Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 337588 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #18585 on: February 07, 2009, 08:30:41 PM »
Wow you really do have adventures.
No, this is not adventure. Adventure is a trip to the mountains, a fishing trip on the ocean, a picnic in the deep woods.

This kind of shit is me trying to live quietly and raise two honest children in an area that is changing far too quickly for me to even fucking keep up.
:: sighs ::
I think I was trying to put it along the lines of something else then by the time I wrote it, it came out different. I don't think I should say anything else.

nor should I

A balance will be found soon and I will be more able place my feelings of all this into the past, where the most of it actually is, already.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18586 on: February 07, 2009, 09:46:08 PM »

A fucked up thing happened at work about the same time my arm was hit. I was scheduled off for two days, so I did not know until this morning.

The other aspie came up to me and said, "I know something you don't know!"   :eyelash:  I said, "Dude, (actually i used his proper name) You know lots of shit that I don't know! WTF are you talking about?"

My boss was fired. I liked him a lot, but he made a mistake, involving security, by leaving a door unlocked during the day. This is a well known terminal offense.

This is fucked - I really liked him. He was young and fun,

On the other hand, this is great, because now i can step up to higher pay even faster.

... but this is fucked, because i was already working my way out of his department and moving on to better things.

... but this is great because if I take his job, I will make more money.

... but this is fucked, because i want him in his job and me in the another job.

this is great, no this is fucked!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18587 on: February 08, 2009, 04:29:22 PM »
The cat is having a mad moment.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18588 on: February 08, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »

Mine has been extremely snuggly and protective, since I came home with a hurt arm.  She tries to lick the cast away, but I can not stand the resonant, echoing sound of her tongue against the hollow plastic aircast.

*shudder*

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #18589 on: February 08, 2009, 05:20:44 PM »

A fucked up thing happened at work about the same time my arm was hit. I was scheduled off for two days, so I did not know until this morning.

The other aspie came up to me and said, "I know something you don't know!"   :eyelash:  I said, "Dude, (actually i used his proper name) You know lots of shit that I don't know! WTF are you talking about?"

My boss was fired. I liked him a lot, but he made a mistake, involving security, by leaving a door unlocked during the day. This is a well known terminal offense.

On the other hand, this is great, because now i can step up to higher pay even faster.

... but this is fucked, because i was already working my way out of his department and moving on to better things.

... but this is fucked, because i want him in his job and me in the another job.

You might want to find out who grassed on him, so when you get high enough, you can fire he/she.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18590 on: February 08, 2009, 05:51:39 PM »

You might want to find out who grassed on him, so when you get high enough, you can fire he/she.

It is not that easy. It was the cameras. We are always on camera at these stores. It is the way it works.

I have stood guard on these cameras - they are indeed a bitch.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #18591 on: February 08, 2009, 06:00:36 PM »

It is not that easy. It was the cameras. We are always on camera at these stores. It is the way it works.

Might want to have some fun with the cameras then ;) Or the person watching them.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18592 on: February 09, 2009, 07:26:11 PM »
On a TV commericial just now (for diamond jewelry):  "The key to her heart, just 69!"

Thought:  How astute.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18593 on: February 10, 2009, 02:09:56 AM »
I... need... more... coffee...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18594 on: February 10, 2009, 05:06:09 AM »
So much for going to bed early.  Shoulda just stayed awake and kept talking; I stayed up all damn night thinking anyway.

TheoK

« Reply #18595 on: February 10, 2009, 05:12:08 AM »
Oh, c'mon, don't lie to our faces.  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18596 on: February 10, 2009, 09:31:57 AM »

Might want to have some fun with the cameras then ;) Or the person watching them.
Short term fun it would be.
That would be also considered as grounds for dismissal. (remember, legality is where my mind most often goes in dealing with this kind of shit)

It SuX being a peon/pawn/bottom feeder/prole again, but this is where I am, re-entering the workforce after retirement from a different industry.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18597 on: February 10, 2009, 07:54:20 PM »
Oh, c'mon, don't lie to our faces.  :P
if I had spent the whole night dong something more interesting I'd have bragged about it.

TheoK

« Reply #18598 on: February 10, 2009, 07:55:21 PM »
No, no, you pretended to be thinking:zoinks:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18599 on: February 10, 2009, 07:58:42 PM »
No, no, you pretended to be thinking:zoinks:
I AM A WOMAN THEREFORE I HAVE NO BRAIN HURRRRR