Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 374577 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #20505 on: August 04, 2009, 05:42:25 AM »
Wow, you guys start early. I have another month until classes start. How late do you go in the spring?
Here in Sweden the universities start in late August or early September while elementary and high schools start around the 20th of August.
In Australia the universities start the year....at the start of the year! I am starting the second semester of this year.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Blasted

« Reply #20506 on: August 04, 2009, 02:58:22 PM »
I need a wig.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #20507 on: August 04, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »
I need a wig.
Do you want to go unnoticed or something?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Blasted

« Reply #20508 on: August 04, 2009, 03:04:03 PM »
I need a wig.

Themed birthday party coming up and sticking to the theme is compulsory  :-\  Fuck that, I'm really not arsed to spend money on something I will only wear once.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20509 on: August 04, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »
I need a wig.

Themed birthday party coming up and sticking to the theme is compulsory  :-\  Fuck that, I'm really not arsed to spend money on something I will only wear once.

What's the theme?  Maybe you could think of a way to stick with the theme without spending a pile of money.

TheoK

« Reply #20510 on: August 04, 2009, 08:01:16 PM »
I hate birthdays, even my own. I want to be alone if I'm not very horny or something, and then I usually don't get laid anyway. It's just irritating with birthday parties.  :thumbdn:

Blasted

« Reply #20511 on: August 04, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »
I need a wig.

What's the theme?  Maybe you could think of a way to stick with the theme without spending a pile of money.

Wild Hair  ::)  Technically not a huge problem since in theory I could just blow dry my hair badly and have "wild hair" for free ( :green:) but some people are going all out with this and I don't wat to be the only one there who didn't make an effort.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20512 on: August 04, 2009, 08:37:47 PM »
I need a wig.

Wild Hair  ::)  Technically not a huge problem since in theory I could just blow dry my hair badly and have "wild hair" for free ( :green:) but some people are going all out with this and I don't wat to be the only one there who didn't make an effort.

Do you have any of those clear elastic bands that don't hurt your hair?  You could give yourself a bunch of little pigtails all over your head and have wild hair kind of like Medusa.

Blasted

« Reply #20513 on: August 04, 2009, 08:42:41 PM »
I need a wig.

Do you have any of those clear elastic bands that don't hurt your hair?  You could give yourself a bunch of little pigtails all over your head and have wild hair kind of like Medusa.

My hair is still too short for that to work really but thanks for the suggestion  :laugh:  I'll probably end up buying a wig  :facepalm2:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20514 on: August 04, 2009, 09:12:43 PM »
I don't have enough poo points to buy a big squishy banana  :(

TheoK

« Reply #20515 on: August 05, 2009, 02:39:45 AM »
Can't you have Poop for lunch:zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20516 on: August 05, 2009, 07:07:55 AM »
I need a wig.

My hair is still too short for that to work really but thanks for the suggestion  :laugh:  I'll probably end up buying a wig  :facepalm2:

I must have longer hair than you then.  :laugh:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #20517 on: August 05, 2009, 08:03:38 AM »
I need a wig.

I must have longer hair than you then.  :laugh:

I just have weird layers  :P  It's longer at the front but shorter at the back.

Blasted

« Reply #20518 on: August 05, 2009, 12:46:59 PM »
Potato wedges with Worcester sauce are the best thing ever.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20519 on: August 05, 2009, 01:17:10 PM »
I hope Punkdrew is OK. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein