Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 372303 times)

P7PSP

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #19005 on: April 28, 2009, 11:50:23 PM »
Wondering if the driver who just passed my domicile with subwoofs operating @ approx 1 kW will still be able to hear unaided in 5 years.

Lets hope not.  Heh they asked for it
:indeed: Subwoofers suck.

... bunch of fucking punkassed bitches!!

TRUE subwoofers fucking RULE!!

(I honestly doubt that any of you know what a subwoofer actually is and I more seriously doubt that you have ever heard one, so fuck off with that sissy-assed pissy cat bullshit!!!)

The average person can not hear a true subwoofer, by simple definition of terms.  What those idiots drive around with in their annoying cars are NOT subwoofers, period, end of story.

Move on, now.
:thumbdn: I doubt you would have that attitude if all the subwoofer dickweeds in your neighborhood were blasting noxious rap with it.  :zoinks: In any case I don't appreciate feeling vibrations from other people's noise.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:51:55 AM by PPK »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #19006 on: April 29, 2009, 06:48:04 AM »
What now?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19007 on: April 29, 2009, 07:34:08 AM »
What then :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #19008 on: April 29, 2009, 09:46:24 AM »
What next? :zombiefuck:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19009 on: April 29, 2009, 10:52:01 AM »
What time :eyebrows:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19010 on: April 29, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »
Four-thirty? :headbang2:

"What Time Is It?" by Spin Doctors

What time is it?
Four-thirty
It's not late, naw, naw
Just early, early, early

President, he sweat through his talcum
News paper man, he watch like a falcon
"Ah, look...Daddy's sorry, Mr. President, where ya been?"
Use a little English to doctor the spin

What time is it?
Four-thirty
It's not late, naw, naw
Just early, early, early

It's my bread and butter
Ain't got no other
It's on the TV
The spin's on me

Ayatollah, he's hopping mad
Jibber about some damn jihad
Send me back to old Baghdad
Spin doctor shag, it's oh so sad

What time is it?
Four-thirty
It's not late, naw, naw
Just early, early, early

It's my bread and butter
Ain't got no other
It's on the TV
The spin's on me
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Blasted

« Reply #19011 on: April 29, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »
Clothes, clothes, clothes.

Limited funds.

Extra roll of chub on stomach.

This is a dark day.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #19012 on: April 29, 2009, 02:19:00 PM »
Wondering if the driver who just passed my domicile with subwoofs operating @ approx 1 kW will still be able to hear unaided in 5 years.

Lets hope not.  Heh they asked for it
:indeed: Subwoofers suck.

... bunch of fucking punkassed bitches!!

TRUE subwoofers fucking RULE!!

(I honestly doubt that any of you know what a subwoofer actually is and I more seriously doubt that you have ever heard one, so fuck off with that sissy-assed pissy cat bullshit!!!)

The average person can not hear a true subwoofer, by simple definition of terms.  What those idiots drive around with in their annoying cars are NOT subwoofers, period, end of story.

Move on, now.
:thumbdn: I doubt you would have that attitude if all the subwoofer dickweeds in your neighborhood were blasting noxious rap with it.  :zoinks: In any case I don't appreciate feeling vibrations from other people's noise.

You missed my point, I suspect.  No matter, really. It was a little too involved for a place like this.

However, I totally agree with you. I have a big problem with the trucks traveling a block away that create true sub-audible frequencies that tear through my body as random noise at all hours of the day and night.

I don't really care for most RAP music, either, and I also believe that "Your"  freedom to play your music as loud as you want ENDS  at the point where "I"  begin to hear it. If "I"  can hear "YOUR"  music, then "my right to peacefully subsist" has been criminally violated by "YOUR"  expression of freedom.  I know that seems very specific, but the general intention of most city noise codes might umbrella this idea. The only problem is that they have chosen NOT to enforce those particular noise ordinances locally. They seem to leave alone the mobile noise making criminals. However, if I play my "wicked awesome"  house system loud enough the be heard outside, I can be fined.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19013 on: April 29, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »
I am thinking I will never give up and never surrender. :headbang2: It ain't over until I say it's over! :evillaugh: Assuming it's started, of course!!! :zoinks:

I am also wondering if Rage is alright. Seemed like he said something about a lung infection and he hasn't been posting. I need his sagely advice on how to impress the ladies. I am lost without him. :zoinks:

I am thinking I hate the fact that the version of MS Word we use opens up without showing headers and in markup view. I do not like either setting and am tired of clicking multiple times to turn the headers on and turn the markup off. :thumbdn:

I am thinking my brief tomorrow is going to shock some people. Deal with it! :finger:

I am thinking that I am glad that I have figured out a way to get into my iPod Classic and retrieve just about everything, except what I was downloading during the fateful crash. Fuck iTunes!

I am thinking that I really need to get a hotel for 22-23 May 2009. Sleeping on the street or at the airport doesn't seem appealing for a regular season series, no matter how cheap I am. Even if the weather is much better than October. :zombiefuck:

I am contemplating my options on the HVAC system for my house. Blower motor is bad, bad, bad. I ain't sinking money into the most inefficient unit on the market. I am definitely replacing the upstairs system with a very efficient system, but do I go ahead and replace the downstairs too? It all depends on if they give me a good deal for both zones. I probably shouldn't have said I don't care about money and just want to get the most efficient set up I can at this time. I really don't care about money, but this will be used against me, I am sure. Capitalist pigs! :wanker:

I am glad I will not be in the office the next two days. Tomorrow because I only have a 10-minute drive and Friday because the airfield, which is 100 feet from my building, will be filled with Osprey and various helicopters, including the President's Airwing, and last year when they did this operation, it was sooooo fucking noisy for sooooo many hours that you couldn't get anything done.

I am wondering if I should share any of my writings and get feedback. I’d have to dig up my old stuff, but it would be interesting to see where I was and where I am. :hahaha:

I am a little concerned about a friend. We can’t seem to communicate clearly, so I don’t know how to help or if I should even bother. :asthing:

I am thinking it would be cool to have a mini convention with the membership and meet many of you in person. 8)

I am thinking I do not want to be put on another project where I will have more responsibility and more visibility because management thinks I am underutilized. Fuck yeah I am and I like it that way!!!! :headbang2:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #19014 on: April 29, 2009, 06:35:29 PM »
I can't think of a single thought I could post other than this one.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #19015 on: April 29, 2009, 06:37:09 PM »
Thinking that it would be wise to go to sleep. Not knowing if I will act upon my thinking.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19016 on: April 29, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »
I am thinking the more I listen to Obama the more I am impressed with him. Can't be bothered at all with his statement on abortion and the Pro Choice side. I think he read my posts! :headbang2:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19017 on: April 30, 2009, 11:06:57 PM »
I am also wondering if Rage is alright. Seemed like he said something about a lung infection and he hasn't been posting. I need his sagely advice on how to impress the ladies. I am lost without him. :zoinks:

I am thinking that I am glad Rage is okay and was not abducted and tied up by some sex-crazed female who was using him as her boy toy. Unless "just been busy" is what that meant! :zoinks: Good to hear you're okay bro!

I am pondering staying up again all night. It is the only way to get shit done in this house.

I just realized I need to go watch NBC Thursday, including My Name Is Earl  :headbang2:, Parks & Recreation  :-\, The Office  :eyelash:, and 30 Rock  :headbang2:!

I have too much fucking time on my hands and need to shut the fuck up and leave you all alone.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19018 on: May 01, 2009, 04:10:33 AM »
Full of admiration for the evil one's courage and strength.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #19019 on: May 01, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »

I think ...

I hate ...

I am ...

I loathe ...

I despise ...

I am ...

I kill ...

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER??
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.