, 02:45:19 PM »
alright you curious george, here. :P

Nice set of tits. ;D
Guardian of the Empire